All Comments on 'Cuckold's Confessions Ch. 02'

by Robarreto

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Why the fuck get married to him? Suspends all logic but then again it is a cuckolds world.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodle7 months ago

So why get married then? Why tolerate being treated like shit by a good for nothing? She doesn’t bring anything to the marriage so why the fuck wouldn't he just divorce her or put a bullet between her eyes?

someoneothersomeoneother7 months ago

This is not a real story, but just copy-and-paste words without any drama, emotion or anything remotely interesting.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Why marry? Why do anything with this woman? She married under false pretenses, annul, move on.

Utterly useless.

northstanderrhinonorthstanderrhino7 months ago

At least it was short!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Yesterday, one story. Today, a ton of stories including this piece (and several others) that are pure junk and not worth the time to even skim. Learn to write.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Might I suggest you post your fetish stories in the Fetish category. You'll find better ratings and reviews amongst like minded individuals...

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Hilarious!!! This: [She said that my little cock, 5.5', was never going to satisfy her.] So, she's running down a penis of five-and-one-half feet, or 66 inches! But it became even more hilarious: [Thick cocks of 7.5', 8", 8.5', and even more than that, because above these measurements...] So, you've now introduced male genitalia of 90 inches, 8 inches, and 101 inches, respectively! Seriously, the visuals are cracking me up! By the way, the ' indicates feet, and the " indicates inches. I won't even rate this story because that would feel like piling on!

someoneothersomeoneother3 months ago

More awful writing.

AnonymousAnonymous3 days ago

It a good story! Chill out people, lighten up and enjoy reading the stories. Be positive, not negative please!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous