Cuckold Conversation

Story Info
Husband and wife have a quiet chat about a huge cock.
918 words
2.45
39.8k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I can't believe how much cum he shoots.

Who?

Jake.

You fucked Jake?

Are you kidding? Of course I fucked Jake. What choice did I have?

You had a choice.

Not after I saw his cock I didn't. The second I saw that monster bulging in his shorts, I was his. Holy shit he's big. I'd say he's at least nine inches. And thick? Oh my God he's thick. That damn thing's like a club.

So you're a size queen.

What do you know about it little man?

Now you're being mean.

I'm just getting warmed up.

I thought you didn't like cum.

I don't like your cum. His cum is different.

Bullshit.

Big cock cum is the best cum in the world. And there's so much of it.

Same shit, different wrapper.

Look at you acting all cool. Like you don't give a shit. I see you getting all turned on, thinking about your mechanic fucking your wife. Spraying her - spraying me with hot cum.

Whore. You're nothing but a cheap whore.

And you're a bitch. You heard me. You're a little bitch. You'll never know what it's like making a woman cum that hard, like he does. Cumming over and over until I can't move. And then fucking me again while I'm lying there passed out. Using me.

When was this?

I'm sorry. You want details?

You're my wife. I deserve to know.

Correction: I was your wife. Now I'm Jake's fuck toy.

Tell me.

Tell you what? How he gagged me with his nine inch cock? How I let him fuck me anyway he wanted? Every position you could possibly imagine.

You liked it didn't you?

Liked it? I loved it. I can't wait until the next time Jake fucks me.

When's that going to be?

Anytime he wants. You hear me? Whenever Jake wants to fuck your wife he can. I belong to him now. Not you, you pathetic little bitch.

I forbid it.

You forbid it? Don't make me laugh. You're not half the man he is. Literally. Not even half.

I won't let him into this house.

Yeah you will. You'll open the door, look at that huge bulge in his pants and move the fuck out of the way so a real man can whip out his big dick and fuck your wife.

I'm a real man.

You? You're nothing. You're less than nothing. When Jake pulls that giant cock out of his pants you don't exist. All that exists is his cock. His huge, hard, throbbing cock. Ready to take what's his.

Slut.

You know what else? He's going to fuck our daughter.

You can't be serious.

You've seen the clothes she wears when Jake's around. Tight little crop tops. Tiny little shorts. She's 18. She knows exactly what she's doing.

You're insane.

You see the way he looks at her? Like she's a piece of meat. It's only a matter of time before Jake rips off her clothes, spreads her legs and rams that monster in her tight little hole. Who can blame her? Not me. Definitely not me.

I'll call the police.

And tell them what? That a man with a huge cock fucked your hot wife and your 18-year-old daughter? They'll take one look at you and laugh.

Fuck you.

I can't wait until Jake fucks both of us together. You'd like that wouldn't you, you fucking pervert. Watching your gorgeous wife and hot daughter kneeling in front of a real man, licking sucking, deep throating and gagging on his giant cock. Knowing he's going to cover both of our faces in hot cum. Watching us lick it off and feed it to each other. Our cum-covered tongues.

Bullshit. That will never happen.

Don't act so high and mighty. I know your secret.

What secret?

You want me to say it out loud?

Say what?

You don't think I know the reason you take her shopping to this fancy stores and let her buy all those sexy clothes? I bet you love standing outside the dressing room, waiting for her to pull back the curtain and show you her smoking hot body in some sexy little outfit. What do you think Daddy? Do you like it Daddy? Do you think the boys will want to fuck me Daddy?

Stop.

It's a good thing you have a small dick. Otherwise, everyone in the store would know what a fucking pervert you are. Jake can never hide his hard-on, Not that he has to.

That's not true!

What, that you have a small dick? Or that Jake's huge hard cock makes a tent in his pants that makes women drool?

You better stop.

You better stop. I know what pictures you jerk off to you fucking piece of shit. Pictures of her. I know what you think about.

Not that.

No not that. I know you don't stroke your tiny little dick thinking about fucking your own daughter.

No I don't.

You think about him fucking her. Him. A real man. Fucking your daughter hard. Pounding her with his massive cock. Making her scream with pleasure. Shooting his cum deep inside her. Filling her with cum. Cum that you --

This conversation is over.

Obviously... Clean up that mess. She'll be home in ten minutes.

Is she going out tonight?

You know she is. You know what she's wearing too.

What time does he get here? Whenever the fuck he wants.

I hate you.

I hate you too.