Cuckold Couple Ch. 04: The 'Boyfriend'

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could see their body language suggesting it wouldn't last much longer and sure enough they both groaned out simultaneously as they came together. Angela's tired body gave way beneath his weight, he stayed on top of her, as they both gasped for breath.

Pete, pulled away and stood up and began dressing himself, "well this is a bit awkward now, I guess I'd better go and leave you two to...well...errr...get on," he said very vaguely, not really knowing what to say. What would you say though when you had just had sex with your mates wife while he watched you.

"I'll ...errr...see myself out, hopefully see you soon Angie, or both of you, I'll call you," with that he left.

Angela was still lying naked and exhausted on the bed.

"Say something Alan, what did you think?"

"It was surreal love, just surreal, but so hot, it was incredible, I got such a buzz from it," I said and moved on to the bed to cuddle my wife.

"I want to watch you having sex again love, I can't believe you're such a dirty bitch," I said with a big smile.

"I was reluctant at first of you having sex with someone else, but you clearly enjoyed yourself so much with Pete. I felt jealous and anxious because of the way you easily let go, giving in to him, allowing him to have you. The emotions were very mixed, because I want you to have fun and pleasure and also not to hold back, but you were clearly getting something I can't give you. In a sick way though, that is the thrill for me in watching you."

"I really enjoyed myself too, I want you to watch again Alan, I get a buzz from cuckolding you love. If there was a way to describe masochism it would be the look on your face as I lie on my back, waiting while he teased me with the tip of his huge cock and then pushing it in to me that first time this afternoon.

Your face first looked ashen and filled with anguish and pain, then came the look of envy before finally the look of relief and acceptance. Then it looked as if you were enjoying it as much as me."

"It was unbelievable, we must do it again and soon love," I said.

"Alan, I want a total stranger now, I want to know what it's like with a different man the next time. After all there has only been you and Pete so far. If I go on my own first as I did with Pete, then perhaps you could watch me again sometime after. I will send pictures and texts and let you know how it is going, I will feel safer keeping in constant contact, we can discuss a location so you can also be nearby"

"It seems as if we have decide then Angela, we need to find you another guy, a 'bull', I think the term is."

Very strange to some but we both felt very excited by the prospect.

"Also sweetheart, are you going to let Pete spank you next time?"

"Well, he did give us what we both wanted today by having sex with me while you were there. I guess I should return the favour, it does turn me on when he takes control and dominates me. After all the handcuffs he used before were such a thrill. Surely a spanking can't be that painful, anyway I may enjoy it. Probably it's for the best if you're not there and leave him to 'deal' with me, maybe I should be naughty first," Angela laughed.

We left that scenario for another day, which as it turned out, it wasn't that far away, Angela and I will write an account of how her first spanking went soon.

That very evening we jointly began in earnest our search for suitors to satisfy Angela's ongoing sexual needs.

12