Cuck Therapy Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I composed myself.

"Spot on. Thanks."

She nodded, smiling behind her shades.

"You guys wanna join the party? Or are you having too much fun arguing?"

"I'm really sorry, Karlee," Lisa began.

"Stop it," Karlee smiled. "It's not super-unusual for couples to fight in couples' therapy. But save it for later. I have some wicked fucking news. Come on, while I tell everyone."

We followed her to where everyone was gathered in a rough circle chatting and drinking. Jeff was chatting with Lewis, being the good host. Karlee led us there, and she stood beside Jeff while Lisa walked to Lewis' side, giving me a subtle, but stern glance over her shades.

"Did you tell them?" Karlee asked Jeff. "You better not have told them."

Jeff laughed.

"I wouldn't steal your thunder. But you're forgetting some introductions."

"Oh, fuck, sorry guys, I thought you met everyone when I was in the kitchen." Karlee introduced us to everyone, mostly couples. They were all largely our age.

"So what's the big news?" Lisa asked smiling. "Are you...?"

"What, pregnant? Oh, Jesus," Karlee cackled. "Fuck no. Please, no." Karlee crossed herself facetiously, doing it wrong, backwards, clearly not raised Catholic. "No, we have special guests coming to our little get-together. Basically, the most Lake Epsilon-famous couple there is."

Karlee scanned the reactions. Some were blank, some smiled in anticipation.

"Not..." a man who was introduced as an investment banker spoke.

"Go ahead," Karlee encouraged impatiently.

"The Barbarojas?"

Karlee pumped her fist.

"Got it in one," she cheered.

Some people starting chiming in: "Holy shit;" "That's fucking awesome;" while others, apparently newbies like Lisa and me, stared blankly.

Karlee saw our confusion, she grabbed Lisa's arm, excited to explain.

"Javier Barbaroja makes films here. Outside he does like, commercials and shit, some reality TV and the like - real square stuff. But here, he makes the filthiest, hottest fucking stroke flicks you could imagine."

"Oh, wow," Lisa said.

"They're not that filthy," Jeff objected. "They're actually really tasteful for porn. And surprisingly good production values. But they are fucking hot."

Several couples chimed in with their enthusiastic agreement.

"You can't get them outside Lake Epsilon, you can only see them here," Karlee went on for the benefit of us newbies. "And they all star his wife, Cecilia, who is a fucking goddess."

"Oh," Lisa said. "Wow. You mean... I mean, are they all, like, of him and her?"

Karlee blew a raspberry and several people laughed. Karlee shook her head.

"I mean, he's in a lot of them, but usually, only like, peripherally. I don't think he ever full-on fucks her on screen. It's always other dudes. Guys here."

Lisa tilted her head to look at her over her shades.

"You're putting me on," she said.

Karlee smiled broadly and firmly shook her head.

"You mean, they actually...." Lisa drifted off.

Karlee nodded.

"Like I said. Filthy. And fucking hot."

"Wait, what was the name again, Javier Barbaroja?" The young woman who spoke had dyed black hair and a bit of an outdated goth look. Her husband was a sullen looking man who had been introduced as an engineer. "Wasn't that the name on that film we found on the ethernet in our room?" she asked, turning to him.

He shrugged.

"Yeah, they're all on the ethernet here. It's the only place they are. Enjoy it while you have access."

"Oh, fuck," the woman said. "We have been, trust me."

"Jane," the man chided her.

"'Hobo Hotwife,' right?" Jane went on, ignoring him.

"Jane," the man said more impatiently, clearly willing her to shut up.

Smiles broke out amongst those in the group that were familiar with the work.

"Yeah," Karlee said, beaming. "That's their latest. I think it's their best. It's fucking hard to choose, though."

"What a wonderful way to enter a party!"

The voice was Spanish-accented and jovial. We turned to see a group of five enter. The man who had spoken was very tall and lean, with sharp features. Not especially attractive, but distinguished somehow, and well-tanned.

The woman who accompanied him could only have been the woman Karlee had described as a fucking goddess: his wife Cecilia. She was shorter than him, but slightly taller than average. Her hair hung in long, loose blonde curls, framing a gorgeous, sensually featured face. Full, well-shaped, but natural-looking breasts filled out a tight, white short-sleeved shirt. Her jean shorts were cut lower than Lisa's, less revealing, but the legs in view were plentiful and perfect. Every man's breath halted.

The group was rounded out by an attractive young, fit looking man with short, curly blond hair, a mousy young woman who looked out of place in the glamorous group, and our very own petite Julienne, smiling and waving sweetly at Lisa and me.

Julienne ran over and embraced us both while Javier hugged Karlee, stooping slightly to reach her.

"Javier, Cecilia, I'm so fucking glad you guys came! Especially today. We've just made some great new friends I want you to meet. This is Lisa and John."

"John," Javier smiled at me, shaking my hand. "What a pleasure. Lisa, my god, how beautiful are you?" He hugged her.

His eyes drifted to Lewis beside her.

"Lewis," Lewis said.

"Lewis, hi," Javier shook his hand.

Julienne gave Lisa a gift bag, whispering in her ear. Lisa smiled.

"Thank you so much, Julienne," she said, hugging her again.

The bag was stapled shut.

Javier turned to wave at everyone generally. Jane had her hand over her mouth, staring at them wide-eyed.

Javier laughed.

"Jesus, Jane," her husband muttered.

Javier walked over and shook Jane's husband's hand.

"Javier," he said.

"Peter," the man said in response.

Javier took Jane's hand and squeezed it respectfully, giving her fingers a little kiss. He returned to his place by us.

"It is so wonderful, coming here and feeling like the big shot. Outside, nobody recognizes me. Here I feel sometimes like Marty Scorsese."

"Oh, Jesus Christ." It was Cecilia who spoke, smiling accepting a glass of white wine from Jeff, whom Karlee had sent for beverages. She sounded Texan. "It's gonna take weeks for his head to uninflate. Martin Scorsese doesn't jerk off on screen, you fucking dumb lug."

General laughter.

"Maybe Spielberg?" Javier tried, earning still more laughter. He was charming.

"Jesus Christ," Cecilia repeated, chuckling.

Jeff handed Javier a beer.

"Javier, don't listen to them," he said smiling. "You're the Orson Wells of stroke flicks."

Javier howled with laughter and hugged Jeff.

"Oh, I would like to say it's true, but I am not that big-head inflated," he said in clumsy English. "I direct them, yes, and I write them, and I act, but I am never the star." He slapped the young man in their group on the shoulder.

Jane was giving the young man a smoldering look.

"What are you slapping him for? I'm the fucking star," Cecilia chided.

Genuine, earnest applause erupted.

Cecilia gave a flourish with her free hand and curtsied.

Lisa and I looked at each other.

"Yeah," we heard Karlee say to us. We looked at her. "You're gonna watch Hobo Hotwife tonight and understand. They pick up the laundry here at 8:00 am. You're gonna want to have your sheets in the basket before then."

A man it took me a moment to recognize was close beside Karlee, with his arm around her waist, familiar, and intimate. Then I remembered that it was the man she had been dancing with the previous night. I looked at Jeff, who was on her other side. He seemed focused on the conversation.

I looked away.

"So, where did you film Hobo Hotwife?" Jane asked. She was clearly fascinated. "I recognized some of the shops here."

"There's a few old train cars abandoned on a disused train track not far from the lake," Cecilia answered. "Most of it was shot there. It was fucking hot, too, Jesus. Those things don't have AC."

Jane nodded.

"Yeah, you guys looked, like..."

Cecilia smiled.

"Yeah, we looked like we stank. We were playing hobos. Magic of cinema, though, hon. I don't fuck stink, and I don't fuck stinky."

More general laughter.

"I didn't mean to..."

Cecilia smiled kindly. Fuck, she was gorgeous and kind, and a fucking porn star. None of the men could tear their eyes off her.

"It's okay," she said. "I like talking about the process. It's fun. Show biz. Hey, I bet if that's the only film you've seen me in, I bet you're wondering if that's how I usually groom myself. Or, how I usually neglect grooming myself."

More laughter.

Jane studied her, and seemed encouraged.

"Well, yeah, for sure. I mean, I thought it was sexy. We both did, but it's unusual nowadays."

Cecilia smiled.

"Javier insisted on it. Makes sense. Hobos wouldn't have shaved down there. It took weeks for me to grow it out." Cecilia looked at Javier. "Can I tell them about...?"

Javier smiled and nodded.

"I didn't want to have to go through growing it out again, it was so itchy in the early stages. So I told Javier if he wanted to do a sequel he'd better do it quick so I didn't end up shaving it and having to start over." Cecelia deftly unbuttoned her shorts and pulled the front of her panties down to her crotch with her thumb, exposing an impressive black bush and just top of the cleft of her pussy. She swiveled her hips to expose it to everyone. "Sequel time, baby!" she said. "I kept the bush!"

I swelled.

The applause was enthusiastic.

"So, do you do that on the outside, too?" Jane was unsatiable in her curiosity.

