All Comments on 'Cuckolding In 4 Stages Pt. 03'

by dickthestick2011

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
Sissyslutman66Sissyslutman665 months ago

Love this story please write more so i can be a cuck also.

lc69hunterlc69hunter5 months ago

The "superior alpha male cock" is a myth. Most "alpha males" are macho acting bitch boys hiding a very fragile male ego.

Your story would have been much better had you and the wife just both realized that you just loved watching her get fucked, and then cleaning up after

i122i1225 months ago

You had to go gay didn’t you 😒 The story would have continued to be a good read if you would have left out the gayness of sucking his dick

dickthestick2011dickthestick20115 months agoAuthor

Not gay, all about the cock, not what it is attached to. I love pussy more than anything.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

How is this a loving wife story? It is more like a voyeur who is a coward and a wimp. Why does he let females abuse him like this? This type of story continues to be told over and over.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Oh for goodness sake flip the sissy bitch over on his hands and knees and finish the job. It is obvious he isn't a man and needs a good fucking!

the6ulprsnthe6ulprsn5 months ago

Repost? Swear it was here yesterday.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

The best, loved it

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

We need to read about her new baby bump and how her baby -daddy enjoys her swelling belly while hubby watches and strokes his little pecker.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

4 stars, I had to subtract one star for the gayness and possible pregnancy. I guess I am somewhat of a cuckold. My wife has been having sex with an older man for almost 4 years now. It is a turn on for both of us. Our sex life has vastly improved, and my wife has lost 25 pounds and is close to her pre kid days. I do occasionally go down on her when I get sloppy seconds, but not in front of the guy and I would never suck his dick. But to each their own. I feel sex is all about what the participants want, as long as no one gets hurt. So why all the hating?

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Sounds like the 26thNC story to me. He loves licking those cocks that have been stuffed into his wife. However he prefers them to be black. To be honest he doesn’t even care if they’ve been in his wife. He just loves to suck them.

26thNC26thNC4 months ago

Buster is trolling me again projecting his big black clown obsession on me. Story is about another cuck was is severely mentally ill.

rickylaw01rickylaw014 months ago

The only thing that I didn't like about his wife was the betrayal of her plotting behind his back. She pretended she was doing this for her husband but she conspired with Blaine. Cuckholding is not something I would ever allow in my relationship but if I was into it the fact that she lied to me told him I was in the closet....that betrayal me would have been a deal breaker.

Also no where in his fantasies did he ever mention wanting to suck dick.

The story was however well written.

cdCindy1cdCindy14 months ago

5 STARS FOR SURE.

One reason for 5 stars instead of 4 is the ending, when hubby sucks the alpha bull's cock. A cocksucking cuckold is exactly what I want to be.

Please tell us more to this story and more stories like this one.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdickthestick2011@dickthestick2011
Basically, I am a cuckold wannabe. I would love to experience everything a cuckold lifestyle has to offer. My thanks to all who have read my first attempt at story writing. I have many more ideas and experiences thanks to my ex-wife and her adulteress ways.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES