Cuck Therapy Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Another cut. The opposite end. Cecilia was sucking and stroking his cock. His pants were off and his balls were hairy - a contrast to the sexy blonde curls cascading from Cecilia's head and onto his long legs. She lifted her face off his cock and looked back slightly, giving us a good profile of her gorgeous facial features as she continued to work his cock with her hand.

Over this, her name appears as the first actor credit:

Cecilia Barbaroja

as

The Wife

"Wow," Lisa muttered. "This is... wow."

I nodded.

A cut to a two-shot - a side view of them. Cecilia's ass, the Wife's ass, was slightly gyrating on Javier's face. The next actor credit appeared:

Hayden Jackson

as

The Young Stud

Another shot of the Wife's ass. Javier was craning his neck up to lick her anus with his tongue, spreading her cheeks with sun weathered hands. Another credit:

Javier Barbaroja

as

The Husband

"Jesus," Lisa said.

A cut to the Wife's face raised above his cock, her mouth agape as she enjoyed his attentions, still stroking away.

Another credit:

Director of Photography

Julienne Lavoie

"Wow," Lisa said again.

"Yeah," I agreed, trying to imagine cute, petite, Julienne behind the camera, pointing it toward each of the respective asses, framing, focusing... filming.

"I mean, just... fucking... wow."

I nodded.

This opening scene continued until the final credit came up over the Wife's face, her eyes now closed, her breathing suggesting that the Husband was getting her pretty close with his oral efforts:

Written and Directed

By

Javier Barbaroja

"No executive producer credit for Brunder?" I quipped, earning a little giggle from Lisa.

On screen, the Wife moaned and let her head drop as she began climaxing. The train shuddered to a stop as she did. The last credit faded, and then, in the background behind her, the big sliding door slid open with a grinding noise and light flooded the car. The Wife's face shot back towards the door.

A cut to a shot of the open door, and Hayden, the Young Stud, dressed in less worn, and more fashionable old-style clothes, topped with a fedora, filled the gap in the door, looking in. The camera held him admiringly for a moment as he took in the scene. He looked good.

A cut to the Young Stud's POV. The couple, both with their heads turned towards him with looks of surprise. The Wife's shapely, sexy bare ass above the Husband's face, and, finally, unobstructed, her big bush amidst which lay in full display her splayed, glistening, pink pussy.

It really was magnificent. Rawly, animalistically erotic in all its wet, untended glory.

"Fuck," I heard myself say.

It was Lisa's turn to nod.

Gathering his wits, the Husband reached up and pulled his wife's skirt down over her ass. The Wife rolled off him and deftly scootched up against the wall, achieving a position of some dignity with admirable grace and speed, while the Husband stood and scrambled to pull his pants up over his skinny ass.

The camera cut back to the Young Stud, taking it all in with a slight smirk. He hefted a large duffle bag into the car and climbed in after it.

Cut to the couple. The Husband had finally got his pants on, and was seated by the Wife, both of them trying to look casual. She was looking off to the side, a little haughtily. The Husband put his hat back on and touched the brim in greeting, observing the Young Stud.

The Young Stud, rolling a cigarette, standing at the opposite wall of the car, returned the gesture, still slightly smiling. He put the cigarette in his mouth and lit it with a match struck with his thumbnail.

To be fair, he looked pretty cool as he did it.

A close-up of the Wife, sneaking a furtive look at the Young Stud. Her eyes taking him in, top to bottom and back.

"Oh, she likes him," Lisa said quietly.

I gave her a look.

She shrugged.

On screen, time has elapsed amidst more furtive looks from both the Wife and the Young Stud. The married couple were under a rough blanket and seemed to be sleeping, the Young Stud watching them. He got up and went to the door, pulling it open. The noise of it and the light it brings caused both pairs of eyes to snap open and go to the Young Stud as he took his cock out and pissed out the opening. I admired Javier's ingenuity - it really looked like he was pissing out of a moving train. The Young Stud made no effort to conceal himself. If anything, he was angling himself to give them, or her, a good profile of the now, apparently, Lake Epsilon-famous cock. It was pretty long. Meaty. Clearly half-hard.

I sensed Lisa take a deep breath.

"Good cock?"

Her eyes darted between mine and the screen. She didn't want to miss it. She nodded.

The couple on screen observed him, too.

The Young Stud looked back at them, at her, watching him. The Husband raised up slightly to see where his wife's eyes were and, sensing this, she shut them, feigning sleep.

The Young Stud finished pissing, shook it, tucked it back in his pants, and slammed the door shut.

The screen faded to black.

After a moment, the clanging, shuddering sound of a train stopping was heard and the screen faded in to our characters waking and stretching. They all clambered out of the car and adjusted to the light. The Husband gave the Wife a hug and a kiss, as well as a charming, intimate touching of the foreheads, and then the two men went off together, presumably in search of a day's wages. As they walked off, the Young Stud hung back just far enough to give the Wife a look back without being detected by the Husband. She was watching, her face inscrutable.

Seeing her for the first time standing in full frame on film, and in sunlight, it was impressive. The clothes were worn and dreary, but clearly care had been taken to tailor them to accentuate her body. Her hair hung in glistening blonde curls, framing the sensual, symmetrical features of her face.

"Fuck, she's so fucking gorgeous," Lisa conceded.

I nodded.

The camera backed slowly away from her as the men receded.

Jesus, I thought. Is Javier really going to let this little brat fuck her?

It was a foregone conclusion, of course. It had already happened. But... why? How?

Cut to the Wife's POV: the smirking little fucker, walking backwards, the Husband obliviously striding. Then the Young Stud turned away from her and caught up with the Husband.

As they disappeared into the brush opposite the train tracks, the Wife went into the car and grabbed a large rusty bucket. She clambered down from the train car and followed a path through grass and a thicket of trees that opened up onto a lake. Epsilon, obviously. She waded in, holding her skirt up above the water, and filled the bucket.

Cut to the two men walking down a lane. Suddenly, the main street of Lake Epsilon was serving as the set. The two stop before a store front, which had been dressed to look more historical. The two exchanged a look and it seemed to be agreed that the Husband would try there for work while the Young Stud sought elsewhere for employment. The Young Stud patted him on the back encouragingly and moved on.

Cut to the Wife, laboriously carrying the bucket of water back up the trail.

Cut to the Young Stud. He circled around behind the store the Husband had entered and walked briskly back in the direction from which they had come, shooting an occasional look back.

Cut to the Wife, hoisting the bucket into the train car.

Cut back to the shop the Husband has entered. He was being rudely shoved out by one man while another spoke into an old-style phone, watching the encounter.

Cut to the Wife in the train car. A rear view of her, standing before the bucket, putting her hair up in a rough bun and then unbuttoning her shirt. She removed it and revealed her naked back. She squatted before the bucket and grabbed a bar of soap which she put in the water and then she scrubbed her face and neck, and then her armpits.

Cut to the Young Stud, now briskly walking through the brush from which they had come.

Cut to the Wife, still from behind as she dunked the soap again. Then, finally, an extreme close-up, front on, of her firm, full tits filling the frame as she washed them, hurriedly, causing them to jiggle as the water and suds dripped down the immaculate skin of her breasts.

Cut to the Husband, strolling in front of storefronts, trying to decide his next move in trying to find employment.

Cut to the Wife, from behind again. She stood and dropped her skirt. She was naked, now, except for her worn boots, and her body was perfect. She stepped forward out of her skirt and squatted over the bucket. Another cut and her spread legs filmed the frame, her alluring black bush in center. She was rubbing a white rag with the soap. She shoved the rag between her legs and roughly, hurriedly, scrubbed her pussy with the water of Lake Epsilon. Another cut and we are shown her from behind again, now with her ass in close-up as she reached back to scrub the crack of her ass.

Cut to the Young Stud, hurrying along the trail.

Cut to the Husband walking further down the lane, and then faced with a man who had suddenly emerged with a shotgun in the crook of his arm, staring at him. The Husband raised his open hands slightly, conciliatorily, and backed away. He turned, and headed back the way he came.

Cut to the Wife, now in full frame, her skirt was back on, and she was donning the shirt. She buttoned it, and then went to the door and pulled hard, opening it. She retrieved the bucket and poured its contents out the door. She set it down empty and pulled a hand-rolled cigarette from a breast pocket, leaning against the frame while she smoked, waiting, her preparations complete.

Cut to her POV of the trail. The Young Stud emerged, saw her, smirked, and slowed his pace, playing it cool as he walked alongside the train tracks towards her.

