Cuckold Friend's Wife

Story Info
I visit Old friends and share the wife.
3.7k words
4.14
47.1k
38
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I was younger and studies in Canada, I had several good friends including Markus and Katie.

I met them at college, and back then Markus was a tall well built guy who played on the college soccer team, and Katie was young blonde chubby girl who was studying to become a Nurse.

Anyway, after college we went our separate ways, I moved away and began my career and they got married and had their careers, and apart from messages and the odd phone call through the year, I hardly ever saw them. Then a few years later, I returned to the area on business, and eagerly after several phone calls we met up. They invited me to their place for dinner, and happily I arrived around seven at their house, a nice place, in a nice estate on the edge of town.

Now to clear things up, I was a ladies man in college days and Markus and I had been successful in picking up girls, Cougars and Milfs and getting them back home for sex. Even after he was in a serious relationship with Katie, But it was a secret between me and him. I always felt he was lucky to have Katie as I had a secret crush on her. Eventually one day she caught him and I was the one that reconciled between them. Since then we all became very open in our talks and discussions.

Marcus was the first to greet me, he had put on a few stone since I last saw him, and certainly wasn't the young fit guy I remembered, but still despite his size he greeted me warmly, and gave me the hug of death as he used to call it. Then Katie appeared next to him, she was still blonde, her hair was cut into a bowl shape, down to her shoulders, and she now wore glasses too. She had the typical plump body of a woman who had two k**s, which she had had, but despite all those little physical changes, as soon as she saw me and smiled, I immediately felt my old crush on her coming back.

Anyway, after greeting me, and gesturing me inside, they told me they had sent their k**s off to one of their grandparents for the night, and it would just be us three for a night of dinner and catching up.

So, for the next couple of hours we eat a good meal Katie had made. Then we were sitting in the living room,Me drinking Redbulls while Marcus drank several beers and Katie was having wine, and talked about everything and everyone we had known.

"So, no lady in your life then?" Katie asked.

"No. Just never found the right one, yet!" I replied with a smile.

""What about sex?" she then asked, making me almost choke on my drink.

"Sorry. What?" I asked back, after I had stopped choking.

"Well, surely you get sexual urges, don't you?" Katie asked again, clearly a little drunk.

"Well, yes obviously" I replied casually.

"So, what do you do about it? If you don't have a partner" she then asked.

I gave her a skirmish smile, and hesitated to answer, I glanced at Markus who just smiled back at me. Now I must make it clear Markus knows all about my kinky side of being a dominant which no other friend knew.

"I think she's got you there!" he whispered cheekily.

"Well, I... you know" I muttered a little embarrassed.

"You what?" she asked again, eager to hear me say the words.

"You know!" I replied again "I... take care of it by meeting random women whenever the occasion arises"

"Really!" she gasped in surprise, before she then asked "So, how long has it been, since you seen a woman naked?"

"Well..." I replied again hesitating to say.

"Oh come on, it can't be that long!" she replied back.

"It has been a few months!" I lied.

"Really! Its been a few years since you've seen a pair of these in the flesh?" she asked, and then she yanked down the front of her pretty flowery dress, and her chubby round boobs tumbled out.

I stared in amazement at her big hanging breasts, with their big pink nipples sticking up like corks, and then she cupped them with her hands and playfully bounced them up and down in front of me.

I glanced at Markus, and he just smiled and shrugged.

"So, its really been a couple of months since you've seen a woman topless?" she then asked again.

"Uh huh" I muttered staring in disbelief at her.

"So, I presume its been just as long since you've seen a woman naked?" she then asked.

Then she stood up, grabbed hold of her little flowery dress and pulled it up, and swift movement, it went up over her head and off, and suddenly the woman I had had a secret crush on since college, was now standing naked before me.

I glanced at Markus again, and he just smiled and shrugged, and replied "Don't look at me, she's asking you!"

I stared at her hanging boobs in their full glory, before my eyes travelled down over her chubby mom belly and wide chunky hips, and down to the area between her naked thick thighs, where there wasn't a single hair to be seen, and instantly I felt my cock twitch and grow several inches in my jeans.

