Cuckold Couple Ch. 07: Car Sex

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It must be your imagination, or an animal or something," he answered casually.

"Let's get dressed and go now, I feel as if I'm being watched."

"It's probably just the guilt of cheating on your husband more like," Chris said dryly.

Although I was topless I stood up to let my skirt drop back down, I bent to pick up my blouse, slipped it on and quickly buttoned myself up. Chris was also pulling up his trousers and fastening his shirt. I'm sure I heard another sound close by.

Chris led me by the hand before putting a comforting arm around my waist. I found this was always the most awkward part with both Pete, Ben and now Chris when the guy has just had what he wanted from me, and I have to admit, what I wanted from him. It was all about the sex and not love, maybe there was some guilt when returning to my husband, even though he actively encouraged my cheating.

We were almost back at the car now and I had a real sense of being followed as I turned my head around I saw a figure, a man walking toward us. I gripped Chris's hand tightly. The man was getting closer now, I could make out his features, his face looked a flushed red colour as if he had been running, although he had a long coat on?

We stopped at the car as he passed us, he spoke in a creepy tone simply saying, "nice evening for walking and exercise," and that was all he said and wandered over to the last vehicle in the car park, excepting the camper who were looking as if they were staying there for the night. I know I had gone bright red with embarrassment, wondering all the time what he meant with that remark.

My mind was racing as Chris and I quickly got in his car. I couldn't help thinking back to what we had just done and had the stranger seen us doing it. Also I had stood up to get dressed, he could have been staring at me and I did't know. The thought of it made me shudder. I was annoyed with myself.

"Do you think he was watching us," I said in utter panic.

"I don't know, I hope not, but there's not a lot we can do about it now is there?"

"I guess not, but that's a bit sick isn't it?"

"It is but then we shouldn't have been having sex in a public place either. I best take you home now, it's probably best not to mention anything of this evening to your husband."

It was quiet in the car on the way back to mine, I was still processing what had just happened and whether Alan would want ALL the details, including the man who appeared from the forest.

Chris dropped me off outside our house. I could see the curtain open slightly.

Chris looked very embarrassed as I leant in to him and gave him a full on kiss. Chris's hand slipped in my blouse for a final grope of my boobs again. It felt nice as he teased my nipple one last time with his thumb and finger.. I knew Alan was watching so I kissed him more passionately, encouraging the young man even more.

"I had better go now Chris," I said and opened the car door.

"Can I see you again," he asked.

"We'll see, maybe at the gym I guess, night night."

I walked up our front path as Chris drove off and I had only just closed the front door when Alan began questioning what we had been up to. He was already showered and in his pyjamas with a noticeable erection.

He stepped closer and hugged me, my freely hanging boobs flattened against his chest.

"Where is your bra love, I hope you didn't leave for work dressed like that surely?"

"Oh damn, it must be in the back of his car still," I giggled.

"I wasn't expecting your text, I must say it was quite a surprise."

"It was a surprise to me too Alan, it just happened really, I saw an opportunity and I took it. Chris was so easy to seduce and as soon as I suggested stopping in the forest he was well up for it."

"I'm not surprised, it seems you like them younger as well Angela?"

"When a woman offers easy sex on a plate, a guy will always be ready to take it," I replied with a smile.

Then the questions started, "so did you submit to him then," my husband asked, almost knowing the answer already.

"Yes he got what he wanted," I replied.

Alan's face lit up with that news, his reply was to the point.

"That's what I love about you darling, you flirting with other men, now tell me all about your evening with this young man who is half my age."

I certainly needed to satisfy Alan so I led him upstairs to bed. It wasn't long before we were undressing each other and kissing wildly. He stretched out on the bed and I was soon sucking his cock. He groaned out as I kept starting and stopping to tell him what I had done with Chris and how he fucked me first in the car and then in the open. It seemed the intermittent sucking was really teasing him making him want me all the more.

While I was going down on my husband it set me thinking, it was about this time that I realised a pattern with him, each time I returned home after going with another guy. He wanted me to describe in detail how we had sex or better still he wanted pictures if possible. A few times I would ask Pete to take photos before, during and after we had sex. Alan would study them and want to do exactly the same things, pleasuring me the same way.

I held him back for as long as I could without taking him over the edge. I gave the graphic detail of how Chris lifted my skirt, eased my panties aside and I lowered myself down his shaft as he fucked me in the back of his car.

Alan wanted the same, he sat on the edge of our bed and asked me to come closer, he lifted my skirt as I straddled his legs. He too eased my panties to one side as I lowered myself down on to his cock, it slipped in so easily.

"Oh love, you're so wet and ready for it," he gasped out.

I stared directly in to my husbands eyes and whispered to him.

"I'm so wet because that's Chris's cum inside me, neither of us had a condom love."

The reaction was instant, all of a sudden my husband thrust hard up in to me over and over.

"Oh you little slut," he said thrusting harder still, "and then what?"

"It was so restrictive in the back of his car, so I decided we should go for a walk into the forest. Chris had a rug with him, so we found a small clearing and laid the rug out and had sex."

I went on to describe how I sat on top of Chris as he pulled my blouse off and sucked my boobs while I rode on top of him. Alan was now on his back on the bed as I did the same to him.

"So love, is that where he finished?"

"No, I wanted to feel him on top of me, so then I laid back on the rug, Chris pulled my skirt up to my waist. I wanted him so much, I spread my legs and eased my panties to one side inviting him to have me. He didn't disappoint me either, he kept pushing and thrusting for what seemed like ages."

Alan rolled me over on to my back, and did just the same, easing my wet panties out of the way before penetrating me.

The difference being my husband only lasted five minutes before his body stiffened and he groaned loud. I noticed Alan always came quickly after I had been with someone else and this time was no exception. I'm okay with it as I love him dearly, but I did wish on occasions he could last as long as the others.

I know he liked me teasing him, it seemed to turn him on even more after he was cuckolded, so I whispered close to his ear, "Chris did that to me, but even better, and he lasted for well over half an hour inside me."

"You're such a bitch love, but so dirty, I love you all the more for it, perhaps you should shower before bed., we have to be up early tomorrow."

I was so tired after an evening of sex, I needed to shower, Alan was already asleep when I got into bed next to him. I couldn't get to sleep though, my mind was racing with the events earlier. I was already fantasising about my next encounter, I was hooked on my new lifestyle. I expected to see Pete this week as well, I couldn't get enough of him either it seemed. All I knew was that I felt desired by any man and that I could flirt with them. It was easy to get them into bed, they were so easily led.

I thought I should tell Alan about the weird stranger as well, something I did the following day. I wouldn't know at this point in time that it would only be a week and a half before I slept with Pete and his friend while Alan watched us.

12