Cuckold Dilemma Ch. 05

Story Info
Dinner is served.
2.8k words
3.96
12.2k
16
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I helped Simon serve everyone's meal, and felt pleased when he slid his plate into the oven, a sign he would take up my offer. I sat down, engaging my University professors in polite small talk, as a perfect hostess would. Nobody batted an eyelid when my husband rolled up the table linen and slipped underneath.

My pussy was messy because Roger's cum had seeped onto my thighs, and where they rubbed together, a smooth, syrupy veneer had spread. I opened my legs wide while pouring a glass of Barolo, before passing the bottle to Professor Samuels.

Simon slid the hem of my dress upwards, pressed my knees apart a little wider and began cleaning the cum mess methodically along both thighs in turn.

Kendricks and Samuels glanced down frequently at Simon's head between my legs, especially when he dove deep into my pussy, sucking each labia petal into his mouth.

"Are you enjoying the show?"

Samuels beamed at me as if I were his best student ever.

"Jess, I love this lifestyle and the respect with which you and your husband treat one another. This is the best dinner party I've attended, ever."

They raised their glasses, toasting my husband and I.

"We're in love and perfectly understand each other's needs."

Professor Samuels was in fine spirits, grinning expansively while swirling his wine around an oversized glass, curling the finest hand made tagliatelle on his fork, then mopping it through a gorgeous creamy gorgonzola cheese sauce.

"This pasta is excellent, Jess, but I'm quite envious of Simon right now. He's got the best dish in the house."

His genuine approval flattered me, lifting my self-esteem, and I felt flushed. My pulse sped up from a heart pounding out of my chest, and my body was awash with a hormonal flush that destroyed any last inhibitions. We were smashing taboos over like pins in a bowling alley.

I looked down into my lap, tapped Simon's head gently, and he smiled up affectionately, enjoying a mouthful of my pussy cream.

"Would you swap over with professor Samuels?"

"There's plenty to share, so why not?"

He shuffled backwards while James slid off his chair so fast he almost rolled onto the floor. By the time my husband reached the oven to retrieve his dinner, professor Samuel's head was comfortably installed betwixt my legs with his tongue buried deep in my soaking labia.

I relaxed my midriff, then tensed the muscles several times, delivering fresh cream to my new pussy dabbler, enjoying the desperation with which he sucked and licked my cunt. Simon sat next to me, poured himself a glass of wine and peeked into my lap, delighted by what he saw.

"He's enjoying you."

"I'm enjoying him, too."

I drew my husband's face close to mine, then leaned in, brushing his lips tantalisingly, before French kissing, noting the others gawked at us.

"The sooner you guys finish eating, the sooner you'll fuck me and I can stop calling you Professor."

I saw no one eat their food with such vigour, caught in a dilemma between Simon's excellent cooking and their obvious desire to fuck me. With all the plates cleared, I raised my ass while my husband squashed a cushion underneath to give James a better angle to lick my cunt. I hadn't mentioned to the others about my delightful professor trying to get his tongue into my anal whorl.

"Would you like me to inspect your cock, Professor Kendrick?"

"Umm, well... err. Yes Jess, but how."

I patted the place setting in front and he understood. Sean dropped his pants and underwear, thought about it for a moment, then stripped completely, bringing his wine.

"You don't mind, do you?"

"Of course not, please enjoy. I know I shall."

He took a swig of wine, set his glass down within reach, then climbed onto the table. Sean sat in front of me, placing his feet either side of the chair, avoiding James.

Sean's cock was beautiful, and at five and a half inches, it was the perfect size for me to feast on. I peeled his foreskin back with one hand while interlocking my fingers with Simon's on the other.

While James dove into my puckered hole, harvesting the cum that had pooled there, I gently wanked Sean to encourage more treats for me. When the slit on the tip of his glans trickled pre-cum, I lapped hungrily, savouring, then swallowing it.

I rotated and wanked Sean's cock in a light grip, sucking the top couple of inches, enjoying the copious translucent nectar seeping out. When I stopped sucking, I wanked gently, just enough to keep him hard.

"Kiss me, Simon."

My husband invaded my mouth with the desperation of a man who wanted to please and love his wife. In that moment, I cared only for him while enjoying the tongue from another man between my legs. Sharing Sean's semen with my husband felt like the right thing to do and a quick glance at his expression told me I'd pressed a humiliation button hard, and to his deep satisfaction.

I returned to the steely hard shaft in my hand, pulling Simon's face to within inches of his shame as I sucked Sean. Heat rose in and from my pussy as I took the veiny, solid cock deep inside my throat until both lips were buried in his pubic bush.

I stood up, kicked my chair backwards, leaving James redundant and desolate with no pussy to eat.

"It's time to fuck me, Professor."

His head banged off the table, but that didn't deter him. When he dropped his pants, the moment that had terrorised my thoughts finally arrived. His cock, at nine inches long, was bigger than my husband's and Jeremy's. This time I didn't have the luxury of disdain for the man who would fill my pussy more than my husband could, and I gulped, terrified.

Simon wrapped me in his arms, kissing my neck to the earlobe, whispering secretly.

"I know what you're thinking, and I don't want you to worry. Whatever decision you make is fine by me. I love the competition and I'm very confident about our union."

I looked desperately into my husband's eyes at the moment James' enormous glans parted my cream soaked labia.

"I don't know what to do, Simon."

"Do you want his cock?"

"Yes, definitely."

"Then take him and I'll compete to satisfy you in our bed. Our marriage doesn't come down to a matter of cock size."

"Do you mind, darling? Are you sure?"

"Why would I mind, Jess. I love you."

James's cock widened my cunt, and I groaned loudly when he slid the veiny monster inside me. His shaft gave another level of satisfaction and I gripped my husband's hand hard to get the emotional love I needed to accompany that. When I stared at Simon, I squeezed down on the massive cock inside me, appreciating what both men brought to my pleasure.

When James bottomed out inside me, pressing his glans hard against my cervix, I finally found the words I needed.

"I love you too, husband."

I returned to sucking Sean's cock, having glimpsed Roger's absolute delight spectating his top student's gang bang, while savouring his wine as if in a VIP box in a theatre. I sucked cock deeply while James withdrew his, then pounded back inside me, stretching and loving my pussy tunnel with a mighty cock, easily the biggest I'd ever had.

James's powerful fingers gripped my waist, hauling my cunt onto his cock. He wriggled to make sure every millimetre was inside me, then pounded with a beautifully rhythmic style that my pink cathedral rejoiced, awash with happy hormones driving me insane.

My orgasm exploded quickly, slathering James's cock with the spoils of my bladder and glands. His seed filled me like a warm ocean lapping inside my womb and I looked at Simon with all the love in the world, happy that our marriage was strong and true.

"He's filling me with his seed, babe."

"I know. How does his cock feel, Jess?"

I shook my head in submission while James hammered his cock inside me, squelching, jerking and twitching, determined to empty every drop of his seed inside my womb. I opened my eyes and saw stars.

"He's exquisite and his cock is bigger and stretches me much more than yours."

I studied James' expression because I was testing him. He genuinely seemed happy for me and I knew then that no matter what, our marriage would survive anything.

"But he's not you, Simon, and I love you with all my heart. I like his cock very much, but nothing will ever replace you."

Sean slid aside so my husband could take his place. We French kissed while James thrust his cock as deep inside me as possible. I disappeared down the rabbit hole to wonderland, more so when Roger slid a finger onto my clitoris, dragging my slimy pearl from side to side.

"Stay inside Jess, please Sean. Let's give her and Simon a moment to enjoy and remember."

While Roger flicked my hard pearl, and my body throbbed, amplified by the enormous cock still gently twitching its relief against my cervix, I disengaged my lips from Simon.

I gazed into my husband's eyes and orgasmed in a rolling tsunami when I saw his unconditional love. There was no mistaking Simon's commitment, and I held eye contact with him, squeezing one professor's cock while another flicked my clitoris.

I shuddered, caught in an emotional hurricane, begging for more. My taboos vanished, and I felt unrestrained by any force of man, all because of one great man, my husband. I gripped Simon, trying to communicate my feelings, but my brain and mouth were out of sync.

"I-I-I, c-can't te-tell y-y-."

"I know Jess. I have a question."

"Go a-ahead, b-b-baby."

"Will you marry me?"

I looked at him as if he were simple amid a massive orgasm that swept my senses away. I tried to understand what he meant but couldn't, so I bowed my head and fought for the right words. When I looked at Simon with a furrowed brow, biting my bottom lip, I shook my head again.

"Of course I would. In a fucking heartbeat."

I was descending from an incredible orgasm. Roger knew that and released my clitoris before sitting down next to Sean. Both men looked proud and happy.

I flashed a look at my husband while James' cock softened inside me. I felt worried by his question and wondered if he doubted my love.

"Are you okay, husband?"

"Yes, of course. I'd like to renew our vows."

I kissed him hard, relieved and joyous.

"I'm a lucky wife."

"I'm a lucky husband."

"Would you like to clean their mess up, darling?"

"Definitely."

While my husband spun around on the table surface, I slid off James's cock, and quickly knelt on the table, astride Simon's face, practically drowning him with a salty creamy deluge.

When I turned to Sean, he looked hopeful.

"It's up to you, professor Kendrick. James has widened my pussy, but you're very welcome to dip inside or... you can try my other hole."

"Anal?"

"Yes."

"Fuck, yes please, Jess."

Simon and I shunted forwards to leave space for Sean to join us on the table. Since my husband was still dressed and I wanted a cock in my mouth as well, I invited Roger to straddle him with a freshly recovered erection.

I noticed Simon kept his hard on when Roger sat down on him and decided to discuss that privately together later. The imagined possibilities sent me whizzing back towards an orgasm.

Sean licked my anal sphincter, prising my cheeks wide, using both hands while pressing his tongue inside my rectum, before slathering his cock with saliva. His cock was the perfect size for my back passage and with Roger's shaft to suck, and an expert in cunnilingus attending to my pussy, I felt certain of a heavenly outcome for everyone.

I groaned loudly, biting on Roger's cock to his chagrin when Sean slid his rigid shaft inside my rectum. A new stretch in a fresh hole accompanied the tongue lashing and sucking of my husband.

I focused on Roger's cock, leaving the others to enjoy their role in my gangbang. His stiff rod tasted amazing, delivering a constant flow of seminal fluid to give me constant hits of his musk and manhood.

I flattened my tongue, licked down the back of his urethra with saliva dribbling down my chin, onto my husband's trousers. While Simon licked my labia, then puckered his lips, inserting them in my pussy hole and sucking, Sean pounded my asshole and I reached the base of Roger's cock with my mouth.

I sucked one testicle after another into my mouth, enjoying the mild salty sweaty taste, before rising back up his shaft, flicking the banjo string half a dozen times, then bobbing my head up and down on his cock.

When Roger came inside my mouth, Sean emptied his seed inside my back passage. The warm flood of cum in both holes was only bested by my husband's attention to my clitoris.

I swallowed, sucking Roger dry until he shuffled off my husbands lap to rest on the sofa nearby. When Sean's cock finished squirting inside my asshole, he slid out and ran off to join Roger, resting.

Simon was occupied, enjoying a feast of my pussy, so I stayed where I was, committed to his happiness as he clearly was to mine.

I jolted with surprise when two hands parted my ass cheeks and a tongue lapped gently at the cum seeping out of my sphincter.

"Do you mind, Jess."

"Be my guest, James."

With two men licking and sucking my most sensitive and private holes, I snuggled into my husband's crotch, comforted by his considerable erection. I enjoyed their attention for ten minutes or more without an orgasm. It was a peaceful, calm trip through a warm summer's day in a field of corn.

When my asshole was emptied, James backed away, joining his friends on the sofa where they'd recharged glasses and chatted among themselves.

I lifted my pussy off Simon's face, kissing him deeply, madly in love with my amazing husband. When we dismounted the table, Simon drew me to one side.

"What would you like to do now, sweetheart."

"I'm taking the three of them to our bed for a few hours while you tidy up and make yourself scarce, okay?"

"Of course."

"But Simon."

"Yes, honey."

"I'd rather you didn't masturbate because when they leave in the morning, I'll need you to reclaim me thoroughly."

He chuckled, kissed me again and began tidying dishes up.

"I promise I won't wank myself off."

I took my three college professors in turn about, fucking each properly until each came inside my pussy, then all together and constantly through the night until they left at 5AM.

Simon joined me in our bed after each one French kissed me goodnight, disappearing into the piazza, all in good cheer.

My husband cleaned my pussy gently because I was sore, having been fucked in both holes at least twelve times by three horny guys who'd scratched an itch more than a decade old.

Simon left me to languish and recover in bed and I felt proud to have a man so much in love with me that even though he hadn't fucked me or wanked himself off, he still didn't force our lovemaking until I was ready.

When I eventually rose from bed, midmorning, my husband had coffee and a croissant waiting for me on the balcony.

"I heard you showering, so I prepared a breakfast."

"I don't deserve you."

"I think that's the point, you do, and in the same way that I deserve you."

He knelt in front of me so I could stroke his beautiful face and gaze into his loving eyes. When Simon flipped open a small jewellery box with a solitaire diamond ring in it, my heart stopped and tears welled in my eyes.

"Will you marry me again, Jess?"

"Oh god, of course, you amazing man."

My arms wrapped around his neck as I dropped to my knees in front of my true love and we kissed, both sobbing, until we rolled on the concrete floor in delight.

Simon slid his gift on my finger, safely depositing my original engagement and wedding rings into his box.

"Where will we get married?"

"I found a small village chapel we should look at tomorrow. We'll need a maid of honour for you and a best man for me."

"Oh wow, I hadn't thought of that. I'll ask my sister to come over, but who will you ask."

"I thought you might choose someone for us, Jess."

"Oh, Simon."

I paused for a moment while we continued staring at each other. My husband urged me to make a leap and when the penny dropped, a thrill shivered from my head to toe and back up.

"Oh, I see."