She then continued by saying " Me and Markus have been swinging for some time now, and he loves watching me having sex, which makes him become more vigorous". What she said next stunned me more, she said " I always thought how you would fare in bed? my friend Tiffany bragged about how good you were, So I feel being a friend I should see for myself,don't you think?"

"So, do you want some friendly fun?" she then asked looking at me with a sly smile licking her lips.

I then looked back at Markus and after a moment replied "Okay" and eagerly Katie shuffled forwards to the edge of the table, and gestured me closer.

Then after standing in front of me posing for a moment, she moved to the dinner table, climbed up on it, and then sat facing me with her naked legs spread apart for me, to see everything she had.

"I'm guessing its been a while since you watched a woman touch herself too?" she then said, before her hand slipped between her thighs and she began to rub her little bald smooth pussy.

I stared at her in amazement, as I watched my old college friend touching herself so openly in front me, before glancing nervously at her husband, who just smiled back at me.

Then after a minute or so, Katie lifted her fingers to her mouth, and I watched as she lustfully liked her own juices from her finger tips.

I moved my head forwards, placing my hands on her soft thick thighs, and then buried my face into her crotch, and instantly tasted her sweet pussy juices, and smelled her warm pussy aroma.

Katie moaned softly as I began to lick away at her moist bald pussy lips, and after a moment she held onto the back of my head, and began to buck against my tongue.

For a good few minutes I licked that chubby mom pussy as best as I could, before I slipped a couple of fingers in there too, and loudly Katie began to groan more excited, and buck against me quicker.

"Is he good honey?" I heard Markus ask.

"Oh fuck yeah!" she replied back, as I continued to eat her pussy.

I was now flicking her clit with my tongue, while my fingers pumped away at her increasingly wet warm hole, and after just another minute or so of this, Katie began to grip my head tighter.

"Oh fuck, i'm cumming! Oh fuck i'm cumming!" she began to moan.

Then as I continued, she got louder and more excited, until finally she suddenly clamped my head tightly to her pussy, jamming it tight between her thighs, and began to cry out excitedly "OH FUCK! OH FUCK! OH FUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCKKK!"

For a good minute or so Katie held me tightly between her chubby white thighs as she came on my face, and happily I stayed there as her pussy squirted me wet.

Then finally she relaxed, and with a big deep breath, she released me from her grip and laid back a moment catching her breath.

I immediately sat back in my chair, watching her breathe heavily, and her wet pussy shine in the light, before she then sat up and smiled at me again.

"I think someone needs rewarding, after that!" she said eyeing me up.

Then slipping off the table down onto the floor, she knelt between my legs, before she reached over and began undoing my jeans, and I glanced nervously at Markus, who once again smiled back at me as he drank his beer with one hand and jerking with his other hand.

Katie then pulled my jeans apart, and immediately my semi hard cock flopped out, and excitedly she grabbed hold of it, and began jerking it.

"Oh wow! You're pretty big!" she said amazed, as her small chubby hand moved up and down my growing hard length. "You know, if I had met you first, I think my husband might not be my husband right now!" she then said before glancing at Markus with a cheeky smile.

Markus chuckled, and smiled back, before Katie then looked back at me and asked "How long has it been since you had your dick sucked?"

"A while" I lied again.

"Then you're really going to enjoy this!" she replied with a grin.

Katie then opened her mouth, and as if she was attempting to try and swallow the whole thing in one go, she dropped down onto it, and took almost my whole length in, before clamping those little wet lips of hers around my shaft, and then began to bob her head up and down.

I groaned happily, loving the feeling of a woman's wet eager mouth around my hard cock, and loving the fact it was the girl I had a small crush on too. Happily Katie sucked all my cock, tasting as much of the shaft as she could, and then licking and teasing the big round bulbous head and slobbering all over it, before she moved down and even sucked on my dangling balls as well. Then returning to my cock, she slowly slid her little red wet lips all the way down my hard shaft, from tip to bottom, and then all the way back up again, and she did this several more times, always slowly, and always keeping eye contact with me as she did it.

Finally she then lifted her head off my cock, and with a smile said "I think you're ready!"

Katie then stood up, straddled my lap, and with her bald wet mom pussy just inches above my hard ready cock, she lowered herself down towards me, and I watched as her pink little pussy got closer and closer, and then it made contact, and we both moaned as her little soft lips parted over my cock head, and then slid down my shaft.

My hard cock filled her hot wet pussy, as she sank down onto it, until finally she bottomed out on my lap, and with an excited eager look on her face, she sat on me for a moment, enjoying the feeling of my hard cock right up inside of her, before she then began to rise and fall on top of me.

"Oh fuck Dave, your cock is filling my pussy right up!" she moaned as she rode me.

Then she glanced at her husband and said "Did you hear that honey? I said his cock is really filling my pussy!"

"Yeah, I heard you" he replied back with a smile.

Katie then returned to look at me, with a lustful look on her face, began riding me faster and harder.

Her little plump mom body rose and fell on top of me, and I gripped her waist holding her in place, before I began to thrust up eager to meet her movements.

"Oh yes Dave! Yes! That's it! That's it!" she moaned as we fucked.

With big hanging boobs just inches from my face, I couldn't help myself, and eagerly I moved my face forwards and began licking at her nipples.

"Yes!" she moaned loudly "Lick my tits Dave, Lick them and suck them as much as you like!"

So I did, and quickly clamped my lips around them, and sucked on those magnificent titties, I had fantasied so much about when I was younger.

Katie continued to bounce on my lap, while I continued to lick and suck on her tits, then after a bit I wanted to change position, so I moved my hands under her chubby thighs, and in one movement lifted her up, and she cried with delight as we stood up, and continued to fuck.

"Yes! Yes! yes!" she groaned rising and falling on my dick, as I held her up in my arms.

I then turned to show Markus what was happening, and he keenly watched his little plump wife of over ten years riding another mans dick, and must have had the perfect view of her wet stretched pussy, sliding up and down my hard length.

After that, I turned back to the table, and with Katie still clinging to my shoulders, I laid her back on it, and began to thrust into her, now I was on top.

"Yes! Fuck me! Fuck me! fuck me!" she moaned as her legs raised into the air giving me more access to her cunt. I was now pounding into her hard and fast, my balls were slapping against her plump arse, and she groaned continuously as she took my length over and over again. Then she pulled my head towards hers and we kissed passionately as we fucked, before she released me again and began to groan louder.

"Oh fuck, he's going to make me cum again! Oh fuck, he's going to make me cum again!" she moaned.

Hearing her say that, I eagerly began pounding into her wet mom pussy as hard and fast as I could, and with our bodies slapping together, and her crying for more, I felt my own excitement begin to build.

"Oh god. I'm going to cum too!" I groaned as I continued to fuck her.

"Not yet! Not before me!" she moaned back "I'm nearly there!"

I carried on as best as I could, pounding that hot MILF pussy, enjoying every second that I was not only finally fucking my college crush, but also my friends wife.

And as I gritted my teeth, and did my best to hold on, Katie got louder and more excited by the second.

"I'm nearly there! I'm nearly there! I'm nearly there! I'm nearly..." she said before she then paused and then cried out "OH GOD! I'M CUMMING! I'M CUMMING! I'M CUUUUUUUUUUUUMMMMMIIIIIIIIIINNNGG!"

Katie began to scream into my face, and buck wildly beneath me as she came on my hard pounding cock, and as I felt her little wet pussy throb around my shaft, I too felt the urge to cry out.

"OH FUCK! I'M CUMMING!" I cried with a mighty groan, and continued to pound deep into my friends wet cumming pussy, as we both came together.

We gripped each other tightly, and cried and cursed loudly as we came hard, and her pussy soaked my crotch with her juices, and my cock filled her cunt with my sticky load.

Until finally we both stopped cumming, and just lay together in each others arms, with me still buried deep in her pussy.

"Wow! Fuck me that was amazing!" she said happily "You know for a guy who hasn't been with woman in a while, you fuck really well!"

"Thanks" I replied, before I began to gentle gyrate against her.

"Is that your cock, still hard in my pussy?" she then asked.

"Uh huh" I replied with a smile.

"Do you fancy another go?" I asked.

"Well, as your already deep in my pussy, and rock hard, it would be rude to say no!" she grinned back.

I then began to move my hips up and down and as I began to fuck her again, I leant in for a kiss, and she happily kissed me back.

After a few minutes of fucking like this, I got her to roll over completely, and with her lying on her stomach, and her chubby legs hanging over the table, I began fucking her from behind.

