All Comments on 'Cuckold Chronicles 17: Troy Pt. 02'

by deltonaman2man

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Welcome back

What took so long? Hope you will get back to the Sam chapter soon and up the pace. Keep em coming.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Sam chronicles

When is Sam goin to nail Heather? Will Dave be Fifi then? And when will we get to know?

TornadoTysTornadoTysover 9 years ago
Dave the Husband

In this 2 story chapter Dave has his hardness back, does this mean no more Dave being submissive. As his wife appears to be much more loving towards him as an equal rather than a cream pie puppy !

This to me is a far more enjoyable cuck story than a wife just humiliating, degrading, and generally disrespecting her loving husband

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Pls continue the Sam series

Its been several months since the last episode. Hope the trolls haven't driven you away. Remember they are a tiny vocal minority. In case you are writing on other sites, please direct us to them. Look forward to more posts. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
To counter the last comment

It's time I thanked you for all your wonderful stories, deltonaman2man, which I read a number of years ago, after my husband had offered to cuckold himself. As we aged, my sex drive went through the roof as his waned. Your stories made me aware of all kinds of possibilities that most cuckold stories did not. Consequently, our life together is happier than ever, sexually and otherwise.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Anonymous

Anonymous, you made my point for me.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdeltonaman2man@deltonaman2man
Bi-MWM, 68, hoping to help some writer with editing his/her works. I love the stories here, but most of them could have used a proof-reader. I am retired and have nothing better to do with my time.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES