Cuckolding Father Ch. 04

Story Info
Matty confronts his parents and gets the real story.
2k words
4
12k
18

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 12/14/2023
Created 11/12/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My father looked up to the loft and saw that I had been watching, he saw I was naked from the waist down. My father's lips were glistening with my mother's arousal and Ronnie's cum. His eyes looked empty as Ronnie's cum ran off his chin. For a quick minute, I felt bad for him, but then I remembered how he said my mother looked radiant sitting on Ronnie's lap. He loved watching her being taken by another man. He loved seeing another man's cock slip into her, hearing her begging for more, and then licking the other man's cum from her pussy. It was his desire as much as it was hers.

I remembered my father's porn collection was down in the storage room next to his office. The seemed house quiet for the first time all day and I was glad, I wanted to be alone. I wondered if he added anything to his collection since I first found it.

I loved his porn collection, it was vast and varied. There were Gay, Bi, straight, and some very kinky fetishes too. There was a new box in the far corner. I had never seen it before, so I eagerly grabbed it. The box slipped out of my hands, and all the contents fell out onto the floor.

It hit the floor making a noise that caused my father to ask, "What was that?"

Then I heard my mother say, "It sounds like something fell in your office."

Looking down I could see the contents of the box were pictures and snapshots taken by a camera. I could easily see they were mostly pictures of my mother, naked with another man. I heard footsteps coming down the stairs, I quickly began attempting to put them back in the box, but in my haste, my fingers were fumbling and dropping as many as I gathered. I saw my father's feet appear before me with my head down grabbing the images.

"Did you drop something, Matty?" My father asked.

I didn't answer him, it seemed obvious. I went about picking them up and stuffing them back in the box, the best I could.

"Matty, don't rush, you're bending the pictures, take more time, look at them if you want...your mother cherishes these."

"I never thought I'd be having this conversation with you. Look at her in this one. I know this is a bit out of the ordinary for a father and son to be talking about this...but look at her. She's so into it, you can see it in her eyes. I know you like looking at her son, I can see it by the way you react to her.

I took the picture from him. It was my mother sucking on a really big cock. Her lips were wet from saliva and his arousal.

"Who is this, do you know this guy?" I asked.

"Yeah, it's the guy your mother calls Mr. Big. I took these pictures the first night she was with him at the hotel," My father said as he adjusted the front of his pants.

I watched my father go through the pictures as he helped pick them up. it was as if he was reliving that night, remembering how a guy in a bar, picked up his wife and fucked her unlike he could ever do. I was there in the living room after her second date. I listened to my mother tell my father how well she had been fucked.

"Mmmmmm." I heard my father moan as he pressed his hand against his cock in his pants. It was as if he lost track of who he was sitting with, lost in the moment of desire and arousal.

"Do you ever wish she felt that way about you Dad?" I asked.

"I'm not that guy, son. I'm not equipped like him. I can't reach the depths of....of..."

I cut my father off, "Yeah, I know Dad. But don't you wish you were good enough...I mean you were at one time, right?"

My father nodded and handed me the pictures before he turned and walked out.

I sat back down on the floor and began looking through the pictures. One by one, my mother was either sucking on that fat cock or he was fucking her with it. I was still naked from the waist down...and my cock was so hard. I leaned back and began stroking as I closed my eyes. I remember watching her getting fucked by Ronnie, she was so passionate. She was so hungry for his cock. As I stroked, I imagined she was sitting down on my cock and fucking me, raising up and down, taking my big cock as she told Cindy... how badly she wanted it...I was so close to cuming...

"Mommy...Mommy," I whispered to myself."

I heard someone inhale sharply. I opened my eyes to see my mother standing before me with one hand on her hip, the other holding her negligee closed

"Ooooooh, Matty. Is that what you really want? Is it"

I wasn't sure what to say. She was standing in front of me waiting for my answer.

"Baby, is that what you really want? I've made a few big choices over the last month, you know that...and while you heard me talking to Cindy...we all have fantasies, sweetie...I just don't think we're there yet, and we may never be."

My mother stepped into the room and sat down on one of the boxes along the wall. Her black, almost sheer negligee parted enough for me to see the curvature of her breasts and the front of her panties. She saw me looking.

"Stop, We need to talk," Mom said.

"You're probably pretty confused. I mean if you were living at college you wouldn't have seen or heard any of this. You'd be dating girls and living on your own. But here we are, you know it all. And if this is causing you any....trouble...well, I'm sorry."

"It's not mom, really I think I understand some of it, some of it confuses me." I confided in her.

"What confuses you?

"The humiliation Dad feels, I feel bad for him."

My mother sat for a while toying with her negligee, before she opened her mouth.

"Your father has always been a very Dominant male at work and in his business dealings. I had always been the soccer mom who did everything while Daddy traveled and told his people what to do and where to go. He never satisfied me completely, sexually...I mean he did...and then he would be gone all week...and then busy with his buddies on the weekends...I needed more Matty. I need a man who craves sex with me, who takes me, and...can I say it, Matty? Who fucks me hard and often."

"Why doesn't he want that? I mean if I was Dad, I'd"

"Stop Matty, we aren't going there." Mom said.

"It was your father's idea we consider bringing another man into our marriage, someone, to fill my needs where he couldn't...and frankly Matty, he wanted to see another man fuck his wife...he wanted it!"

"He wanted to watch another man have sex with you Mom? I asked, my mind reeling back to Rebecca.

"He did. He was aroused by watching other men fucking me. He loved watching me suck other men's big cocks, he felt inferior at times, those big cocks fucking me...after being so dominant in parts of his life...he was actually rather submissive sexually. He accepted it and discovered he was aroused by some humiliation." My mother said as she opened her thighs and leaned back.

I could see the wet spot in her white panties. She was nervously squeezing her thighs apart and together, pressing her lips and clit between her thighs. I could hear her sighing and whimpering. I wanted to be the man who would rip her panties off and fuck her, hearing her call my name as I fucked her.

I watched as she opened her eyes and looked at me, shaking off her confusion and disconnect from the present moment. I'm not sure she knew what she had just experienced.

My mother looked at me and said. "You may have underestimated, me your mother. I am a woman who knows very well how she turns men on with her body, Don't to ask me if I had opportunities in the past to fuck another cock, you might be shocked if I had?"

My mother spread her thighs farther apart, the wet gusset of her panties was something I couldn't stop gawking at.

"One of your father's biggest failures was not letting me know initially how much he enjoyed my affairs, how much my sexual happiness made him happy, and how it aroused his tiny cock because I was free to fuck other men. Maybe he didn't realize it until the pattern was well established. Or maybe he was just blind and consumed with his own shit."

My dear sexy mother went on, "There wasn't anything he was going to say that was going to stop me, but he could have made comments that made me feel better about myself.

"This affair with Mr Big wasn't your first?" I asked.

My mother looked at me as she bit her lower lip. I knew she was having a difficult time coming clean about her infidelity.

"No, Matty...it wasn't. I'm ashamed to say I wasn't, I've always cheated. Your father would suspect that I cheated and I would deny it...then I would cheat again and he would confront me again. I would deny it and then he caught me," my mother said, staring back at me.

I was shocked, I never knew my mother was a cheater. I looked at her as she looked away, looking at her feet and then out of the room as if she was looking for someone. She pulled her leg up on the box next to her, extending and bending it, exposing more of herself. Seeing my mother posed in such an erotic position was such a turn-on. Her hand fell into her lap as she pressed her fingers against her wet crotch. I heard her moan quietly.

"Matty, I hope you don't hate me. I'm sorry if all of this is too much for you, but from the looks of your hard cock you like seeing me like this, hearing me tell you how bad I've been."

I looked at her and nodded. My cock was standing straight up.

"I don't hate you, Mom. I feel a lot of things, but I could never hate you.

I know, no other families are like us...we used to be normal. But now it seems like everyone knows about you and Dad." I said as I unconsciously pressed my hand against my cock.

"It was his fault for encouraging me to flirt with men," She said as she pressed on the front of her panties., moaning softly.

I just listened and watched as her arousal began to build.

"There a time, many times when I hadn't been fucked in almost a week your father was gone as he always was and I had two repairmen doing some work that your father should have done. Being around two men all day alone had me very, very horny."

I watched as her thigh spread farther and waited for her to speak.

"I called your father at work, I told him I had two shirtless young men here and I was beside myself and I wanted permission." My mother said in between gasps.

I nodded...I could feel my cock oozing precum, it was throbbing.

"I wanted him to come home and fuck me, I wanted him to tell me not fuck those men, but he said I should let them. They were my first, Matty...those two men fucked me every day they worked here. I kept giving them more work to do, I couldn't stop myself."

I needed to cum so badly. My cock head was wet with my arousal.

"You like hearing about your slut Mommy, don't you, Matty? You like watching me with other men too...just like your Daddy...or are you more of a man Matty...do you wanna fuck me....do wanna fuck your slut Mommy?

I watched as my mother squeezed her thighs together, pinching her hand tight against her pussy.

"Ooooooooh, Matty....Your Mommy's a slut."