Cuckold's Confessions Ch. 02

Story Info
Wife cages the cock and cheats on the cuckold husband.
995 words
2.67
9k
8

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/18/2023
Created 09/29/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Robarreto
Robarreto
176 Followers

Gisele is a determined wife with a strong and defined personality. And it exerts total influence and dominion over me.

As soon as we returned from the little week-long honeymoon trip and settled into our house, she showed me on the computer screen a selection of color photos of men with very large, erect cocks.

She said that my little cock, 5.5', was never going to satisfy her. Her pussy needed men with bulky sexual equipment for that. Like the ones I showed off in the photos on the computer. Thick cocks of 7.5', 8", 8.5', and even more than that, because above these measurements were dimensions of male organs that she had not yet experienced but had great desire for.

At that moment, she set the style and tone of our marriage.

She said that I didn't interest her in sex, and my cock let her down.

She showed me close-up shots of small sticks stuffed into small cylindrical metal objects, locked up. The so-called chastity cages. Which are for wives to cage their husbands' cocks, preventing them from having full erections and being able to masturbate and cum. The effect is inhibitory. Attempts to evade prison cause discomfort and pain, forcing the caged inmate to give up and ultimately abdicate his sexuality.

She forced me, sitting naked on our bed, to watch a video: How to Put On a Chastity Cage. She told that she had ordered one, through the fast delivery system, it would arrive that very afternoon. Pressured by her, I had to read it aloud and sign a document - male chastity contract and wife's sexual liberation - accepting the cruel treatment of having my cock caged by her, who would have total control and domination of the situation. By relinquishing my legal sexual right as a husband over her and acknowledging and accepting her right to have a full sex life as she wished, with all the men or women she wanted.

The contract was complete and perfect, efficiently addressing all the situations involving my submission and her power to direct the extramarital exercise of her sexuality.

When I finished reading the clauses and signed, Gisele kissed me. She was kind and thanked me. In a sensual and expressive gesture, quite theatrical, she suspended her dress, took off her panties, groped herself by gently and rhythmically slapping her hand on her hairy pussy, saying: "With you in chastity and this document that I now have signed by you, my pussy will have great pleasures in marriage; I'm going to stock her with the biggest dicks I can find."

And it all started to happen.

Wanting to show her commanding situation at our wedding, she invited five couples who were friends of hers for a drink here at home.

She greeted them wearing a microdress so short that a part of her very white buttocks was showing. And a huge cleavage, letting you fully see the free breasts, with the pink nipples very full and hard.

She was accompanied by Matthews, a mulatto guy who was her lover at the time, with a huge and thick cock.

And I was forced to stand there, as a lonely figure, lackluster, in an embarrassing and humiliating situation, wearing red lipstick, a feminine blouse, naked from the waist down, my little cock humiliatingly caged.

Gisele forced me to remain half-naked because she wanted to present my humiliating situation in the chastity cage. That was the object of everyone's curiosity and attention, the husbands and wives enjoying and touching, delighted, in the metallic prison in which my sexual member was wrapped.

They laughed and talked loudly, without caring about me, about how creative Gisele had been and acted with a fertile imagination in finding and adopting that solution for my little cock.

Hugging Matthews, she referred to him as her love, her darling, her honey. She rarely addressed me, and when she said something, it was either to give me orders or to humiliate me.

It was more than two hours like that, she hugging and kissing Matthews, praising him in front of his friends. And I was embarrassed. Quiet, crestfallen. Half-naked, flaunting my useless cock imprisoned in chastity.

When the guests left, always cheerful, euphoric, congratulating her for the strict treatment she had with me and for the freedom to have a lover, publicly admitted, use him and enjoy him a lot in bed.

Which is exactly what she did after everyone had withdrawn.

She told me to collect the used utensils, clean and tidy the room, wash the used bowls.

And went to the bedroom with Matthews. Undressing and going to our bed with him.

From the outside, working as a cleaner, as if I were a maid, I could hear the laughter, sighs, screams, and sounds, some romantic, some hysterical, that she emitted while Matthews was screwing her. Making her cum, like I couldn't do, with his huge dark cock of almost 8", thick enough to resemble a female fist, and with abundant ejaculation capacity.

It was almost five hours of bed and sex before he left. Leaving her well fucked, with her pussy swollen, red, bruised, enlarged. As she like it most.

"Only other men fuck me that good, cuckold," Gisele told me, dismissively, letting me see her sweaty naked body on the satin sheets of our bed, her pussy open, flooded and leaking cum. Cum poured and leaking from her swollen vagina that I didn't know yet, but soon it would be another topic of my domination and humiliation, because in a short time she would have the idea and start making me eat her pussy when full of another's cum and, also, lick and suck, until I cleaned well, the cocks of the guys who came to our house to fuck her.

That's how I am today, in a real cuckold life. Authentic and happy. With my cock caged, watching other men fuck my wife's pussy and ass.

Robarreto
Robarreto
176 Followers