"Porn?" Cecilia smiled, buttoning herself back up. "No, I teach primary school."

Jane's wasn't the only jaw that dropped.

"And here, we just fell into it," she continued. "Javier started to film me fooling around with other guys just because he's a big perv," Cecilia said laughing. Javier nodded and squeezed her. "I don't think I'd want to be part of the porn industry outside anyway. Fucking strangers and pretending that they're getting you off. You know none of those ladies are getting off in that environment for real. It's not that easy to bring a woman to orgasm. With the films I make with Javier, these are all guys that I know from here. We play around for fun, so on set, it's... you know, more intimate and real. We'll like, keep fooling around while the crew is fiddling with the lights or cameras or whatever, setting up for the next shot, so half the time, I'm ready to pop when we're ready to start rolling again. All my orgasms on Javier's films are real."

Jane looked like she was going to melt. Peter put a hand in his pocket and over his erection.

"Where does the budget come from? All that equipment?" Lisa asked, ever the accountant.

"At first it was just a single DSLR camera that Javier borrowed from the recreation department. He showed Dr. Brunder what he had shot all in natural light and edited together. The first one was just of me fooling around with a lover I had at the time here. Dr. Brunder was really impressed. She asked him what kind of equipment he needed to do a pro job and he told her. Since then, he just has to consult with her about the screenplay and then she gives him the go ahead. The equipment's pretty good, I guess. It's not my field."

Javier nodded.

"It's more than I need. Lights, HD cameras, mics, editing software, and some fantastic talent in both cast and crew, like Hayden here," Javier indicated the quiet handsome young man they had come with. "And Julienne is a marvel as a DP. That's director of photography, not double-penetration for you crass perverts," he joked.

I eyed Julienne, shocked. She shot porn? It made sense, given her art training, but, Jesus. Sweet little Julienne. She beamed at his praise.

"Brunder censors your scripts?" I asked.

"John, it's not like that," Javier winced. "I bring the ideas to her and she helps me work out the problems like the ideal story editor. It's always leaner and hotter after she's helped me. She's an expert in human sexual behavior. I always come out with a hotter project after talking to her. That lady is like, the fucking... sex yoda. But it was my idea to set for myself the challenge of doing Hobo Hotwife with no dialogue and no music. Setting restrictions forces you to find original, creative solutions. It's an old Hitchcock trick."

The conversation turned to practical aspects of shooting that I found fascinating. The use of lights on dollies outside the stationary train car in Hobo Hotwife to simulate motion. A scene in which they used a leaf blower and rear projection to simulate Hayden pissing out the door of a moving train car. Javier told interesting, compelling stories about set work. I couldn't wait to watch his films.

When I finally turned to look at Lisa, she was gone. Jeff was there, but Karlee and the man who had had his arm around her were gone too. And Lewis was gone.

My heart lept. It was darkening. I left the circle and went to the cooler, grabbing a beer, and scanning the yard. I strolled deeper into it and saw two shapes close to each other, beneath the darker shade of a tree, talking close in each other's ears. The man's hands were on the woman's waist. It was them, I knew. I approached, and Lisa turned to me, and then Lewis did. Lisa said something to him, and then stepped unhurriedly away from him and walked towards me, looking at me inscrutably. She passed, heading back to the circle. Lewis followed her, giving me a slight nod as he passed. The shape of his semi-hard cock showed clearly against the fabric of his pants slightly. Impressively. I followed them and we resumed our position between Jeff and Javier.

The crowd was thinning out as people said their goodbyes. Jeff played the good host and saw them out as they went. Javier's group was graciously staying and holding court, among the last guests. Jeff took a moment to go into the house. I saw Cecilia eying Lisa and Lewis as Javier told another story. When Jeff came back, he stood next to Cecilia. I went over to speak to him and overheard her say, quietly, "A quick peek and yank, Jeff?" Jeff sensed me near and me cast a sideways glance. He chuckled.

"I just wanted to check in on them. I don't want to be bad host to you guys."

Cecilia shook her head.

"Don't be silly. Enjoy your time here. Go on."

"Yes, go!" Javier boomed, hugging Jeff. Jeff said his goodbyes, thanking the Barbarojas especially for coming, and went in.

"We don't need those guys as our hosts when we have the wonderful John and Lisa!" Javier flattered us.

Cecilia leaned in and whispered into his ear.

"Oh!" Javier said. "Of course, I am... sorry, yes, it is late... we'll leave you three. Lewis, right?" he asked, looking at Lisa's apparent companion.

"No," I said, louder than I meant to. "We're not...."

Lisa looked down. Cecilia smiled at me and touched my arm.

