Cuckolding Birthday, Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That was alright, however. They were all there to support one another in the moment, Lee currently in the process of massaging Tina's shoulders and ensuring she was comfortably propped up with pillows, her legs elevated, while Kai was down on his knees, his beak between Lumi's legs. He ate out Nino's seed from his wife while she shivered and chirped, though there would still be plenty more where that came from.

Mm... I've never cucked so many husbands, all at once, before... Nino thought, his tail fanning out a little more as he thrust closer and closer to orgasm, the bulge of his cock grinding through Susanne. But...I am more than up to this challenge.

It was not something that Nino would have ever wanted to set aside, revelling in the moment, committing every tiny detail that he could to memory.

The scent of Susanne's feather oil, for preening.

The little giggle on Tina's lips as she wagged her hind paws in the air.

The submissive slurp of Kai eating out the stud's cum from his wife's cunny.

How Oliver struggled to keep how with his more rampant, needy thrusts, roughly filling his wife.

Everything came together into a single, delicious cacophony of pleasure, tingling and swirling through him. Susanne keened out shrilly, her head thrown back, as orgasm gripped her and Nino bit back a curse as he fucked her through orgasm, harder and faster.

"Unff... Going to give you...mmm...so many...eggs..."

Again and again, until every femfur there was satisfied many times over. That was all he could do and all he would do, serving his self-proclaimed purpose as a breeding stud -- and the better of their husbands. Every relationship was unique, but Nino was not about to interfere where he was not wanted, even as a tantalising whimper from Oliver caught his attention. The dog, however, would just have to wait to eat out his wife's pussy too, to taste the thick cream of a real male leaking from her when she was lewdly stretched and left softly gaping in the aftermath of her first round.

He could not hold back, his knot fully swollen and tying their bodies together as he trembled above her. With a very owl-like shriek (which Luna would later tease him for), he lost control, sending viscous ropes of seed inside Susanne too, forcing its way into her womb where her eggs, soon, would be waiting to be fertilised. It was all as it was meant to be as he stayed right where he was, thrust up inside her as deep as he could go, every inch of his cock hugged by the soaked heat of her pussy.

Truly, except maybe with Luna, there was nowhere better for him to be. He stayed there, letting them both ride out every moment, every throbbing pulse of cum leaving his body. He would have her again, soon, but the rolling heave of Susanne's voluptuous breasts up against his chest told the eagle owl that was he was going to need a little time to recover before she was up to go again.

There was time, however. And plenty of it too.

Slowly, he kissed her deeply, his tongue stroking up against hers, while he softened inside her, though it seemed to take a long time for his knot to deflate. Only when he was soft enough to pull out without hurting Susanne did Nino do so.

And it unleashed a heady gush of semen right onto her husband's muzzle, the canine shuddering and suppressing a yelp. Yet he was right where he wanted to be, needed to be, a blush colouring his cheeks while cream dripped over his snout, dribbling into his mouth.

Nino smirked.

"You better get her all cleaned up, if Susanne wants to go again," he said, as if he was telling of the dog for not doing a good enough job in his service. "Take care of your wife."

Yet Oliver would always be there to take care of Susanne in a different way to how Nino was, everyone there playing their part in ensuring their relationships were as warm and as fulfilling as they needed to be. No one, after all, was to be left out -- even if the guys were nowhere near as much involved in sex as they might have originally anticipated in getting into their respective relationships.

The cuckold husbands, of course.

Nino smiled, leaning back on the bed, his wife straddling him while the others dozed. All around him lay ladies, the most beautiful femfurs he'd ever seen, Luna languidly and slowly riding his cock. There was no rush to it, not as they recovered and rested, even Lee's muzzle dipping while he tried to remain alert and to attention. Even Nino had to chuckle, gentle closing the fennec fox's eyelids for him, so he could recover a little and absorb the enormity of the first breeding that had happened.

Oliver had not been long going, his chin on the edge of the bed next to Susanne's leg, though he had done his best to clean her up for Nino, ensuring she was ready if she wanted to go again with him. Kai was the quietest of all and was trying to keep his eyes open in an armchair beside the bed, his wife snuggled in close to Nino's side. There was no question as to whether or not Lumi wanted to be fucked again -- and Nino would be more than ready to take her.

"Mmmm..."

Luna moaned as she ground down against Nino's engorged knot, the swollen flesh rubbing over her clit while her head fell back, holding onto his shoulders while he sat up on the bed. Nino was more than happy to let her take him, her beak pressed up close to his as Lumi raised her head, the cockatiel chirping softly.

"Mmmm..." Luna breathed, her husband's hand on her belly, the rise of their offspring inside sending a flush of heat through them both. "Happy birthday, darling."

"As ever," he said, pecking a kiss on her beak. "You have made it the best birthday yet, my dearest."

The night was far from over, though the coming months, for everyone, would be very interesting indeed...

12
  • COMMENTS
1 Comments
AmethystMareAmethystMareabout 1 month agoAuthor

Hey there!

I cover a wide variety of topics in my erotic writing for clients and personal work alike and I just wanted to pop a note on that I take commissions for stories tailored to your preferences (and characters, of course!). Due to starting on websites with anthropomorphic characters, my publicly available erotica is predominantly "furry" in nature but I write about normal, human characters in my self-published work and I am happy to take on mostly anything and everything, all fetishes. My price list is on my profile page, along with a couple of things that I most definitely cannot and will not write, and I can be contacted by e-mailing arianmabe@gmail.com.

Thank you and I hope you find something you enjoy in my gallery!

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Christmas with His Mother An eagle owl anthro spends time with his pregnant mother...in NonHuman
Forced Mutation An orc mutates the queen into a monstrous brood mother...in NonHuman
Public Displays A male-herm dragon gets bred and lays eggs...in NonHuman
The Were-Neanderthal A man transforms into a were-Neanderthal...in Fetish
Warming Up Winter Anthro felines come together in warming, winter lust...in NonHuman
More Stories