All Comments on 'Cuckold Friend's Wife'

by majestic_knight

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Not very much imagination here! and .... what's with the "k**ds" stunt?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Only one thing to say about a story like this. Dumb.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Pathetic, weary and done to death. Totally unrealistic and without any merit whatsoever.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

No friend

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Why is this story here. Fetish is the proper category. a new category called cuckold delight may work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It's a divorce and stupid story all wrapped into one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

come on people geez,,,, this happens most weekend

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

This pointed the total idiocy of the writer....stop me if Im wrong

"So, no lady in your life then?" Katie asked.

"No. Just never found the right one, yet!" I replied with a smile.

""What about sex?" she then asked, making me almost choke on my drink.

Ummm lots of single guys just go out and get laid, so actually asking that question laid the ground work for what was most likely a total ass load of stupidity. Yes I was smart enough to stop at that point.

Guessing it was a full on Epic Fail by another closeted gay writer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Loved it... I have had similar experience twice in my life. Once it was a total shock, the other I knew why I had been invited. Nice story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
Pointless

Yes have to agree with anon these stories have been done to death. There is no enjoyment out of the story. How do I put it it’s like the one before that and the before that etc there are nothing new in them . Aka what is the point of wasting your time on a story that never changes from one story to the next . At least the BTB writers put effort into there stories yes they may have the same synopsis aka the same sort of start . But it’s the enjoyment of the ending on what they do and never an ending is the same . They always think outside of the box on getting revenge that creates the enjoyment of there stories. They put effort they use there imagination and creativity in what they do. Then we have your type of story and it’s like there is no imagination creativity nothing looks and feels like the last one hollow inside. That’s why no one enjoys them anymore because they are overwritten aka pointless. That is why anyone that likes writing cuckold/cheating/swinging/sharing stories are classed as pointless because they are all the same old thing nothing new in them . But on the good side you have got stories in the fetish and interracial category and they both look promising. So here a big tip leave the loving wife category alone and have fun in the interracial category and fetish category you do show promise in those category’s.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Perhaps English is not your first language. If so, that would account for the tremendous amount of errors in your story. I hope you continue to write, but please find a proofreader prior to posting. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Sure, why not? Darwin requires some members of the herd will be unfit, defective, and their gene line eliminated. That principle at least makes this story understandable. Nothing will make it erotic or entertaining. Thanks for taking that spot on the bell shaped curve.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What’s with all these cockholding stories from so many writers time to look for another web sight

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I have no problem with cuckold stories if that’s your thing, but they need to be well written and a little different. I’m afraid this was neither. No excuse for so many errors even Word or Google Docs would have cleaned up, and what’s wrong with writing kids!

majestic_knightmajestic_knightabout 2 years agoAuthor

First Of All I thank Everyone for their comments, Positive & Negative ones.

My sincere gratitude for those who gave positive support and genuine advice (The person who mentioned a change to fetish and interracial). As for the Others,

Yes English is not my first language. Yes I am not a professional writer. Yes I just type what comes to my mind through memory.

I might need to learn and I might not..! I come here for enjoyment and not to take lessons in language studies.

As for the people saying that cuckolding scenarios are all the same, well because in reality this is how things go..! There will be thousands of stories from hundreds of writers on the cuckolding subject ,but all they can do is just change the commentary and some ingredients, whereas the scenario in reality is always the same. So people have to accept it as it is.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermajestic_knight@majestic_knight
Adventurous and free spirit…who can make you laugh without saying a word and even make u cry in the same silence… A person who loves to lay back and relax or enjoy a good night out…(I can stay lazy for a complete day Or can be adventurous for continuous days) I make a woman ...