Cuckolding In 4 Stages Pt. 03

Story Info
Stage 3 & 4 are now complete!
2.8k words
3.77
11.3k
14

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/26/2023
Created 08/13/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Never had I experienced an orgasm like that. Watching my wife suck off another guy, Letting him come in her mouth, and swallowing his load was so out of character for her but never the less provided me with the fantasy I craved.

At least part of my fantasy had come true. I finished wiping up the mess And stuffed my 'little man" as Melissa called it back in my pants.

Finishing my work on the citadel project earlier than anticipated I departed for the day. I felt kind of parched and decided that a cold beer was in order.

There is a small watering hole a few blocks from home that is frequented by blue-collar contractor types that was usually quiet this time of day. Entering I looked around and found a table off in a corner where I could relax and think about my situation. I kept replaying the image I saw earlier in my mind, my brides' soft lips and tongue pleasuring another cock. a large cock with a set of lemon-sized balls to match. the same lips I kissed on our wedding day, the lips I kiss every night when I get home and when I leave in the morning.

Why did she do this and where didall her inhibitions go? Cuckold angst I believe the term is. Thinking back to where it all began, images of my first girlfriend, Becky Williamson began to surface. She really was the girl next door type, fresh-faced. shoulder-length silky blond hair, blue eyes that sparkled, and a cute little bum that was the fuel for many masturbation sessions as a teenager. And we had grown up together next door to one another. We started to date when we finished high school and all was perfect till that fateful end-of-summer party at Billy Jenkin's place.

Everyone was getting wasted and soon guys and their girls were disappearing upstairs or outside to engage in carnal pleasures. I began looking for Becky feeling a little randy myself but she was nowhere to be found. Eventually, I found her out back smoking a joint with Billy, the host of the party. As I approached them Billy grabbed Becky's hand and guided her to his crotch, then lowered his head to hers and kissed her.

Instead of slapping him, she began to moan and kissed him back feverishly, moaning as she stroked the enlarging phallus through his pants. Weed always made my love horny and she was out of control.

As a jealous boyfriend, I should have interrupted them but the stirring in my pants won out. my cock was harder than it has ever been and I hid behind some shrubs to see how this played out. Out of control with lust, Bill picked Becky up and sat her on a nearby picnic table. his hand was up her skirt and rubbing her pussy through her panties. pulling those panties down her shapely legs and past her ankles he threw them my way and I snatched them off the ground. In a second his pants were down and I could see his throbbing erection pointed at Becky's sodden pussy.

He began to rub his long hard meat missile up and down her slit and then lunged forward into her velvety snatch. Billy started with short strokes and a bit more and finally was in my love balls deep. It was at that point that reality crept in. The massive phallus embedded in Becky's dripping snatch was uncovered, inside her bare. We always used condoms for protection and here was Billy so far up in her enjoying what I had never experienced. I was so aroused by the scene taking place in front of me I took my little pecker out of my pants and began stroking it as I brought Becky's sodden panties up to my nose.

Billy's strokes began to shorten, and Becky began to moan and thrash about the moment of truth had arrived, would he pull out or unload into my sweetie? With a primal roar, he shoved his turgid cock all the way in and began his ejaculation. His huge balls contracted repeatedly as he filled my girlfriend's womb to overflow with his virile sperm.

At the same time, I orgasmed into the panties I had been licking and sniffing.

It was intense. Never had I come so hard and strangely my erection stayed with me. Billy and Becky were finished. As he pulled out a gush of his seminal fluid ran out of her pussy onto the table. It was at this point she realized she had been inseminated and began to cry. Her lover pulled up his pants, gave her a peck on the cheek, and said, "It's been fun" as he headed back to the house.

Strangely a need to console my Becky came over me and I emerged from the bushes. She began to sob harder when she saw me and then she saw the panties I was holding."How long have you been there she asked"?

" I saw it all" I replied." Please forgive me", she sobbed, I couldn't help myself

, something about Billy, his smell, his dominance, and the weed we smoked took away all my inhibitions. And his cock, so big and hard, all I know was I just had to have it even though it was wrong and I love you Richard"." do you still love me " she asked? I leaned down and lovingly kissed her and replied,"I will always love you no matter what and I forgive you. As we kissed I could smell the semen and sweaty pussy odor wafting up from between her legs and my cock became hard again.

" Would you like a turn?" she asked. "OMG. yes " but instead of sticking my dick in her freshly splattered hole I got down on my knees, lifted her skirt, and put my tongue to her. The overpowering smell and tangy taste of my cheating girlfriend's snatch caused me to come without even touching myself.

Lost in my erotic daydream I snapped out of it when a voice at the next table caught my attention. I recognized that voice, it was Blaine our contractor handyman. I could overhear the conversation he and his buddies were having. One of the guys asked him if he and his big cock were getting any action. " As a matter of fact yes I have. I have set my sights on a cute little blonde housewife that I am doing a basement reno for and today I convinced her that a hand job wasn't cheating."

'I told her I was really in need of one as my blue balls were getting out of hand and it had been so long since I had come it wouldn't take long. I knew she was hooked when I took her hand and placed it on the throbbing bulge in my pants"." Pulling down my pants I let her sniff my boxers for a minute so that she was under my spell and then sat down on the comfortable couch and she began to stroke me.""

" She seemed fascinated with my foreskin pulling it back and forth which released copious amounts of pre-cum as well as my female attracting pheromones that even the most prudish female cannot resist as she enveloped the foreskin and head of my cock with her hot wet mouth. Now I really knew she was hooked as she began to suck me without any coaxing or sweet talk. "I felt like a teenage boy as my balls began to twitch imagining the gusher that was about to take place and I warned her, but she just kept going and moaning like a bitch in heat as she swallowed blast after blast of my potent seed, the overflow running down over my swollen balls and she licked up all the excess sperm."

" Wow, sounds like you got a real tigress in the making there Blaine," one of the group said." But it gets better" Blaine replied," I was snooping in her husband's den and discovered he had left his laptop on and I discovered a personal journal which I began reading, and believe it or not he is one of those guys that get off on his wife having sex with another man, a cuckold I believe is the term. " Oh fuck as the revelation of my secret fantasies was spinning in my brain, If he read far enough he has discovered that I also have a fetish for licking up my wife's lover's leavings from her freshly inseminated cunt.

Well, guys, he is going to get his wish as his wife is under my spell now and I am going to fuck her in his bed with my 8 1/2" rock-hard pussy pleaser. I now accepted the fact that my sweet Melissa was no longer the innocent goody two shoes that I married and that if she was to experience a larger alpha male cock she would have no use for my "little man" as she called it.

I couldn't decide if I should confront this guy or just let him proceed with his plan to turn my wife into an adultress. My wimp side won out and after paying my tab I exited the bar without Blaine seeing me. Upon arriving home I was greeted by the smell of a fantastic dinner in the oven and my bubbly wife clad in an apron in the kitchen. She greeted me with a kiss as usual and I kissed her back passionately searching for a taste of her lover's semen". What has gotten into you big boy", she asked. How would you like a dicky licky before dinner? I know we have been busy with the renovations and all but I know you have needs as well.

Entering the bedroom, I threw her on the bed and ripped off the yoga pants she was wearing. Then I slowly removed her panties which were soaked with female secretions that must have flowed out of her inner sanctum while she was sucking Blaine's cock. Maneuvering her into a 69 position I began to lick her sticky pussy and a moment later I felt a warm hot mouth envelop my 4-1/2" weiner. Melissa's juices were pouring into my mouth and I came after 30 seconds like a teenage boy.

"Please don't leave me hanging Melissa begged ", I had stopped ravishing her with my tongue when I came, and hearing her plead I resumed my ministrations with the intent of bringing her to orgasm. The smell and flavour of her sodden gash had me hard again and as her thunderous orgasm hit I came again without her even touching me.

"You must have been Imagining Blaine and me together for you to come twice in less than 5 minutes." He showed me your journal and all the saved videos you have stored on your laptop." "Do you really want him to seduce me and make love to me with his much larger and superior cock"

I had been found out. My innermost secret and fantasies were out in the open. " After lunch tomorrow come home go straight to our bedroom and hide in the closet and I will bring Blaine up there after my morning jog and seduce him and you can watch". Everything you have dreamed of will happen tomorrow if you can handle it, OK?

I awoke the next morning and lay beside my bride of four years and marveled at her beauty as well as that innocent look that drew me to her in the first place. Maybe I was having second thoughts but the cuckold's yearnings from deep within my consciousness were too strong. As I was staring at her she opened her eyes and asked me, "Are you sure you want to through with this?, What is about to happen is so final and cannot be undone".

Kissing her gently I replied," Thank you, my love, I know you are only willing to do this to please me but this is what I want and it will only be this one time, right? '" Yes my dear husband, now get to work and make sure you are hidden out of sight in the closet. I will leave you a present on the upper shelf."

I don't know why I even bothered going to work that morning. the only thing on my mind was my cuckolding that would soon be administered by Blaine, a superior alp[ha stud. Lunchtime came quickly and as instructed I entered from the rear of the house, slipped upstairs undetected, and took my place in the closet.

I did not have to wait very long for the horny couple to enter the bedroom. Tearing each other's clothes off I got a view of how perfect they both were for each other. Soon they were getting right into some heated foreplay and Blaine began to rub his leaking engorged cock up and down Melissa's dripping snatch. Now it was time for him to roll on a condom but he didn't. He just thrust forward and impaled my wife with his bare uncut phallus. I was beside myself with lust and jealousy as he began to work his man meat in and out of her.

I tried to remember where she was in her cycle and at that point, a familiar smell invaded my senses from inside the closet. Feeling in the darkness I found the top shelf and discovered the present that Melissa left me. It was the boy shorts she wears when she goes jogging, the same boy shorts I had sniffed and licked after Blaine ejaculated in them that day I first spied on him.

But this time they smelled different, somewhat familiar slightly spicy. Ovulating time. That alluring odor a female in heat gives off to attract a mate and she did exactly that with Blaine. Even if his intention was to pull out before he came his drooling penis slit had already leaked enough pre-cum to impregnate 10 ripe and ready females.

Turning my attention back to the action Blaine began to thrust harder and soon the remaining couple of inches of his meat was fully imbedded in my bride's fertile snatch. Her flat belly showed the outline of his cock which reached right up to her belly button. The bulbous cockhead had slipped past her cervix and was embedded in her womb. If he came inside, his sperm-laden semen would be fired at her defenseless waiting egg. The carnal act taking place before my very eyes was overstimulating and then my wife started to moan and then shout fuck me Blaine, come inside my fertile pussy and cuckold my husband by putting a baby in my belly.

His nostrils began to flare, his groans became louder and then it happened, with a mighty roar his balls rose up in his scrotum, and shot after shot of his potent ejaculate fired into my wife's fecund womb. I counted his balls contracting at least nine times as he sprayed his sperm load right onto her waiting egg.

At the same time the mating took place, I came an extra large amount in my hand as I sniffed my wife's dirty stick panties.

My cuckolding was now complete. At least I thought so until I heard Blaine telling me to come out of the closet.

"I know this is when you would like to lick my leavings out of your wife,s steaming snatch but not this time. Besides most of my semen is trapped on the other side of her cervix doing its intended job but you can lick our combined juices off my cock. I pondered what I should do next and at that point I lost all of my resolve and shuffled up between his legs. The smell radiating from his sticky crotch permeated my senses as began licking his semi-erect penis

" Get in under the foreskin and you will get a good taste" as this monster cock began to grow hard again. I really thought he was ready for round two with my wife but that was not the case. Rolling me over on my back he then straddled me his once again bloated penis touching my lips. "Suck me he ordered. Suck the cock that just knocked up your wife. " And I did. Gently he fucked my face as I laid on my back his gamey cock getting harder and harder and then the throb, the fucker was going to come again only this time on my waiting tongue.

At the same time, I felt a soft hand gently stroking my own hardening cock and then he began unloading into my sucking mouth, sweet-salty tangy semen, the taste assaulting my taste buds and I swallowed repeatedly and then I came on my wife's hand.

Stage 4 was now complete!