Cuckolded

Story Info
A newlywed couple are coerced into a cuckold scenario.
2.2k words
4
42.1k
35
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The honeymoon phase of James and Melissa Long lasted for over four months. It ended when Nina Webster sent the happy couple the following text message:

I need a favor. It's a big one, but you can't say no. I have a client who asked me to arrange a cuckold session while he's in town. You are the only ones I can trust. Please do this for me. You owe me.

After receiving the text, Melissa rushed into James's office.

"Is she for real?" Melissa asked, leaning over his desk, her pert breasts visible through the gaping neckline of her blouse. Her breasts were small but James loved them.

"I'm afraid she is," James answered. "She wouldn't joke about something like that."

"She can't seriously expect us to go along with that?" Melissa implored hopefully.

"She said we can't refuse," James observed.

Their phones buzzed with a follow up text.

You both have to participate. He wants the husband to watch and possibly perform sexual acts on him. Also, no condoms. I have to satisfy this client. Please do this.

"Are you going to do this?" Melissa asked, searching his face.

"The bigger question is will you do this?" James asked her. "You will be the one getting fucked."

"And you would be okay with that?" Melissa asked with skepticism.

"No. Not normally. But it's Nina. If it were anyone else, I would dismiss the idea out of hand."

"So, to be clear, if I said I would do it, you would be okay with it?" She sat on the edge of his desk.

"Reluctantly, but yes," he answered.

"You text Nina back then," she said solemnly.

James recalled first meeting Nina when he was a teacher at Beaver Mill high school. Nina's daughter developed a crush on him and, rather than chastise him, she allowed him to move forward with the relationship without restrictions. She also negotiated sexual liaisons with him for herself. She was also the one who facilitated his marriage to Sonia, and then again to Melissa. He felt like he owed it to her to do this. He texted Nina back saying that they would do it and Nina responded with instructions on what to do and a heartfelt thank you.

The couple arrived at the Hilton hotel feeling quite nervous and made their way to the designated room and knocked on the door.

Melissa had changed into a black satin cocktail dress that left little to the imagination, particularly since is wasn't the sort of dress that allowed for undergarments, and felt completely naked as she walked through the lobby. She hated to admit it, but it made her moist. That, and the fact that she was about to fuck a complete stranger. Despite her apprehension, she had to admit that the whole idea turned her on. She only hoped that the guy would be at least decent looking. She would not allow herself to think about how this might affect her husband of four months, the man she had loved since high school.

Beyond the apprehension of allowing his new bride to be fucked by a complete stranger, he wasn't sure how he felt. On the one hand, allowing his wife to be violated by another man seemed the most troubling, but at the same time, kind of erotic. His other apprehension was with regard to what the man might require of him. James was open minded where homosexuality was concerned, but only insofar as it affected him. He wasn't gay, and wasn't particularly interested in, say, sucking some guy's cock that was coated with his own wife's pussy juice. It was safe to say that the not knowing was the worst part.

The door opened and a handsome, well-muscled black wearing a tight spandex shirt that clung to his six-pack abs and all of the rest of his spectacular physique. He looked the couple over and opened the door to allow them entry. To their surprise, another man stood in the room, mid-to-late thirties, and distinguished looking. He was bare-chested wearing silk pajama bottoms. It was obvious that this man was Nina's client.

Immediately, the man recognized the shocked expression on their faces.

"I apologize for any confusion. I neglected to inform Ms. Webster that my bodyguard would be in attendance. It would be foolish of a man in my position to engage in clandestine activities without having a man to protect me when I will so obviously be distracted by a woman of such beauty." He stood and walked over to Melissa, touching her chin just enough to raise her face to his. "You are exquisitely beautiful," he said, looking into her eyes.

Melissa couldn't help but be enamored by the debonair gentleman who so obviously appreciated her beauty. She felt the moisture seeping from her labia even now.

"I would introduce myself, but it would be pointless, since the name would be false. I apologize, but my identity must remain a secret." He looked over at James. "I appreciate you agreeing to share your wife with me, assuming she really is your wife, forgive me for doubting you, but we are strangers and have not yet developed trust as friends, so if you would be so kind as to show your identification to my associate, who will verify that you share the same surname and address, I would appreciate it."

Melissa and James handed their driver's licenses to the bodyguard who looked them over, nodded to his superior, and then handed them back.

"Excellent," the man said. "Let's get started, then, shall we?" the man said, sitting on the nearest bed. "And just to allay your fears, my bodyguard will not be engaging in any activities with Melissa--unless you decide otherwise." He looked at Melissa when he said this. "I'm sure he would be amenable to participate in our activities if you choose to allow him."

"James, I do appreciate your allowing me to ravish your lovely wife. I am truly shocked at just how lovely she is. I did not expect to encounter such a gem." The man stood and walked towards Melissa. "Your part in this scenario is to experience the humiliation of watching your most precious possession be ravished by a stranger, perhaps by two, if she consents--I've always wondered what it would be like to participate in a double penetration experience." He again touched Melissa's chin to direct her eyes into his.

For her part, Melissa had no problem allowing both of these men to use her in every hole. They were both gorgeous and she was getting hornier by the minute.

"I may ask more of you if I feel that you watching us fuck your wife like a common whore is insufficiently humiliating. I'll let you know when the time comes."