Cut back to the Wife, who watched him a moment, inscrutably, and then flicked away her cigarette after one final drag on it, and then and disappeared inside the car.

Cut to the interior of the car, the Young Stud slamming the door shut. They either don't notice or don't care that it bounced back slightly, leaving a gap of a few inches. She backed against the far wall, slowly removing her hair from the bun, shaking her curls free, and then she leaned back against the wall, looking at him inscrutably. Waiting. He approached her slowly. She knocked his fedora off, put her hands in his curly hair and pressed her lips against his. He put his hands on her ass and pulled her to him.

Lisa moaned appreciatively.

Cut to the Husband, now in the brush again, close, hurrying along, casting worried looks backward.

"Someone's about to get an eyeful," Lisa said quietly.

Cut to the lovers. The Young Stud broke the kiss and pushed her gently against the wall. He ripped her shirt open. Buttons flew and the Wife's magnificent breasts bounced into view.

The Wife removed what remained of her shirt and the Young Stud stooped and planted his mouth on one of her erect nipples. She caressed the back of his head and closed her eyes.

Lisa lifted her shirt up over her bare breasts, looking at me as she caressed a nipple, swollen with arousal. She looked back at the screen.

The Husband was back on the gravel beside the tracks, approaching the train car, still casting looks behind him.

The Young Stud straightened up, hungry for her mouth again. The Wife lifted his shirt off over his head. She ran a hand along his lean, muscular torso, leaning in for more tongue-play between them, and went for his belt as they kiss. There was a dull thud as the pants dropped and the belt buckle landed on the boards of the train car. He wore no underwear. A side view shot of them put his erection in profile as she grabbed it with her hand.

Lisa unbuttoned and unzipped her jean shorts and slid a hand down into her underwear. She looked at me a moment, lustily, and then returned her attention to the screen, her fingers moving inside her panties.

The Wife onscreen stroked the Young Stud's huge cock while they kissed, and then she dropped to her knees. The Young Stud put his hands against the wall and looked down at her. She looked up at him, stroking him. They were naked save for her skirt and their footwear. She dropped her eyes to his cock and then we cut to a close up of her planting her mouth on it while she stroked it. Her head bobbed on him and he moaned.

Cut to the Husband, now nearing the car, not looking back but scanning around ahead of himself. Where was she? He slowed. A moan reached him. A man's moan. He stopped just before the car.

Cut to the side view of the Wife bobbing on the Young Stud's cock, stroking firmly with her right hand. Her left roamed his firm abdomen and then his back, then cupped one of his ass cheeks, lingering there, caressing it.

Outside, the Husband stood listening at the next train car, a pained expression on his face. Then he crouched and sidled along the car from which the moans were emanating until he was past the small gap in the door. He rested a moment, let his head droop, and then slowly eased up to peak into the gap.

Cut to the POV of the Husband. The naked Young Stud's back was to him, his wife crouched before him. Her face concealed by the Young Stud's ass, but her head and hair could be seen rhythmically moving back and forth at his crotch. Her hand, the one bearing her engagement and wedding rings, was on one his toned ass cheeks. Her bared breasts swayed slightly with her labors. The Young Stud moaned in satisfaction as he looked down and watched the Wife suck his cock.

On screen, the Husband tore himself away from the sight and sank down again, facing away, trying to control his breathing. Then, compelled, he looked again.

Inside, the Wife raised up, still stroking the Young Stud's long cock, planting her lips on his again. He grabbed her skirt by the waistband and shoved it down. It dropped and her bush was stark against her flawless white skin. The Young Stud caressed the now naked flesh of her beautifully curved hips while they kissed and she stroked his cock.

The Young Stud kicked his boots off and she did the same. Neither wore socks. They were totally naked now, and he pressed his whole body against her, wanting the feel of her on him. She removed her hand from his cock and ran her hands up and down his back and ass as they embraced. Suddenly, she pushed against him, breaking off the kiss, and walked to the pile of blankets that she and her husband used as a bed. She laid down, spreading her legs, her pussy on display for the Young Stud and for the peeping Husband.

The Young Stud got down on the floor before her, and planted his face between her legs. He worked her pussy with his tongue. An extreme close up of his tongue running up and down between her hairy labia as she ran her fingers through his hair. He sucked her clit into her mouth and she moaned.

Outside, the Husband now had his hand in his pants, rubbing himself as he watched. He looked around, and, finding no one, he unbuttoned his pants and took his dick out. He spat into his hand and lubed himself with it.

Inside, the Young Stud quickly and expertly brought her to a moaning orgasm with his tongue. Then he was up on his knees, wiping his mouth with the back of his hand. His long erection swayed as he crawled towards her, and onto her. He settled in between her legs, resting his big swollen cock on her hairy mound. They kissed some more, their tongues eager.

A side view as she reached down and grabbed his shaft, stroking it a while, and then pointing the tip of it lower, closer to her opening.

The Husband stopped stroking, transfixed, his hand motionless on his cock.

An extreme close up as the Wife dragged the Young Stud's nob down her slit, emitting a little moan as it mashed against her clit and then released it. Finally, she held his swollen, eager cock nuzzled against the opening of her pussy.

He pushed slowly in, stretching her hole. She moaned.

The Husband resumed his stroking.

The Wife's hands were now on the Young Stud's muscular back as he pushed further into her. From the Husband's POV, we were presented with the Young Stud's hairy balls swinging ever closer to her hairy bush as his cock slid further into her hole.

Finally, his balls were resting against her ass, and she panted heavily, her hand restless on him. She was nodding. The Young Stud slowly slid the full length of it out of her, the ridge of his nob emerging, and then slowly fed it back into her.

"Ohhhhhh..." she moaned.

She grabbed his ass and pulled him hard into her. He took her cue and quickened his pace, ramming her, his hairy balls slapping against her rhythmically. Her moans changed into squeals, and her legs began to twitch and tremble with her second orgasm.

The Husband masturbated furiously as her cries filled the air.

The Young Stud dismounted her, and she rolled over onto her hands and knees, presenting her ass.

Lisa suddenly moved on the bed. She too got on her hands and knees, presenting her ass to me. She worked her pussy with her fingers, spreading and rubbing herself alluringly while she watched the action.

Onscreen, the Young Stud grabbed his cock and pressed it against the Wife's opening again.

As the Young Stud slowly fed his cock back into the Wife's waiting pussy, I did the same to Lisa.

I moaned at the sensation. She was very wet.

"Baby," Lisa said, turning her face back to me. "Stop."

She pushed back against my hip, pushing me out of her.

"Wait your turn. I want to fuck him first. You can get in me after he's done. You can fuck me after he fills me up and makes me cum."

My heart thudded hard in my chest.

I reached for the nightstand drawer she had put Mark's near-replica cock in.

"No, baby. I'm done with him. Open the gift bag."

I tried a moment to gather myself, and then picked the bag up off the floor and tore it open, knowing what I would find.

It wasn't quite as long as Mark's, but it was impressively long nonetheless. What really differentiated it, though, was the girth of it. It was noticeably thicker than Mark's.

And unlike Mark's, I knew, this was an actual replica. The detail was immaculate and obscene.

"Whose is it?" I asked, staring at it.

"Baby, you know. I'm only seeing one other guy, for now."

I looked at her.

"Dr. Brunder told Julienne to bring it tonight," she said.

On screen, the Young Stud was giving the Wife long, patient strokes, occasionally spreading her ass cheeks or pulling her to him with his hands on her hips.

"Let's see it," Lisa said.

I removed the thing from the bag.

"Oh, shit," Lisa gasped. Her fingers stopped moving on her pussy. "You better lube it, baby."

She started masturbating again as the Wife's moans began again.

"Come on, baby. Lube it and put it in me. I want to know what his cock feels like."

Lisa turned back to the screen. The Young Stud was fucking her harder now, grabbed her hips firmly with both hands, her full, firm breasts swaying back and forth beneath her.

I did as she asked. I got behind her again and prepared myself.

"Let me feel it in my hand," Lisa said, watching the screen.

She opened the hand that she had been masturbating with and I put the now slick, slippery shaft in her palm. I held it by the base as she stroked it.

"Oh, fuck. That's so fucking sexy," she moaned. "Put it in me, baby."

She removed her hand. She was on all fours now, waiting.

I pressed the thick nob of it against her opening and she pushed back. I didn't maintain enough pressure to penetrate her.

"Come on, baby. Put his big cock in me. I want it."

I pressed the nob slowly into her, and she pushed back, her hole slowly stretching to accommodate the thickness of him. The nob disappeared inside her.