All Comments on 'Cuckold Couple Ch. 07: Car Sex'

by CuckoldingCouple

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Pure, unadulterated garbage

This story started 6 months ago and is going nowhere slowly. Unlikable characters doing really dumb stuff. Not worth the time spent to read it.

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Wonderful

Great story. Hot.

amadeuseroticamadeuseroticover 3 years ago
Now we know where they are coming from

The profile doesn't specify a location, but "motorway" and "petrol" gives it away. Alan and Angela hail from the British isles. Probably from England, based on their peculiar ways not found in the Scottish or Irish people.

It took a lot of probing for Angela to extract shockingly intimate information from Chris, such as his age and the fact that he has an older sister and a younger brother. She asserts his immaturity based on his flirting style but not on account of him still living with his father at age 26. She proposes to fuck him and is shocked that he has no condoms at the ready. I didn't know Angela had a thing for safe sex, as she did all her previous exploits bareback. The obvious solution is "just be careful", and in the end it doesn't matter when he eventually comes in her cunt anyway.

They park in a rest area where people go to take a piss or a walk. Or a fuck. Their car windows are tinted and the doors can be locked from the inside, but they are concerned that other people might spy on them. Therefore they go the extra mile looking and looking for a spot with fewer cars while it is already getting dark.

When they finally find one, they feel that the car is too restrictive and they go out. They find a romantic spot, very suitable for their purpose, littered with condoms all around. Now they are concerned that a peeping Tom might creep up on them in this well-established dogging spot.

Finally home and telling hubby all about her adventure, he is so excited that he can't last five minutes, and he has no second act. This is so cliché for a cuckold. Ever heard of edging and learning how to control your orgasms? How about using your mouth when the cock needs rest? Or a dildo? No, the lifestyle must be justified by the sexual incompetence of the husband.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I can relate the excitement of this situation. I had always encouraged my wife to take any opportunity she wanted to have extramarital sex and it was often in a guys car after flirting with him at a club or bar. I was extremely aroused to be told all the details and reclaim her with my own semen.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCuckoldingCouple@CuckoldingCouple
Hi, I'm Alan and my wife's name is Angela, we have been married 25 years. I am 57 and Angela is 46, we are a professional couple and have no children by choice. We have had a cuckold lifestyle for just over three years and my wife has a few regular lovers for sex. Also she occ...