All Comments on 'Cuckolding In 4 Stages Pt. 02'

by dickthestick2011

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
WhackdoodleWhackdoodle6 months ago

The usual idiot story written by a half wit author with zero imagination.

Hubby has a small dick, is turned on by “an alpha male taking his wife and making her his”. Seriously, that’s almost all the stories here. Not to mention how ridiculous that plot is: if she belongs to another man, then why is she still married to the loser?

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Femdom fantasy with the usual unrealistic submissive monkey husband and the inevitable negative readers rating.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Great story please write the next part soon as I loved it

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

You should find another hobby, anything but writing erotic stories! Maybe a how to book on hating yourself.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Oh, look, another troll posting their fetish story in Loving Wives...

i122i1226 months ago

Ignore the haters who have not published anything on lit. However I am a little turned off on the self humiliation. Sex is about all involved have a good time and not the stealing of one’s wife by someone more masculine than the husband.

scaryoutcomescaryoutcome6 months ago

I am really enjoying your story. It is a little short, but it has a great plot, so I gave it 5 stars. I have read that the 2nd most searched item in porn is a man wanting to watch his wife fuck another guy. Probably mostly just fantasies, but there is a lot of guys thinking about it. So, I really do not understand all the haters. Please continue to write.

dickthestick2011dickthestick20116 months agoAuthor

Part 3 is now published. it is much longer.

cdCindy1cdCindy14 months ago

I love where this story is going. I too would love to watch my wife suck a big cock and to get fucked by a real man. I know that my thin pencil dick can't satisfy her, so she needs a real cock to do so.

looking forward to reading the next chapters.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdickthestick2011@dickthestick2011
Basically, I am a cuckold wannabe. I would love to experience everything a cuckold lifestyle has to offer. My thanks to all who have read my first attempt at story writing. I have many more ideas and experiences thanks to my ex-wife and her adulteress ways.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES