Cucked by Princess

Story Info
Cuck receives treat for paying for Princess's date.
2.1k words
4.18
21.6k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Subboi23
Subboi23
39 Followers

i glance down at my phone, still nothing. i shift in my chair and feel the plug in my ass push in a little deeper. The resulting combination of pain and pleasure causes my cock to strain in its cage. One simple movement and now my ass and dick ache. Such is life when you are plugged and locked in chastity while the woman you worship and adore is out on a date with a real man. A date that of course i will be paying for. Hence checking my phone. My last message from her read 'arriving at dinner. Be ready to tribute quickly when summoned and maybe you will get a treat tonight.' That was at 8:32. It is now 9:40. Still no word. i glance up at my computer. The baseball game plays on, but i am not particularly invested. It is very hard to concentrate with the plug, the cage, my dildo gag strapped to my face and also the constant checking of my phone. i am lucky to even be allowed to watch the game. i have behaved well and pleased Princess recently so she has gotten a little more lenient on how i can spend my time while she is on dates.

Once i had to be cleaning some part of my house the entire time she was on the date. It was good for my house, which needed far more cleaning than one night, but i was distracted by dusting and didn't see her reimbursement request for 12 minutes. She was disappointed. Princess is always very calm and collected, even when i let her down. She didn't yell or scream or threaten, just calmly told me my behavior was not acceptable. She ended up not letting me lick her ass for weeks. i sent Her so much money during that punishment that i almost couldn't pay my car bill on time. Yet no matter how much She drains me, i somehow always end up able to pay my bills.

After my delay in reimbursement, during her next date i had to write out 200 times 'i am Princess HBIC's cuck bitch and it is an honor to give Her my money,' i also had to switch between a blue and black pen for each line. It took over an hour. Then i had to get on the floor on my hands and knees and stay there until She summoned me. i reimbursed on time on that occasion.

Compared to those and other tasks i had endured, it was nice to be able to watch my team while She was on date. But i could not focus for shit. All i could think about was my perfect Princess and Her BBC. i had never met one of her dates. She told them about me. Some thought it was weird, some interesting, but they would all have a laugh at my expense.

i closed my eyes and tried to imagine what She was eating, what She was wearing, what the guy She was with looked like. Any detail of the date i wish so badly i was on instead. Thankfully i had the volume on the game way down as i drifted into this dream. My phone buzzes. i quickly jolt my eyes open and glance down. She had sent it. There were no words, no commands. Just a picture of a recipient with the total of 91.43. That's not bad. Could be worse. Could be cheaper, but could be worse. Maybe they didn't drink much. i immediately CashApp Her $130. For the bill plus tip, but with an extra 20% for Her for allowing me the pleasure to pay for Her dinner. As soon as i hit send, my cock again attempts to erect itself. Again it fails against the confines of its steel cage, sending my nervous system a quick jolt of pain. She texts back pretty quickly 'ohh good piggy. You were eager to reimburse Your Princess tonight. You must be excited about your treat?'

"Yes Mistress I am. Thank You for being so kind Mistress. It is such an honor to pay while You are out on a real man date"

No reply for awhile you. i glance back up at the game. Still don't care. About 20-30 minutes later, my phone buzzes again. 'Leave for my apartment in 20 minutes piggy. Do not text me that you are on the way or when you arrive. At some point I will tell you to come in. If you are not at my door within 2 minutes of receiving the text, do not bother coming up at all.' i resist the urge to respond.

Time freezes. i stand up and pace around the room, causing both my ass and dick to scream out with jolts of pain. Somehow, eventually, 20 minutes passes. i remove my dildo gag and put in back in the drawer on my nightstand. With plug still in, i teeter to my car. i am wearing panties, yoga pajama pants and a loose fitting green T-shirt. i hope Goddess doesn't complain about my attire. i worry i don't have time to change. Since i couldn't get into the game, i try to put some music on in the car. Music often gets me into the proper mindset on the way to see Mistress, but tonight i can't focus. i am already so horny. i wonder what my treat will be. i try not to speculate, but can't help but hope i get to lick her after she has been fucked. This is my biggest fantasy and She knows it. The closest i have come was licking her the morning after She got fucked once before She showered. That was one of the best days of my life.

Not being into the music makes the ride take longer. Finally i pull up outside her apartment. i pull the keys out of the ignition and put them in my pocket. i set my phone in my lap. i try not to think about Her getting fucked, but obviously can't help my thoughts from lingering on that exact thought. i feel a dull ache in my heart and then another slightly sharper one in my groin. i wonder if She is screaming out his name. Or cumming on his dick. Or sucking his dick. i try to clear it from my mind. It doesn't work. This self torture goes on for awhile before i feel my phone buzz again. 'Come on up Piggy, it's treat time.'

i bolt out of my car and fly up the stairs. i go to text Her that i am there, but She has already messaged 'come on into my room. The door is open.' i push the door open, surprised. i have never let myself in before. The familiar growl of Her dog who doesn't like me (or She claims anyone, i think it's just me even though I have bought his food the last 3 months) greets me. i tread as quietly as i can through the living room. The growl turns to barks. She yells at him from the bedroom. i scurry my way back there and the barking stops.

My Princess is laying in bed, covers pulled up to her chin. She looks tired but quite content. There is no one else in sight. i am not sure if i am relieved or not. One day i think i would like to meet and serve a bull, but not when i am in pajamas. Here i am in a butt plug and chastity cage worrying that my pajama pants are the most ridiculous thing i have on. i drop to my knees beside Her bed. "Ohhh piggy," she coos in her sexiest voice. "I had such a good night." My dick strains hard in its cage. i suppress a yelp of pain.

"That's great Princess. i am so happy for You. i want You to be pleased."

"Ohh he pleased me sooooo well," she is drawing her words out, possibly slightly drunk. That usually means some fun humiliation for me. "But you pleased me too piggy. You are a good piggy paying for your Mistresses dates. You made your Mistress happy so she got you a reward." She sits up and leans over to the nightstand. She picks something up. In a sitting position on the bed, she dangles it in front of my face. It is a used condom. "I kept this souvenir for you loser. Aren't you grateful?"

"Yes Princess that was very considerate of You."

"Open your mouth loser." i oblige. She places the used condom delicately in my mouth. "Now close, but be careful don't break it." My mouth had been stretched open by the dildo gag i wore all night, so the condom fits in fairly easily. It tastes like latex and powder. Not sexy, but not altogether unpleasant. "Now, here is the plan bitch boy. You are going to get up and leave. You will drive home with the condom in your mouth. You will sleep with the condom in your mouth. You will not break the condom unless you don't want another treat for a long time. When i wake up in the morning, you will open the condom and swallow all the cum out of it on video for me. Understand loser?"

i nod and grunt, unable to form actual words.

"Good, now get the fuck out of my house loser. I am tired."

i get up and walk out, praying no one sees me on the way to my car. Luckily no one does. i drive home carefully and slowly, being sure to draw no attention to myself from cops or other drivers. i am a little low on gas, but that can obviously wait until tomorrow. Despite driving slower, it seems i get home faster than i got to Her apartment. i guess i can't brush my teeth. i climb into bed. i am growing a little accustomed to the condom in my mouth by now. The taste has faded to a kind of bland numbness. Laying on my back proves difficult as the condom wants to slip down my throat. i turn on my side. i remove my plug (it only must be in when she is on dates or if otherwise instructed) and stick 3 fingers in my ass. It feels good. i massage my prostrate for a bit, remove my fingers, give them a quick whiff and try to go to sleep. It is as difficult as i imagined. i toss and turn from side to side all night long, occasionally ending up on my stomach or sitting up. i check my phone several times every hour. It is a miserable night.

The text finally comes a little after 9. 'Good morning piggy.' i hear it and bolt up from my semi conscious state.

'Good morning Princess'

'Sleep well?'

'No Princess, up all night thinking about You'

'Lol, good. You kept it in your slutty little mouth all night long?'

'Yes Princess'

'Okay piggy time to swallow. Let me see.'

i hold my phone out and start recording. Realizing i need both hands for the condom, i balance my phone against my water bottle on the nightstand. i press record, remove the condom from my mouth and am able to untie it. i stick my tongue out and press all the sticky semen down onto my eager pink organ. i paid $130 and basically stayed up all night for this privilege. It is so worth it. As semen hits my tongue, i am overcome with a huge wave of humiliation. And then another. i am incredibly horny but my cock does not stir in its cage. However i do feel my ass loosen up a little. This is my place. This is what i am. A cum receptacle. i get all the cum out and swallow demonstrably. i have grown to enjoy, even crave, the taste of cum, though usually it is my own. This cum is thicker and has a stronger flavor than mine, despite sitting in a condom overnight. i stick my tongue out to show that it is all gone. It tastes amazing. i want more. i send the video. It goes unread for 3 minutes. Then 'lol oh my god you are so gross. Did you enjoy that piggie?'

'Yes Princess, very much. Thank You so much.'

'oh you're welcome bitch. I guess you can try to get an hour or two of sleep now before you go out and make Me more money,'

'Yes Princess, thank You.'

i lay on my back. i can still taste the cum in the back of my throat. i am one lucky, happy loser. i close my eyes.

Subboi23
Subboi23
39 Followers