Cuckold Humilations A

Story Info
A mans wife had enough of her husbands 1 inch cock.
1.4k words
14.7k
17
14

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/22/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
guykirs
guykirs
37 Followers

Cuckold humiliations

My name is Steve and I work at MicroComp and this is my story. I have been married to Nancy for about 2 years now with no children. My past dating experience has been very disappointing to say the least. I have a one inch cock and apparently size does matter.

Past girlfriends would just laugh at me. I told them ahead of time but they did not realize just how small that was on me. Nancy was always nice but I could tell she was very frustrated. Over the past year I became more submissive and she became more dominating and that did not bother me in fact it turned me on. Its hard to be dominating when you just can't deliver.

There are times I picked her up from work. As I go through the mall parking, I see her waiting at the far end of the parking lot. She is a successful Realtor for a top company in the city. She is dressed in a white miniskirt and business jacket with no shirt and bra. She has great cleavage which she like's to flaunt. I see her making out with some guy that I did recognized from her office. It did not bother me because I can see it turning her on. He may have been fucking her in the late nights at the office.

Things changed one day, I came home and saw her car in the driveway. I went into the house calling for Nancy with no response. I was a little confuse so I thought maybe she went out for a walk. I then heard some noise from the downstairs. I quietly walked down the stairs while looking around just in case it was a prowler. I heard some noise again from the bedroom. The door was ajar so I peaked through the crack. I saw my wife with her legs spread apart being fucked hard by a stranger.. I became so aroused watching them. I open the door a little wider and my wife saw me looking in.

My wife got out of bed and slapped my face and said: "Steve, get out, can't you see I'm busy, do the chores or something and make dinner." That really turned me on hard. I closed the door and went back up stairs. I did what I was told which turned me on even more. I cleaned up and made dinner while hearing her moaning as the bed hitting the wall. He is really pounding her hard, I thought. There was a silence then I heard someone coming up the stairs, it was her boyfriend. On his way out, he said; "Okay, I am finished fucking your wife."

It was humiliating and arousing at the same time. My wife later came up stairs: "Steve, after dinner, please clean up the downstairs bedroom and don't forget the laundry."

Upon opening the bedroom door I could see her clothes thrown about. I picked up one item at a time and put them in the laundry. I then found a towel with this guy's sperm on it. It turned me on so hard again I rapped the towel around my cock and masturbated like never before.

When I came upstairs she said you will have to be punished for interrupting.. She ordered me to get naked and sit on the floor. She was wearing t-shirt and cutoff jeans. She then slapped me across the face and I can see her big tits bouncing side to side.

Later that evening while we were trying to watch tv, she started talking about the size of his cock the guy had.

"I swear his cock was so long I thought it going to stick out of my mouth."

She told me about choking on his cock when he shoved it down her throat. After I closed the door she told me how he fucked her ass.

We still did couple's things together. We went out for dinner, movies and even dancing. We would walk in a club hand in hand. One time one of her boyfriend stuck his tongue down her throat while I was still holding to her hand.

There were times she came home late from showing a home. I can imagine the prospective client bending her over and fucking her brains out. weather it was true or not,I did not know.

I had to go to a computer convention in Las Vegas. I had to show off the company's new computers. It's also a lot of fun. The other guy's went to see the strippers while I just imagine my wife with her boyfriends. She deserves it I thought for so many reasons. When it was over I took the plane home but it was delayed and I ended up home very late. I came through the front door and put my suitcase aside.

The place was a mess with her clothes all over the place. I thought she had a gang bang and that thought turned me on so hard.

My wife came down the stairs:

"Hi honey, I thought you were coming home tomorrow?"

"No, today, I would have been home earlier but the flight was delayed."

"I have my two boyfriends over right now, can you sleep down stairs?"

"Sure, that's not a problem

I made my bed downstairs and then sneaked upstairs to spy on my wife. She left the door wide open and I can see them actually split roasting her. When I saw her face I thought, that's how woman look like when they are being satisfied. While they were fucking her I could see her tits bouncing.

In the morning I made breakfast for everyone. We all sat around the table. One of the guys gave her a present which was a huge dildo. He then pulled her hair all the way back so her face pointed up and shoved the dildo down her throat. I could see the bulge going up and down her throat, It was really hot. As he was doing this to her she was making eye contact with me. The other guy got up and bent my wife over the table. He then shoved his huge cock in her pussy. As he was pounding her she looked me in the eyes and just smiled.

She then said; "Hey don't be soft on me while my husband watches, I want him to see me fucked hard."

They pulled on her hair while they took turns doing her. Then she said to me: "This is all you get to see so wait for me in the bedroom while these guys finish fucking me.

When they left we were both getting ready for work. before I left She said:

"By the way I fucked some of your coworkers last week and I will not tell you who."

Going to work I was so horny not knowing if a guy smiling at me at work meant they fucked my wife, I have never felt this way about sex. She was getting satisfied and so was I.

One evening she got a phone call from one of her male friends. He wanted to take her out and fuck her later. She did not even ask me and said: "yes."

This time was different, she ordered me to help her dress for her date. I selected the sluttiest dress for her to wear. I got on all four and she used me as a chair to put on her dress. She then told me about the the size of his cock and how she is going to choke on it.

She then put on the cock cage on me and locking it. She then told me she would be back tomorrow.

During the evening she would send me text and pictures with his huge cock on her mouth. I could see her choking.

The next day we both sat down and watched the entire video on our 50 inch television. She started to explain what was going on.

"This is where he came in my mouth". I could see her swallow his sperm. She then turned around and smiled at the camera. She open her mouth and I can see sperm in her mouth before she swallowed.

In the video she said: "this is when my boyfriend was pile driving me into the floor.

This is how are lives went and I could not be happier with my sex life.

guykirs
guykirs
37 Followers
  • COMMENTS
14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Just another size queen cuckolding her man..

26thNC26thNCover 1 year ago

The usual nasty bitch abusing a mentally challenged husband story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

"I could not be happier with my sex life". What sex life? He has none and F u for not posting in masochistic men's perversions category.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Not no but Hell No. If you can not cut it in the bedroom devorice the cut and live bye yourself. Pay a whore to suck you off when you want to get off. No cut whore is worth this kind of disrespect.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I suppose pissing on a hot electric fence makes you happy as well ?

Show More
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Cuckold Previous Part
Cuckold Series Info

Similar Stories

She Has My Permission I become a creampie cuckold for my wife's boyfriend.in Loving Wives
My Wife Alexis Ch. 01 My wife and I visit a swingers club and see my boss there.in Loving Wives
Sucking Her Lover's Cock My wife makes me suck a cock.in Loving Wives
The Compliant Cuckold A frustrated young wife cuckolds her submissive husband.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
You Encouraged Me I encouraged me wife to take a boyfriend.in Loving Wives
More Stories