James felt the hair stand up on the back of his neck, but he restrained himself. What did he think was going to happen? Sure, now there were two guys, but did it really matter? The guy was right. He had allowed them to fuck his precious wife like a common whore. But for some reason, that didn't piss him off.

"Please, take off all of your clothes." The man directed. James undressed, but the process was far easier for Melissa, and of greater interest to Nina's client. She simply pulled a zipper and let the dress fall in a puddle at her feet after kicking off her heels.

Melissa felt the man's eyes upon her naked body. She watched as he slipped off his pajama bottoms to reveal an impressive, already erect, male member.

"Please, suck my cock," he said to her.

Melissa dropped to her knees and began to fellate the man.

"You need to kneel here and watch this closely," the man said to James.

James complied, internally berating himself for being such a wuss, while reminding himself that he was doing this for Nina. He watched as Melissa too the man's cock into her mouth, not quite deep-throating him, but doing a fair job of cocksucking. He knew from experience that she was good at it.

"You are very good at this, Melissa, but it is time I paid some attention to your pussy." He directed Melissa to sit upon the dresser, legs spread, revealing the wet folds of her open vagina. "Look at how wet your pussy is!" the man exclaimed. "It is obvious that you want my cock inside you," he grinned. "Isn't that so?"

Melissa nodded.

"Say it out loud so your husband hears you. Say, 'I want your cock inside me.'"

"I want your cock inside me." Melissa said. The very act of saying it made her pussy even wetter, though she couldn't bring herself to look at James.

"I shall grant your request," the man said, "but not before tasting your nectar. My father always told me never to put my dick in something I wouldn't eat."

James watched as the man knelt in front of Melissa, her legs spread wide, and began eating her out. That was bad enough, but seeing how much his wife was enjoying it was making it much worse. Worse yet, James had a raging hard-on.

When Melissa was just on the brink of orgasm, the man stopped, stood, and inserted his well-proportioned manhood into Melissa's wet and ready pussy. James saw the look of ecstasy on Melissa's face as the man slid his huge member inside her, all the way to the hilt. When the man began fucking her, he saw her eyes glazing over with lust. James watched Melissa's tits bouncing as the man continued pouring the meat into her pussy frenetically.

The man stopped suddenly, pulling out and directing Melissa to get on all fours on the edge of the bed. He directed his bodyguard to apply lube to Melissa's asshole, and made James move to a better vantage point before he began pounding his meat into Melissa's slut slot. While he fucked her, he pressed his thumb into her ass. She responded with an involuntary moan. James knew she loved anal stimulation.

"Do you want to be penetrated in both holes?" the client asked Melissa.

"Yes," she answered.

"Tell your husband," the man said. "Tell him you want us to fuck both of your holes."

"I want them to fuck both my holes," Melissa said with no evidence of coercion. The look she gave James removed any doubt that she was serious.

The man pulled out again and laid on the bed in a supine position, directing Melissa to ride him cowgirl style, which she did for a time. The man then directed his bodyguard to enter Melissa from the rear, so to speak, which he also did, slowly and carefully with copious amounts of lubricant.

James watched as the two men pounded his Melissa in both holes simultaneously, and quite vigorously. He listened to Melissa as she moaned, orgasmed, and then orgasmed again. He felt guilty for having a raging hard-on of his own.

The client soon experienced his own orgasm, releasing his semen deep inside Melissa's vagina. A few strokes later, and the bodyguard also let loose his sperm into Melissa's rectum. Both men disengaged from Melissa's holes.

"Oh look," the client said, "our cuckold has wood!" The man said approvingly. "James, I will allow you to wank all over your wife's face as is fitting for the common whore that she is." He tossed the lubricant to James. "Go to it, Mr."

Humiliated, James began stroking his penis over his wife's face as she lie, sated, on the bed. He knew the men were watching him, as was Melissa, but that only made his actions that much more erotic. He remembered the fevered expression his wife wore as she was being pounded in both holes by complete strangers. Only a whore would do that, he thought as he ejaculated all over Melissa's face and in her hair.

"Well done, James!" the client said. "You have pleased me. You have only one task left. You must suck our cum from your wife's holes and consume it while we watch."

James groaned inwardly, having previously considered this scenario playing out. It was one of the worst cases he had considered. The only worse one being having to suck the client's cock.

James knelt on the floor while Melissa stood over him and squeezed out the contents of her vagina into his mouth. He dutifully swallowed it all, before shifting to his wife's anus where more cum awaited him. James tried not to think of the taste, or the origin of what he was swallowing. He considered it as performing a service for his wife, whom he loved. After consuming all of the cum, and thoroughly licking and sucking both of Melissa's orifices, the man directed them to dress.

"Melissa and James, thank you so much for accommodating my rather unique demands. You both performed far beyond my expectations. You, Melissa, far exceeded my expectations. I also appreciate your allowing us to violate both your orifices simultaneously. It was a special treat. I won't insult you by offering you payment, but know that I will authorize Nina to move mountains, financially or otherwise, on your behalf, should you require it. You need only to ask. My associate will show you out."

Roughly an hour after they'd first knocked on the door, they found themselves back on the other side of it, only it wasn't apprehension that they had to deal with now.