All Comments on 'Cuckold Chronicles 20: Sam Pt. 07'

by deltonaman2man

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Worth the wait

Great to have you back. Hope the next one wont be too long. Heather shouldn't mind the action after the fun she has had.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Weird, just weird....

.....you've managed to build a whole universe here....

That follows no rationale, no consistent rules that apply anywhere else.

If it was all so silly, it might be interesting.

Mostly good writing, though. No quibbles worth mentioning over the technical presentation....but damn, it's just all too weird.

I guess I have to say, I don't care for this whole storyline. Switching back and forth, every possible form of sex, by observation and participation only as a sub....well. It's icky.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
I agree

with the comment, It's good to have deltonaman back with a new chapter. Please don't make us wait so long. I also agree that Litrotica needs to make a new category for cuckold stories. Keep up the good work man, you have a gift!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdeltonaman2man@deltonaman2man
Bi-MWM, 68, hoping to help some writer with editing his/her works. I love the stories here, but most of them could have used a proof-reader. I am retired and have nothing better to do with my time.