Cucked by His Korean Wife

Story Info
Cuckold story with a beta husband and dominant Black men.
2.4k words
4.3
22.7k
34
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am the cuckold husband of a gorgeous Korean wife, this is how my story goes:

(If you don't like cuckold stories, this is your cue to leave)

My desire to see my first wife fucked by the type of black man you find attractive is what consumed my first marriage. Fulfilling every naughty fantasy I ever had, watching her enjoy the best sex she ever had, eventually caused her to leave and move in with her dominant lover; who used her as a willing sex slave.

She was a beautiful Korean girl, that was a waitress at a coffee shop I used to frequent. The type that is so attractive, everyone who has any sort of self-esteem issues doesn't want to ask her out - for fear of being rejected. I overcame that fear and found that she had very low self-esteem herself, and struggled to be accepted by men.

Since she hadn't been treated well by the men in her life, all the compliments she heard from customers on a day to day basis seemed like empty words to her. She would smile and thank them, but not believe that they found her attractive and friendly. Adopted, she was raised by a white family and had only dated white men her entire life.

The first time we had sex she manipulated me into "overpowering her and forcing her." She kept saying that she wanted me to be more forceful, to hold her down by her wrists. She wanted me to hold her by her ankles, spread her legs wide and "Fuck me as hard as you can! Make me your whore, I want you to pinch my nipples and slap my face while you are fucking me HARD, Do it hard, daddy!"

She was so wet she was almost dripping. It didn't take a genius to know she liked men to take charge, to be aggressive, to use her for their pleasure. This quickly grew into my overwhelming desire to watch a BIG, strong, aggressive black man fulfill her desire to be dominated, and for her to tell him how good his thick black dick felt inside of her, and how much better he is than me. To see her on her knees, with her long black hair playing across her shoulder, down her back, over her breasts, and into her lap; as she wrapped her thin lips around his cock and sucked his dick, stretching her little mouth wider than I thought possible, to accommodate his thick cock head. That would quickly turn into him holding her head and using her mouth like a tight pussy, calling her his little Asian whore as he pummeled her mouth and trigger her gag reflex. Pulling out and spraying his cum all over her pretty face and hair, down her neck, and on her pert breasts with her little brown nipples, which he took between his thumb and forefinger and pulled, twisted until she screamed.

My fantasy, which became a reality after a couple of months, was to watch a BIG black man fuck her and see her squirming in pleasure and giving herself to him. The reality was, that all that happened, was then she used her panties to wipe the cum off his balls and the length of his dick, then threw the panties at me, hitting me in the chest with them. Sitting there stroking my little dick, startled me out of the fantasy playing out before me and the thoughts going through my head. "Put your wife's panties on, pick up all your clothes and you two get the fuck out of my house! NOW!" Shaking, I pulled her panties on, gathered all of our clothes, her purse, coat, heels, my clothes, and boots and he pushed us onto his front porch and slammed the door.

That's how we ended up standing on that porch in the morning sun, me in her panties and her completely naked. He lived in a black neighborhood and all the neighbors that were outside looked in our direction. A couple of guys next door burst out laughing, as they were working on a car. "Looks like Joe found a couple more of those Black Lives Matter supporters!"

They both continued to laugh, then said we should come over and get dressed in their garage before some of the other neighbors call the cops. With no other options, we scrambled off the porch and ran next door and into the garage. They walked in behind us and closed the door. "Drop your shit on the couch and come in the back room. We hesitated for a second, then looked at the men. Seeing the look in their eyes, we knew it wasn't a suggestion - it was an order.

The "couch" was an old bench seat out of a van and we dumped our things there and walked through the door. The room was a makeshift bar. We stopped a few feet into the room and the two men surrounded us. I know what you're thinking - it's just two guys...but just take my word for it, we were trapped. They started feeling up my wife, running their greasy hands all over her and she was turned on by the treatment she got earlier, but this treatment had her trembling visibly and the fire in her eyes was unmistakable raw lust. The two men undressed and were completely naked within 30 seconds. they were Intimidating, to say the least, being in this garage with two men over six feet tall, muscular, and probably topped 250lbs each, my wife weighing in at a solid 105 and me at 135 soaking wet, Oh, and I still had her panties on.

They were both tattooed all over their bodies and had what were probably gang tattoos across their backs. Their bodies and faces were so similar, they looked like twins or at least brothers. The only way I could tell them apart is one of them had a gold tooth, and the other's tattoos were more of the dragon and serpent variety; as opposed to the Gold tooth's skull and cross themes. Very strong and very solid bodies. The kind of guys you wouldn't want to have mad at you.

They continued feeling up my wife, running their fingers through her hair, calling her their little "Petunia". Their cocks started to get hard and both of them had very long thick cocks. (Not just saying that to make this story good) these guys were well built in every way. They were kissing her and running their big hands over her ass, over her breasts, down her back, it was A very intoxicating site for a cuckold like me, I could feel my heart pounding in my chest. Partially from fear, but mostly because I could feel the rush of what some refer to as "cuckold angst" The feeling of knowing you are going to be seeing your wife give herself to another man (or in this case men); in a way that she will never give herself to you.

She was responding just the way I had always fantasized that she would, closing her eyes but you could see the desire all over her face and her body was responding as they took turns kissing her. Gold tooth got in front of her and stuck his tongue deep into her mouth and she sucked on it hungrily as his thick fingers grazed her pussy lips and she cried out as an orgasm wracked her body!

SMACK!! The man with the Dragon tattoos spanked her hard, leaving a clear handprint on her ass cheek. Two more hard swats, then he demanded, "Did you come without permission, Petunia? Get on your knees!" He pushed her to her knees and started rubbing his cock over her face, then making her suck his balls. My mouth was dry and somewhere deep down inside there was maybe one alpha male gene that wanted to come to her rescue, but I and they knew that I was too much of a pussy to say anything, and I was far too excited to ever want him to stop.

I was excited with anticipation of watching her suck his cock. I felt my knees give way and heard Gold Tooth holler "Get that dick in your mouth, bitch!" It took only a second for me to realize that he wasn't talking to her, he was talking to me!!! He had me by the head, his strong hands gripping the side of my skull, and the thick head of his erect cock was against my lips. I opened my mouth and he pushed the head, which seemed like it was about as big as my fist, past my lips and into my mouth.

"Start suckin' white boi - get me good and hard so I can fuck your wife!" I tried hard to suck and get him harder but hadn't yet figured out how to do it. This was the first time I had ever sucked a cock and I felt like I was about to choke on it, but he was not giving me any room to breathe or time to adjust my mouth.

"That's it, Petunia, stretch that mouth around this black dick, and get me hard and wet so I can take that tight ass pussy, again About to spit-roast your horny little Asian ass, as soon as your husband is finished suckin' my home boys dick!"

The next thing I knew, he was pulling his hard cock out of my mouth and they had my wife up on the bench seat on her hands and knees. True to their word, they started taking her from both ends. Dragon tats was slapping her across the face with this hard cock and making her lick and suck his cock, and Gold tooth had that skinny little whore...um...I mean, my wife; by her hips and was fucking her in long, deep, steady strokes. He reached up and grabbed a good handful of her hair and drove his cock into her in rapid, short, hard strokes; while Dragon tats developed a rhythm fucking her mouth. I could see the trembling of her body and the way her chest was heaving, trying to keep up with these two black stallions.

Gold tooth pulled his cock out of her pussy and wrapped his hand around my neck, pulling me down close to his crotch. I was instinctively opening my mouth to clean my wife's juices off of his cock, but he pushed my face into her ass and told me, "lick that bitch' ass and get it good and wet so I can fuck her!" I buried my tongue in her pussy, because I ended up perfectly positioned to lick her and taste her juices and his combined, with my nose buried in her ass, then I worked my way up and started tonguing her ass, reaching as deep as I could with my tongue, before he pushed me aside and got behind her, again.

He gripped her hips, again, and worked his cock into her in one long stroke, not quite getting three quarters of his length in her, before she screamed so loud I'm sure everyone on the block heard her! He held it there and started spanking her, while she continued to suck Dragon tat's cock. He wasn't so much forcing her to take more cock in her mouth by then, he was concentrating more on playing with her firm little breasts and dark brown nipples, which he seemed to be somewhat fascinated with. She loves having her breasts squeezed and kneaded like bread dough, and he was doing that while she was bobbing her head up and down on his cock at a fast, steady pace.

Gold tooth was back to fucking her in the ass and began taking her harder and deeper. She came when he fingered her pussy and after a few more minutes he groaned, I saw his balls draw up into his body and he filled my wife's ass with this cum, then pulled out.

Dragon tat's sat her on the tool bench and got between her legs. He started kissing her and she wrapped her arms around his neck and looked up into his eyes. Pretty sure I heard her say, "Fuck me daddy!" before he guided his cock into her and started making love to her. There is no other way to describe it. They were suddenly intimate, and sensual and I could almost feel their hunger for each other. They locked into a deep tongue kiss and I shuddered as I came in my wife's panties, the site turned me on so much! Nobody noticed, except me. I was nearly slumped over, as the power of my orgasm drained me and left me trembling.

She wrapped her legs around his waist and I could tell that she was loving his cock. Clawing at his back and whimpering as he held her in his strong arms and stroked her shoulders and neck and kept kissing her. From my vantage point on the floor, I could see how her pussy was stretched around his cock; and that his cock was engorged - the skin stretched - he was so hard for her.

He made her cum twice while he had her like this and by the time he came, she was clinging to him so tight he barely had room to pull back and slam it home to release his load deep inside of her.

We cleaned up in their bathroom and shared a beer with them afterward. I noticed an old fish tank in the back room that was full of panties and jokingly asked them if they are collectors. They looked at each other and laughed. "Yeah, bruh, we get those from wives who aren't gettin' enough dick at home!" I just stared in disbelief, because there are easily more than a hundred pairs of panties in there. My wife pulled her soiled panties out of her purse and said "I guess you'll want to add these to the collection?"

Gold tooth leaned over and kissed her, "No, baby, you bring me some clean panties next time you come over for some black dick..."

It was after dark when we got home. We showered and went straight to bed. My wife was so sore I couldn't even touch her pussy for a few days.

On Friday night I came home from work and found a note that read: Leftovers in the fridge. I'm making a silk panties delivery, not sure when I'll be home?

Text me when you get home and I will answer when I can.

Love you!