All Comments on 'Cuckolding Father Ch. 02'

by goodsonformom

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
someoneothersomeoneother6 months ago

Son is 18 years old, and so a year earlier, when he was 17, he already had a relationship with a girlfriend who was doing gang bangs. Sometimes stories get out of hand.

lc69hunterlc69hunter6 months ago

Like the story, but do not like the humiliation

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

That was flat out ugly.

mattenwmattenw6 months ago

...."I told him I needed a man who had a bigger cock than he did and could at least wait to cum in my wet pussy" Women who are too stupid to realize that the penis their "lover" has for She is not sexually sufficient and still marries him are just mentally degenerate individuals!

Women who need men other than their own husbands for sex are just cheating whores. Honest people first get divorced and then look for new sexual partners. But then you lose your meal ticket and you don't want that!

Women who involve their children in their broken sex lives are just ugly monsters!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Mother of the year material and she is a slut. Just get divorced, keep your nasty shit to yourself and let your son work his may through his own life, without interference.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Mattenw!!! CHLL OUT dude; it's FICTION!! I'm surprised that I'm enjoying this series as much as I do.

Be Well and Happy!

HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO ALL

Paul

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usergoodsonformom@goodsonformom
A mature open-minded guy who has experienced a lot in life. I love chatting with intelligent people who are creative and open. I'm always happy to chat with my readers about my stories. Please send me a message via the 'Contact' tab. Make sure to include what story you're emai...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES