All Comments on 'Cucked by Princess'

by Subboi23

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
You need to at least learn the basics.

If you won't take the time to learn the basics of writing in English then most people will not enjoy reading your story. The choice is yours.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Sorry for the unkind person’s comment above

I’m glad your character is happy in his role. :-)

Subboi23Subboi23about 4 years agoAuthor
I'm sorry you feel that way..

I realize that it is a little choppy, but I'm not sure exactly what basics you are referring to. I'm sorry you were unable to enjoy it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Great

I thought it was a really well written story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Fantastic!

Your English's fine, that other guy can fuck right off.

There is so little findom on this site, thank you for your work! I came to this!

Claudia69Claudia69over 3 years ago
Different Type of Story!!!!

Alot to pay for a condom full of CUM...I hope it was yummy...Good Story...

CornixCornixabout 3 years ago

Great story.

As somebody that enjoys findom and humiliation this was very enjoyable, thank you. As someone who has been lucky enough to experience similar scenario in real life, I can understand his restlessness and the anticipation of each message.

The person that made the first comment is trying to nitpick. Findom has such a bad stigma, even within rhe BDSM community.

A few split Infinitives and one Mistresses rather than Mistress' is not grounds for a severe punishment lol.

Please continue to write what you wish and how you wish to.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous