Cuckold's Confessions Ch. 04

Story Info
Bride professor's bachelorette party with naughty students.
844 words
3.05
1.2k
4

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 05/09/2024
Created 09/29/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Two of my colleagues and I were studying in an empty room at the university when the professor of molecular biology came in, a subject we hated, but the professor is beautiful, an elegant and sensual blonde, with blue eyes, 31 years old. She was engaged and would be married in thirty days.

And apologized, wasn't going to bother us, just putting up a poster for a class she was giving there in the afternoon.

She wore high heels and a very exciting miniskirt.

She had to climb onto a chair to put up the poster. I helped her, steadying the chair and letting her lean on my shoulder to climb up.

When she had her arms raised putting up the sign, she said to me with pretended seriousness, "Don't look thereby at me under my clothes, you bastard." I ignored the warning and kept my eyes on her thick, beautiful thighs. She didn't complain anymore and let me look her at my ease.

When the placement of the poster ended and the professor got down from her chair, I returned to my seat, muttering something like 'lucky that he is'.

Professor Rose immediately wanted to know what I was babbling about her. I then said that I envied her fiancé's luck, who could see everything that I was just glimpsing.

Upon hearing this, Rose smiled and, standing in front of the three of us, lifted her very short skirt, showing us, in addition to her beautiful, very white and smooth legs, a pair of pink panties, small and so tight on her body that they highlighted her volume of the full and soft vulva.

We were appreciating the beautiful female body that was gracefully displayed to us, until one of the colleagues asked mischievously, "and the orchard?".

"Orchard? Trees? What?", she asked, confused, without understanding.

"Orchard, forest, wood; the bush, hair, pubic hair", the boy explained. "That's what I'm talking about."

"Oh, oh, I'm sorry to disappoint you, but there's nothing of that in there" the professor said, after knowing what the speaker's colleague's true desire was.

And in a bold gesture with her hands, always keeping her little skirt raised high, she completely lowered her panties. Exposing a beautiful and delicious naked pussy, whose feature that immediately impressed us was the total absence of hair.

Little cunt with swollen and tightly closed lips, entirely smooth, without the hair that her colleague had referred to as forest, which should have been blond, straight and soft like the hair on her head.

"My fiancé loves to see me like this, and I please him by shaving my pussy every week, so that I never have hair there, he only sees me shaved", professor Rose confessed.

While she stood there like that, with her panties down showing us her hairless pussy, I approached her and bent down in front of her, I started kissing and licking her smooth pussy. A pink, fragrant sex, a gently bittersweet aroma, delicious to suck. I stuck my tongue inside the slit, felt the softness and smoothness of the pussy, and sipped a little bit of feminine liquid that was already flowing.

Her clitoris was sensitive and very pronounced, it became full and tense quickly. The fuck hole is very tight and narrow. I introduced my entire tongue.

I sucked Rose's pussy until one of the colleagues pushed me away and took my place. Kissing, licking and sucking the professor's pussy. Then the other, who did the same.

"Let's fuck you, Professor Rose, you're really hot," I said.

"All three? But this will damage me, if I stretch too much, my fiancé will notice and become suspicious", she said, worried.

"We'll be careful. And a fuck, even a big one, dilates the pussy, but doesn't kill anyone, you'll survive," I said, showing that there was no reason for her to get upset.

I quickly took off her panties and, keeping her in high heels and the miniskirt around her waist, held her by the hips and put my hard cock inside her slit.

I buried him there and fucked the little bitch, had sex as if it were with a wanton. Burying in and out of my cock with force and speed. Until I came.

The second colleague replaced me, and then the third. Both of them sticking their dicks inside her pussy and cumming.

When we finished, she complained, "look how they left me, I'm very wide, and I have cum all over my ovaries, leaking down my thighs."

Professor Rose quickly put on her pink panties, kissed us tenderly and left.

After her last class, on the eve of her wedding, she told us, "My menstruation has stopped. I'm going to have a baby before the first year of marriage. Whether it's a boy or a girl, I hope he looks like my husband or me".

The next day, the three of us were in the chapel, watching the ceremony and applauding it. Watching the pregnant bride get married and remembering the delightful bachelor party we gave her.