All Comments on 'Cuckold Chronicles: Erick'

by deltonaman2man

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
clearlakequeenclearlakequeenover 12 years ago
WOW!

Saw this story and decided to go back and read all your stories in order. They are all terrific and really display the essence of what us sissy husbands yearn for, total submission.

Your story relives my first 6 years of being a sissy cuckold except about half of my wifes lovers did not want me anywhere near them while the others relished in humiliating me.

The last 10 years my wife has not let me be present in the bedroom but sometimes I get to listen through the door and get to do clean-up after he has left, except for one time when her lover brought his friend and they wanted me in full sissy mode. It was heaven for both her and I!

Can't wait till next years story!

devilspy2001devilspy2001over 10 years ago
Good show old man, Good show

The only thing I would ask is you number these stories so it is easy to see chapter one, two, and so on. Excellent lead in to story. Sissy cum slut cuckold does have a brain which is true more often than not. Well trained sissy by choice or by forced training, either way, even he is a turn on for men and women. Only thing missing is his pee pee in chastity. Never allowed to get hard, even on Viagra. Oh it grows and fills his chastity to the point of pain and leaks goo from his chastity, but never hard. You may give some thought to this. Other than that, all of them use cuckold very well and he is allowed to be part of the action as a sex toy would be part of the action. Keep up the great work. Us bi real men like stories that show how cuckold can be more than just a sissy kneeling in the corner.

KidG1000KidG1000over 8 years ago
so hot

i am loving this series! i hope our cuck gets to suck heather's toes at some point too!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdeltonaman2man@deltonaman2man
259 Followers
Bi-MWM, 68, hoping to help some writer with editing his/her works. I love the stories here, but most of them could have used a proof-reader. I am retired and have nothing better to do with my time.