Cuckolding Gets Moist Ch. 03

Story Info
Cream pie tastes good, especially from a smelly girl.
1.1k words
2.92
12.1k
14
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 10/05/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The creamy, thick cum leaked out of my little white pussy, straight into my husband's mouth. I looked down at the sorry excuse of a male I had married, willingly tasting another man's semen.

Thinking about the contrast between my light skin and my Bull's dark, monstrous Desi cock, I started to get wet again, which caused more semen to leak onto my husband's tongue.

When I was finally finished sharing the cream pie, my cuckold smiled up at me. His penis was in extra small chastity, so he couldn't get erect, but his face showed excitement and satisfaction.

——

My best friends and I are really close. We talk about everything, including sex. It goes without saying that eventually, they would hear about the state of my marriage.

It was a hot summer morning after a cuckold cleanup session, and I was sweating gallons. My best friends and I were having breakfast together at Starbucks when one of them noticed something smelled.

"Hey, what's that smell?" Sarah asked after sniffing the air around us.

"Yeah, I notice it too! It's like... a mix of onions and cheese," Olivia exclaimed after sniffing the air as well.

I sniffed and recognized the smell. It was my body odor. Since I was wearing a grey t-shirt and felt the moistness under my armpits, I knew I had pitstains. But I didn't want to make it obvious to my friends. I was just hoping they wouldn't put two and two together.

"I smell it too! That's weird," I said.

Olivia and Sarah didn't stop, though. They raised their armpits and started sniffing. Both were wearing tank tops, so I could see the sweat dripping from their smooth armpits. I quickly started doing the same, but I realized I'd be exposing two giant pitstains a little too late.

After they confirmed their armpits didn't smell, they turned to me and their faces showed that they had realized who stinked. As my cheecks turned bright red, they each sniffed one of my armpits. The reaction of disgust was immediate.

"Maddie! It's you!" Olivia said.

I don't know what came over me, but I reacted almost immediately.

"Well, if you were fucking my man, you'd go all natural for him too!" I yelled.

"Bet." Sarah said with a smile. I should've known better than to challenge my two super competitive best friends. "Tyrone doesn't seem like he's that good in bed anyway," she added.

"It's not Tyrone. I'm fucking another guy named Dileep."

"Oh! I thought you were still with Tyrone," Olivia said.

"Well... I am. It's just that he's not the best in the sex department," I said. At the thought of revealing to my friends that I had taken an Indian lover, my pussy started getting moist.

"Oh! I get it," Sarah said as she giggled with Olivia.

"But what about Tyrone's big black cock,

Maddie?" Olivia asked mockingly as she nudged me and her giggling started getting out of control.

"Hey! I never believed in that myth! I knew I was going to cuckold Tyrone ever since I first met him. Why else do you think I even spoke to a dirty little black guy?" I quickly replied.

We each took another sip of our drinks. At that moment, I got a message from Dileep.

"It's my lover. He says he's horny and is going to fuck me in my bed!" I squealed with delight to my friends.

They each took another moment to sniff my armpits.

"Woah. He's really going to enjoy you right now," Sarah said.

Olivia had one hand below the table, clearly aroused at the idea of a smelly and sweaty little white girl being fucked by a well-endowed Indian man.

I felt bold. I ran one hand through her left armpit, which was wet with the sweat of arousal. I brought it to her nose.

"If you want Dileep to claim you sexually as well with long, hard, and deep fucks, you're going to have to stop wearing this disgusting deodorant," I exclaimed before I promptly walked out of the Starbucks, smiling as Olivia's face turned bright red.

——

My heart's pace quickened when I saw Dileep's car parked outside of my house. I unlocked my front door and threw off my high heels before running to my bed, where I found my man.

Dileep was fully naked, showing off his perfectly toned arms and shoulders, well-defined six pack, and rock hard 8-inch penis. My already moist pussy started dripping as I ripped my clothes off as quickly as I could.

"Hello, my love," I greeted him.

"Hi, sweetheart. How was the meeting with your friends?" he asked.

"Great," I said as I jumped into bed and brought my right armpit to his nose.

He grabbed me with his strong arms and I felt my soft chest being pushed onto his muscular one. When Dileep started smelling my odor, his penis stood to attention like a flagpole.

He turned me onto my back, and before I knew it, he was on top of me, inserting his penis into my tight little hole. I started sweating profusely, so I rested my hands above my head, exposing both of my underarms for my man to enjoy. Immediately, I could smell my natural odor. I knew Dileep smelled it, too, because I felt his dick thicken inside my moist pussy.

"OOOHHHH," I moaned. When he heard this, he quickened his pace, knowing that it would make me moan more.

"Mmm. Mm. AHH. YES, DILEEP! Pound me with your Indian cock!" I yelled.

He brought his lips to mine, and his tongue explored my mouth. During our kiss, I needed to breathe through my nose, which made me even more aware of the smell I was producing. I felt his right hand make its way to my clitoris, and his left make its way to my sensitive nipples.

In mere seconds, I was in ultimate bliss. He broke the kiss briefly to whisper in my ear.

"Cum for me, baby."

I couldn't hold it any longer. I came, squirting onto his penis, which was still fucking me.

As he pinched my nipples, I felt another orgasm coming. I closed my eyes and enjoyed more pleasure.

I felt my man's grip tighten on me. I knew he would be cumming soon, so I did my best to arouse him further.

I loudly sniffed my left armpit.

"I'm so glad that I went all-natural!" I said, knowing it would turn him on.

He kissed his way from my cheeks to my juicy armpits, and I heard a deep and familiar grunt come from my man; his thick, hot seed shot into me. Since he had taken me raw, I felt the warmth deep inside me in a place where only real men could reach.

As I came down from the highs of multiple orgasms, I felt Dileep roll over and fall asleep beside me. I felt satisfied and knew that my love life was perfect!