In this position I could now see my hard cock slipping in and out of her very wet used hole, and my cum beginning to leak out down her thighs, but I didn't care, because she clearly didn't care, and happily I began thrusting hard and fast again.

Katie once again groaned as I pounded my cock into her, and I gripped her chunky hips as I did.

After a minute or more, the table was squeaking with our movements, and Katie was groaning and moaning happily, and we fucked just like that for another few minutes with out a care in the world.

Then I as I continued to fuck her from behind, I moved my hands onto her big round soft arse cheeks, and then eased them open and stared at her pink little arse ring.

It was the final taboo of my friend, I had now seen every inch of her, and couldn't help but let a little spit dribble out of mouth and fall onto her arse ring, before I moved a thumb over and began to gently caress it.

"Oh fuck! oh fuck! Dave, you found my arse!" she moaned.

"Do you like it?" I asked.

"Like it?" she said, before glancing around at me "I love it!" she then said lustfully "Go on. Fuck my arse! You know you want to!"

With that, I immediately pulled my hard cock out of her cum filled pussy, lined up at her pink little arse ring and with a little force, her arse began to open up, and I slipped inside of it.

"Oh god!" she cried "His cock feels even bigger in there!" she moaned as I began to inch my way further inside of her.

"Oh god! oh god!" she exclaimed "His cock is so stretching my arsehole right now!"

I then glanced at Markus, to see what he was making of his friend stretching his lovely wife's little arsehole with his hard cock, and amazingly Markus was sat, stroking his dick watching us happily.

So, I looked back at Katie, and with nearly half my hard cock in her back passage, I began to gently move back and forth, and she gripped the table beneath her, as I fucked her arse.

"Oh god! oh god! oh god!" she muttered as I fucked her steadily.

My big glistening cock, slipped in and out of her widening arsehole like a well oiled piston, and soon that hot mother of two k**s, was groaning loudly again, as she got arsed fucked by a friend.

"Oh fuck! oh fuck! oh fuck! you're tearing my arse up! You're tearing my arse up so much!" she groaned loving it.

I gripped her chunky hips again, and pounded away at her, and Katie moaned over and over as she gripped the table.

We fucked frantically for several minutes, both enjoying this really hot amazing experience, until I heard Katie begin to say "Oh god! I think i'm cumming again! Oh god! I think i'm cumming again!"

And as she got excited from having her arse fucked, I began to feel my excitement build again, and with my cock hammering her arsehole, and my balls slapping against her wet hot bald pussy, it was once again a race to see who would cum first.

"Oh god i'm cumming! i'm cuming!" Katie then said getting closer.

"Me too!" I groaned, fighting to keep going.

My cock was now a blur as it slipped back and forth in her little wet arse ring, and she cried out over and over as she gripped the table, and then I could feel my balls beginning to tighten.

"I'm nearly there! I'm nearly there!" I groaned loudly.

"Me too! Me too!" she cried back.

I thrust as hard and as quick as I could into her arse, and then as I plunged almost all the way in, and my balls slapped hard against her pussy once more, Katie suddenly tightened up and cried out "OH FUCK! FUCK! FUUUUUUUUUCCCCKKK!" and began to cum.

The instant she did, her little arsehole tightened around my cock, and as I felt it tighten its grip, my balls churned, and with a mighty cry, I began to fill her arsehole with my load.

"OH FUCK I'M CUMMING!" I shouted

I gripped her chunky hips, and began pumping my second load deep in her arsehole as I came, and for a few amazing seconds we came together again.

Then we both began to relax, and after a moment I stood over my friend, my softening cock still buried deep in her cum filled arsehole, as we caught our breath.

As we did, Markus then got up out of his seat, moved over to the table and with a moan said "Honey! I'm cumming!" and to my amazement, Katie turned her head sideways towards her husband, and he jerked his cock hard, before exploding and cumming all over her face and open mouth.

After he had cum, and she had sucked him dry, I pulled my cock finally from her arsehole, and stood back, and Katie then stood up, placed her hand beneath her and caught some of my goo that came pouring out, before she eagerly began licking her fingers clean.

"Well, that was fun!" she then grinned "We really must, do it again some time, How about sleeping in my bed tonight? Markus you can sleep in the guest room!"