Cuckquean Chronicles 02

Story Info
A night to remember.
3k words
4.66
12.3k
12

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/17/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pixiehoff
Pixiehoff
1,321 Followers

The tension was all but unbearable; but it had to be borne. What was I doing? My wife was having an affair, and I was sending her out on a date with her lover. Was I mad? I logged into my favourite sex site, Literotica, and typed in "cuckquean." As usual, most of the stories were about men with women, but there were a few lesbian ones. However reading them made me more desperate.

Just imagining what Claire and Lindi were getting up to had my juices flowing. Then came a "ping" from my phone. I looked at it.

There was a photo of Claire and Lindi kissing, or rather of the latter seeming to be excavating her tonsils by tongue. It made me tingle. And then it hit me! It was not a "selfie", someone else had taken it.

Then another ping, it was a picture taken under the table - Lindi's fingers buried in my wife's pussy.

"Your wife is a wet slut," it read.

From the look of it, that was clearly the case.

With me, Claire had always been the dominant one, but with Lindi, she seemed happy to take the role I usually played. The very idea made me want to plunge my fingers into what I was now thinking of as my cunt, and bring myself off; but I dared not. Lindi had forbidden me to orgasm without her consent.

The texts stopped for a while.

I went upstairs to change.

I thought a simple light blue smock dress would do - with white knickers. It would contrast with their Saturday night outfits; but I wanted that.

Then another ping. Oh fuck!

Lindi was holding Claire's wet thong, showing her creamy gusset to whoever was taking the pictures. I felt myself cream in my fresh knickers.

And then another.

It was Claire, bending over in the ladies, her arse plugged.

"She is such a good girl for us."

Who the fuck was the "us"? My wife was showing her most intimate parts to two other women.

"Home in forty-five, be ready!" That was the final text.

The thought of my wife coming back, knickerless and with a plug in her arse made me glad I'd put a pad down my own knickers. I got rid of that, then prepared some wine and glasses.

What did it mean, "be ready"?

I had read in some of the stories about women kneeling by the door. By now I was too far gone to care, so I did just that.

The door opened.

"Aww look Claire, your little wifey is ready for us. Hi Teach!"

I had taught Lindi at a crammer's, and that somehow added an extra frisson; not that the situation was not amply providing them.

I looked at Claire, who looked at me. I knew that look; it was the one I usually gave her.

"Would you like a glass of wine, Miss Lindi?" I asked.

"I would, pour yourself one and sit with me on the sofa. Claire go kneel in the corner and lift your dress."

"Yes, Miss Lindi," my wife said.

To see her kneeling there, head down, arse bare and up, that bejewelled plug flashing as it caught the light, almost made me orgasm.

"Kiss her arse, Teach, and feel how wet she is for me."

I did as I was told. Claire shivered as she felt my tongue on her arse, and she moaned as my fingers cupped her pussy; she was sopping wet. I could smell sex on her.

"She is soaking wet, Miss Lindi."

"Sit with me, Teach."

I sat with Lindi. The sight of Claire, her plugged arse on view as Lindi chatted to me, was driving me wild.

"She's a good girl, your wife. I think she likes the change with me, she can relax and do as she is told. Isn't that so, slut?"

"Yes, Miss," was the response from the corner.

It made me shiver to see Claire like that. Was that something she had always wanted? Had I been selfish? Could I do that for her, with her? I loved her so much. I felt torn all of a sudden.

"Good girl, Claire. Well shall see what your cute little wife has under that smock. Stand up girl!"

The sudden harshness in her tone made me tingle. I did as I was told.

"I have heard so much about your lack of tits, let's see shall we? Strip to your panties!"

That did not take long, and it was only a moment later that I was standing there in just my knickers (I'd taken care to remove my socks earlier).

Lindi stood up. She suddenly seemed much taller than her five foot ten inches. My face was directly in line with her luscious breasts, which were threatening to fall out of her low-cut purple dress. She looked down at me.

"My, my, you ARE a small girl, aren't you? It is no wonder Claire sought me out. I can see you looking at my tits. Would you like a closer look?"

"Yes, Miss, please, Miss," I answered, quickly slipping into subspace.

"Delicious. Help me off with my dress then, little one."

I helped her take it off, and folded it neatly.

"She'd make a good maid, Claire."

"Yes, Miss, she does," came the voice from the corner.

"Unhook my bra, girl!"

I did so. The sight of her girls bouncing free set me trembling with desire. Obviously, I had a thing about breasts - it came from not having much there - but Lindi's were perfection. Pert, yet full, I'd have put her at 34d, or even double d. I noticed that, like Claire, she was wearing a thong - so skimpy it might as well not have been there. She sat on the sofa.

"Want a feed?"

Oh, I thought, that was where she was going? Either she had intuited it, or, more probably, Claire had told her.

"Yes Miss."

"On my lap then."

I settled in, sitting on her lap; her warm, soft body felt good. Her breasts felt even better, and as my lips fastened round her left nipple, which was fully engorged, I could not help letting out a sigh of contentment.