"It was so wonderful meeting you, John," she said. "Lisa, goodnight, we have to get together." They hugged. "Bye, Lewis."

"Night, John," Julienne said to me, air kissing, and then hugging Lisa. "Have a good night tonight, guys. Bye, Lewis."

Then they and the rest of the guests left with them, giving us quick goodbyes, sensing the end of the party.

But Lewis wasn't gone.

"Thanks for coming out, Lewis," I said, brusquely.

He looked at me a moment.

"Pleasure," he said, drawing the word out a little longer than I liked.

He turned to Lisa and her arms went up for a hug. He gave her a little peck on the cheek.

"Night, Lisa," he said to her. "See you tomorrow."

She smiled at him and he turned and passed me with enough sense to not try for a handshake.

Then he was gone.

Lisa stood with the package dangling from her hands, looking at me.

"'See you tomorrow'?" I seethed. "What the fuck is that about?"

Lisa came to me and pressed her arms around me.

"Breathe, John. Recognize and accept."

I peeled her off me.

"What?" I demanded. "What?"

Lisa looked away from me, tucking a lock of hair behind her ear, preparing herself. She looked back at me.

"I'm going for dinner with Lewis tomorrow."

She held my look.

"The fuck you are," I said.

She looked away again.

"John," she said, returning her look to me. "You knew this was coming. We talked about this with Dr. Brunder. It's part of the therapy. It's just a dinner."

"It's a fucking date."

"Yeah, well, we talked about that, too. I'm gonna date while we're here. You were there, John. We talked about this."

I paced in a circle, trying to burn some energy off. I faced her again.

"Recognize and accept, John," she repeated, holding my face in her hands. "I'm not gonna fuck him, okay? We're gonna go on a date, and you are going to teach your body that that's not the end of the world. It's nothing to be afraid of. I'm gonna come home after we eat, and you and I are gonna have some great sex, okay? I'm gonna fuck your brains out."

I stared at her.

"What were you two talking about when you snuck away?"

"We didn't sneak away, John. I went to get myself a wine cooler, and he followed. We started chatting and we strolled as we chatted. We didn't even leave the yard."

"What were you talking about?"

Lisa shrugged.

"Lots of stuff. He's in software, he - "

"That's not what you were talking about when I found you guys under the tree a few moments ago. When he had his fucking hands on you. You weren't talking about software."

Lisa took a minute. She sighed.

"No. That's not what we are talking about then. I'll tell you about it, but let's... let's go to bed first, and... you need to cool off first, John."

"Tell me," I demanded.

"I will, but not when you're like this."

Insects were chirping. Frogs were croaking. Calling out for sex partners.

"Let's go inside and watch a movie. I hear they've got quite the selection here," she said.

I looked away. When I turned back to her, she was smiling.

Fuck.

What couldn't she get away with?

"What's in the bag?" I asked.

She gave me a crooked smile and came close to me. She put one arm around me and the other on my crotch.

She bit her lip while she rubbed me.

"I think we better wait for a little later on that, too."

_______________

As we mounted the stairs towards our bedroom, moans could be heard from Jeff and Karlee's room. I recognized Karlee's moans. I didn't recognize he man's - it wasn't Jeff.

Lisa looked at me as we reached the top of the stairs, her look intense. The bed could be heard slightly squeaking.

We went to our room and lay on the bed fully clothed. She turned the TV on and navigated to a folder on the local ethernet network. There were folders. One was titled "Films." In that there were several subfolders. The top one was "Pornography." Inside that there were more subfolders. The top one was "Javier Barbaroja films." The top file was "Hobo Hotwife."

It opened with a black screen but with train sounds. Credits appeared in a simple white serif font.

Lake Epsilon Pictures Presents

Then....

A Javier Barbaroja Film

Then a fade-in to a hand-held close-up of a worn out, wide-brimmed hat and a few empty tin cans on the rough board floor of what appeared to be the interior of an empty train car. In the background, out of focus, a mass was slightly moving. Moaning could be just barely heard over the train sounds.

The title appeared over this shot in bold font:

HOBO HOTWIFE

As the title disappeared, the lens shifted to focus on the mass, which is revealed to be two people, dressed in worn clothes, sixty-nining, the woman on top.

A sudden cut to a close up of Javier's face, with a week of beard, straddled by a woman's legs. The legs were smooth and shapely, and the ass above Javier's face was magnificent, topped with a weathered, hiked-up skirt. The pussy could hardly be seen at this angle given how deeply Javier had buried his face in her crack, but the famous, dark, pubic hair was clearly in play.