All Comments on 'Cuckold Couple Ch. 04: The 'Boyfriend''

by CuckoldingCouple

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Oh

We don‘t read about Sex of Alan and Angie. Ladies and Gentlemans Alan is Never inside now.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodlealmost 5 years ago
When she enjoys her husbands “look of anguish”

Then it’s not about sex, it’s about hurting the one you live, or the one who lives you. And if that’s the case, then it’s time to end the marriage.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Continuing stupidity

Nobody cares. These two characters are just unlikable fools. Their words and actions are ridiculous. Laughably bad.

1 star

Sidney43Sidney43almost 5 years ago

I knew eventually you would go the shaved pussy route. Now she looks like every other shaved woman, plain and boring. Lost interest in the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Nothing here about loving wives.

Only a sick fetish for humiliation.

1*

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchalmost 5 years ago
Sorry but no reason to want to go back and re read the backstory. He admits his desire s sick (thanks for the honesty) and she admits she like hurting him. Following a date prep list from "The internet", and searching for a , "bull" just added to the lam

If I had a true friend I ain't fucking his wife, period. No friend does that , even if both parts of the couple ask. If nothing else, how could vou be there for your bud if his marriage grenades, when you are part of the cause.

I suppose to cuck fans the sex scene seemed hot. I have been enjoying lts of various written erotica for decades. I didn't find it hot at all. It wasn't even a train wreck worth watching. Just another pair of unwise who value indulging their paraphilias more than keeping or enhancing their relationship.

I'm just one nattering nabob of negative, but I think if enough others feel similar to me, that maybe this could be a fetish story.

There are ways to write actual Loving hot Wives, but once your characters announce their S/m traits, that is probably not possible.

At least you could possibly alter the ugliness with the standard safeguards for physical S/m , which ARE easy to learn from the internet. Limits, safewords, triggers and triggerwords, aftercare, and emergency plans. They might even be MORE important for emotional pain play than for physical pain play..

Thanks for sharing the details, and for having the temerity to allow scores and comments.

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
Don't know

Don't know what temerity is, but I did like OldBear's comment. Well said, ursusantiqua.

KSBerryKSBerryalmost 5 years ago
Dirty Bitch

I love what a dirty bitch Angela is turning into. What a hotwife.

BiAussieCuckoldBiAussieCuckoldalmost 5 years ago
Fantastic

I’m loving this story, more more more please

IFAFILHGIFAFILHGover 3 years ago
ZERO STARS

not even worth voting on...any woman that would do this to her husband should have a butcher knife taken to her pussy and made so that she can never ever use her pussy again... I'm all in for wife sharing but she breaks all the rules... hubby present or NOT at all...NOTHING behind his back away from him !!

happyturtle86happyturtle86over 2 years ago

Absolutely OUTSTANDING! 😛😛😛

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Love it, I would probably handcuff the husband and blindfold him as is abused his wife pushing all her buttons.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

What a lucky husband to have such a sexy wife. Let’s face it the majority of men would love to be married to a woman like this

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I think Angela should consider cutting her husband off sexually and only allow her boyfriend(s) to fuck her and she and Pete should be agreed on this course of action. If they think that's too draconian then perhaps insist that hubby has to wear a condom when he fucks his wife but BF gets to fuck her bareback. I'm sure that Alan would be turned on beyond his wildest dreams to have his access to his wife's honeypot restricted or even denied altogether. She should also definitely submit to a spanking by Pete; she'll love it! Women don't usually like to admit to enjoying a tanned rear end, seeing it as a betrayal of the sisterhood or some such but every woman I've ever spanked has had a dripping wet cunt afterwards. I think Angela would be so turned on by the contrast of being so dominant over her husband yet so submissive towards her BF.

CuckoldingCoupleCuckoldingCoupleabout 1 year agoAuthor

Anonymous,

This is not too draconian at all and a path we are beginning to follow. I wear a chastity cock cage most of the time now, but I am afforded intercourse with Angela at the moment. I think Angela would be quite happy to deny me this pleasure and as you suggest for me this could turn out to be beyond my wildest dreams. The thought is very appealing to me and we will give it a trial period.

Regarding the spanking, Angela does enjoy this, mostly with Pete, but she has allowed it with other men and it does turn her on. Thank you for your comments.

StubbyoneStubbyone8 months ago

I have to be honest, I did not like this series. It started good enough, but soon devolved into two characters that I didn’t recognize and who I disliked and would not socialize with.

I don’t have a problem with the sharing, just how they end up doing it. It feels very abusive and not at all loving. Maybe I don’t get true cuckoldry. Either way, his eventual treatment did not fit a loving marriage scenario by most any description.

Each story garnered 1-less score point.

Sorry, 4 was enough. Bye !

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCuckoldingCouple@CuckoldingCouple
Hi, I'm Alan and my wife's name is Angela, we have been married 25 years. I am 57 and Angela is 46, we are a professional couple and have no children by choice. We have had a cuckold lifestyle for just over three years and my wife has a few regular lovers for sex. Also she occ...