"Good girl," Lindi said, making me even wetter.

"Claire, you slut, strip off and come and suck my other tit."

Lindi moved me to allow room for Claire. I could hear movement, but with my face pushing into her tit, I could see only that. I could feel more. Lindi was shivering, and I could hear her sighing, and then I felt Claire's body on the sofa. I looked, and out of the corner of my eye I could see my beautiful wife sucking on the other tit.

"My good girls, that's right, worship my tits. You can hold hands, girls."

I reached out and felt Claire doing the same. I gave her hand an "I love you" squeeze. She gave the same signal back.

I felt a hand on my knickers, first feeling along my slit, and then pushing the cotton into my wetness.

"Claire has no panties, Squirt, and I have two fingers in your wife's wet cunt, don't I Claire?"

"Yeth mith," I heard as Claire sucked away. I did the same.

I could smell Claire, and I could smell Lindi. And even as the temptation to sink into the deepest subspace came from holding Claire's hand, another impulse came, which surprised me. I decided there was nothing to lose.

My hand slide between Lindi's thighs, which parted. I could feel the movement from her finger fucking Claire. Lindi, too, was soaking, and, taking a hard suck, I pushed two fingers into her gooey wetness, which made her moan.

"Your wife's a dirty bitch, Claire!"

True, I thought, but she had not stopped me. Thus emboldened, I continued.

I could hear Claire gasping, and presumed that Lindi's finger fucking was bringing her closer to orgasm. That made my mind up for me.

My teeth scratched Lindi's nipple, and I felt her jerk back and heard her moan. I followed that up with a fast finger fucking, my thumb brushing her unhooded clit. I could hear her squelching; I could hear Claire as well. The air was filled with the scent of our wetness.

I gripped Claire's hand, hoping she might get the signal.

My fingers were darting in and out of Lindi now, faster, and as deep as I could from that angle, but I guessed she'd need more, so, daringly, on the signal to Claire, I bit Lindi's nipple Claire did the same, to judge from Lindi's sudden groan.

With that, I slipped off the sofa, catching a delicious glimpse of Claire's plugged arse and Lindi's fingers in her.

Getting between her thighs, I pushed four fingers into her, and began to lick her clit.

"Oh fuck, fuck, you dirty little cow!"

On impulse, I reached under with my left index finger and teased her arsehole a little.

I felt a shaking. Claire was cumming, and then Lindi thrust herself onto my fingers and followed suite. Claire's juices ran down onto me, as I lapped up Claire's. The two of them seemed to be in a state of perpetual small orgasms for the next five minutes or so. Lindi just kept pushing her pussy against my hand and face, and so, with my free hand, I teased Claire by pressing on her assplug.

I'd never felt like this before. But, to my amazement, I liked it. What next? Instinct, I told myself.

I could let Lindi recover, but why?

I pulled my fingers out and, looking up, offered them to her.

"You taste delicious, wanna try?"

She looked at me, still dazed, and nodded, opening her lips and sucking.

"Good girl," I said, on instinct.

"Claire, leave that fucking tit alone and kiss me."

Claire, who looked almost as surprised as I had felt a few moments earlier, eagerly slid onto the floor next to me and kissed me passionately.

Breaking away, I said:

"You know what I'd like to see now, you two big-tittied sluts on your backs."

That was a bold move, I knew. But the risk paid off. Both were sufficiently aroused, post orgasm to need more. It came to me strongly that I had been only half right all my sexual life. I had sought to please after a fashion natural to me, which was to be submissive, but just as the dominant Claire had welcomed the relief of giving up control, so, it seemed, did Lindi, as they both got onto the floor, legs apart.

The sight of them like that almost made me orgasm. But it was, I knew, critical that I stayed in full control. There was, anyway, a buzz of a sort I had never had before, which kept me high on erotic energy.

"Legs up and apart, girls!"

Once, about fifteen minutes earlier, I would have been amazed at the idea of giving such a command to my wife and her lover, but now I was not even amazed at their compliance.

The sight before me was an erotic Eden. Their pussies were wet and opened, Claire's with her long inner lips dangling, Lindi more neatly packed like me.

In preparation for what I had expected to happen, I had things prepared, but I would need a moment to get some toys.

"Finger each other, you sluts. It's not as though you haven't."

"Yes Miss Pixie," I heard Claire say.

"Yes Miss Pixie," Lindi repeated.

Watching the two of them begin to finger each other was enough to have made a weaker woman orgasm, but no, damn it, I was not giving in to that, there was a bigger, and I realised, a better pleasure to be had here - and I was taking it.

I walked to get the dildos and the toy bag, and stood and watched my wife and her lover finger fucking each other.

Sod this, I thought.

"Stop!"

They stopped.

"Now, Claire, come here."

Claire, rather groggily, got up. I recognised her condition - deep in subspace.

"Put the harness on," I said, fitting the eight-inch-thick knotted dildo to it.

She did, and I fastened it.

"Lindi, all fours, you know the position, I am sure."

Moaning erotically, Lindi did as I told her.

The sight of my sexy wife with her strappy ready to fuck her lover was one to savour. So was Lindi on all fours, her wet, swollen sex open, and her arsehole winking.

"But first," I said, "Claire, spit on your lover's arsehole!"

She did as she was told, making Lindi shake; her arse wobbled perfectly.

Looking at Claire, I produced a buttplug and some lubricant.

"I am sure you know what to do with these, after all you have the sister plug up your arse, you slut. She did use lube, didn't she?"

Claire blushed, her eyes full of lust and desire.

"No, Miss Pixie."

"In that case, she will get the same treatment. Suck the plug and push it in."

To watch my wife opening her lover's dark hole, spit on it, and then slowly, but firmly, twist the plug into her, was delicious, as was hearing Lindi grunt. I had been right; she was in deep subspace.

"Now mount your bitch!"

Claire had been submissive to Lindi for long enough, I wanted to shake their relationship up, for sake of our marriage, as well as for the sheer pleasure of the role reversal.

With the plug newly installed, Lindi was ready.

Claire gripped her hips, positioned the girl-cock and then, pressing in, making Lindi moan, she began to fuck her.

The position, the seeing of Lindi like that, or the sheer lesbian instinct that united the three of us, pushed Claire in the direction I needed. She emerged from her subspace to something like her normal erotic self. She smiled at me, mouthing:

"I love you!"

I mouthed the same words back.

I stood there, watching the two of them fuck.

Instinct told me that was what was needed.

Did I want a threesome? What we had briefly with Claire had not really been my thing. I was, I realised, a voyeur. Watching the two of them was what set my juices flowing. I let it - and Claire - ride.

As the thick, knotted strappy pushed Lindi's pussy open, instinctively she pushed back, and soon the two of them were happily fucking, Claire's big tits jiggling, Lindi's swaying as Claire pushed into her hard.

"You're my bitch, Lindi, what are you"

"Your bitch, Miss Claire."

"You fucking whore!"

That last was said as Claire's mound pressed against Lindi's arse, and just before she gripped her by the hair, which made her cry out.

"You want to be bred, don't you? Fucked like the slut you are. Whose slut are you?"

"Yours and Miss Pixie's Miss!"

Now that did send a thrill to my core.

"Rub your clit, you need to cum you tart!"

Lindi steadied herself by pressing her tits onto the floor and began to rub, as Lindi pushed in deeper, harder and faster. I knew my wife well enough to know that the vibrations were getting to her too, and within minutes, to my delight, they came together, so hard that Lindi collapsed onto the carpet with Claire on top of her, a wonderful wet mess of feminine satisfaction.

Kneeling, I stroked their hair, unharnessing Claire.

"I think you two need bed. Off you go!"

Helping each other up, they looked at me. Claire said:

"What about you, darling?"

"Me, I giggled, "I am fine. You two can have our bed, I'll take the spare room."

As I watched their plugged arses move upstairs, I added:

"And removed the plugs before bed!"

"Yes Miss" they chorused.

Sitting back, the moment my backside touched the seat, I realised how sopping wet I was.

Oh well, I thought, someone needs to tidy up. As I did so, I wondered what had become of Claire's thong? I had Lindi's, indeed I had all her clothes, and Claire's. Domestic Goddess taking over, I checked the labels and thanked goodness that it was all washable - on a delicate wash. I put one on and poured myself a glass of the wine that had hardly been used.

I was too buzzy to sleep, so took myself off to the ensuite for a shower before getting into bed. There were no noises from the main bedroom. I smiled to myself. Two exhausted lovers, I thought.

And then I thought, hardly for the first time, what was wrong with me? It was hardly "normal," but what did that word even mean. I was enjoying it. Yes, there had been a moment or two when Claire's affair with Lindi might have damaged our marriage, but I thought that time had passed. I felt comfortable with the two of them having our bed. And with that thought, I must have drifted off to sleep despite myself.

Waking just before dawn, I roused myself. It was seven o'clock. I put my robe on and went down. The wash was done, so I put it in the dryer while making myself a strong coffee with a croissant.

I usually have the radio on in the background, but that morning I listened, and when Elgar's "Nimrod" came on, I felt a surge of emotion. It represented friendships, lost and found, old and new. It spoke to me as never before. I smiled to myself and tidied away my breakfast things, and the washing.

I showered and then, donned my clean knickers and the smock. I put my hair in plaits. I listened. Still no sounds.

I went and made some tea and prepared a tray of orange juice, tea, and croissants.

Taking it upstairs, I opened the door. I smiled when I saw the two sleepy women cuddled up together. Doubtless I should have felt some negative emotion, but why sully things with that?

"Breakfast, sleepyheads!"

Lindi abstracted herself from Claire's arms:

"Thanks babe - my, don't you look cute?"

"I do, and you too look fab - good night?"

She giggled, and I heard Claire join in.

"What the fuck happened?"

"Oh," I said, "I happened."

Pixiehoff
Pixiehoff
1,321 Followers