Cuck Therapy Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Onscreen, the fucking intensified. The Young Stud had one of her legs in his clutches, and he held it spread wide as he rammed into her. Her tits jiggled in her husband's face with the force of it, and she moaned desperately, one hand reached behind her to touch the flesh of his torso hungrily.

Suddenly, he pulled out of her and repositioned. He got on top of her, between her legs, and shoved himself unceremoniously into her again, eager. He fucked her like that for a moment, and then paused to pull his shirt off his back and spread open her shirt front so that he could see her tits. He started up again, raising up a little to look at her body as he fucked her hard beside her masturbating husband.

Lisa removed the cock and rolled onto her back, sideways to the TV. I got on the floor between her legs and watched her reinsert it. I could see some of my cum on her and on it now from my having unloaded in her earlier. I marveled again at how she took the thickness of the thing. It seemed out of proportion with her pretty little pussy.

"I want to feel him in me for real, baby. You could watch him slide his big fucking cock into me. I wanna make him cum. This is our chance, baby. You could watch him get me off and nobody at home will ever know. Okay?"

Her eyes searched me pleadingly as I stroked myself.

I nodded.

"You'll let him fuck me?"

I nodded again

"For real?"

Another nod.

Lisa moaned, overcome.

The Wife was crying out in intense orgasm now as the Young Stud fucked her with all his might. The Husband pulled his own shirt-front up and his shot load onto his own belly and chest, unable to contain it anymore. The Young Stud was clearly nearing it, too. He was moaning hard, and then grunting lasciviously, and it was clear he was cumming in her. He slammed against her a few times, shooting deep into her, and then he pulled out and stroked it, shooting the last squirt onto her pussy and bush with a moan.

I positioned myself between Lisa's legs, on hand on her thigh, and she watched me as I came on her pussy, and onto the thing as she stroked it in herself, her pace slowing.

The Young Stud, spent, put a hand on the Wife's knee and panted, recovering, smiling at her. Finally, he gave her an affectionate but resounding slap on her ass and then retrieved his clothes and retreated to his spot to dress, leaving the couple alone.

Lisa removed the thing and readjusted herself, lying down with her head on the pillow to watch the conclusion. I lay beside her.

Onscreen, the Wife looked at her husband, and grabbed his shirt, pulling him to her. They kissed. She found his hand as they kissed, and she forced it down to her pussy, where the Young Stud's cum clung viscously to her pubes. She mashed the Husband's hand against it and stroked herself with it. A couple of his fingers slid into her hole and as they entered, a rivulet of cum oozed out. He lazily fucked her with his cum-coated fingers as the kissed.

The Young Stud finished dressing and sat watching them, rolling a cigarette, amused.

A sudden jolt in the train car sent his duffle bag toppling over, spilling its contents. Canned food.

The couple looked down at the noise it made as can after can toppled out and rolled on the floor.

An extreme close up of the Young Stud's handsome face as he gave them a big smirk.

Fade to black amidst train sounds.

"Wow," Lisa said. "Just... fucking... wow."

____

To be continued.