All Comments on 'Cuckquean Chronicles 04'

by Pixiehoff

Sort by:
  • 33 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago
Pixie, Please Delete The Origins of Red: 2 Part Series- Duplicate

Dear Pixie,

Can you please delete this series: Rahab's Red: 2 Part Series-

This is a duplicate: 2 part story series, because of the two different Story Series Name titles.

The above story series name does not include the word "Book" like the below story series name: The Origins of Rahab's Red Book: 2 Part Series

You will find these duplicate story series names on your Stories / Poems tab.

I plan to do your July and August statistics, when I finish your Anniversary Slides.

Please, Take Care Pixie and Stay Healthy & Safe

v/r

Anonymous

PixiehoffPixiehoffover 1 year agoAuthor

Jeff, It's hard to do so, I will look into how to do it. Pix xx

MigbirdMigbirdover 1 year ago

Much to digest as you continue to wrestle with/tease apart what we’ve come to know as cuckoldry. And you do so in a thought provoking erotic way. Thanks for sharing.

AliceGeeAliceGeeover 1 year ago

I have been following that storyline but have not commented until now. The story telling is first class as is to be expected from you darling Pixie, and the characterizations are perfect. The reason I had not commented so far is because I was trying to come to terms with my reaction to the story. I was enjoying the story but I was also getting very seriously aroused and I have come to the conclusion that I think I would enjoy being a cuckquean. I think I would enjoy watching my partner getting it on with another woman, whether I would feel the need to join in is not clear at this time. So thank you Pixie for a very educational piece of literature.

HottieOlwenHottieOlwenover 1 year ago

How did you describe yourself? "A little perv" was your exact phrase, I believe. I refer you to Psalm 8 - "...out of the mouths of babes and sucklings..." (Well, in addition to being a little perv, you're certainly a 'babe' and given some of the actions you've described in previous chapters, I guess 'suckling' isn't too far off the mark either!) Absolutely clit-tingling, knicker-wettingly beautiful, Pixiehoff. I can't quite think of a literary quotation of a granny-fucker, but I'm sure as hell looking forward to reading about it! 5 stars and a barrow load of admiration for your deliciously kinky story telling. XX

amadeuseroticamadeuseroticover 1 year ago

Darling Pixie,

A touch of criticism of this otherwise absolutely sublime, perfect chapter.

"Two hot women, about your age" says Chloe. But isn't Lindi close to Chloe's age? That would betray your statement that you are not interested in younger women.

Yeah, right, locking eyes with Lindi while she was eaten out by your wife didn't make you hot and bothered at all. You only almost came at the sight of it - although being prepared by having just received 12 hard spankings might have helped.

But then, when they offer you a chance to come, you decline like a petulant child! WTF?

I realize that this is already my second criticism, but please forgive me. Your story has just an effect of putting me so much on edge as you were.

But seriously, couldn't you have come with an alternative scenario where something would have triggered you - a subtle thing like a word or a gesture from Lindi or Claire, or a gross thing like a slap on your clit or panties stuffed in your mouth - so you surrender to your need of turning into a puddle of a hot mess? Ruined orgasm, perhaps? Or most divine orgasm?

I am thinking of something that I once read in an erotic novel that could apply here, and I quote in its original French: "Ainsi j'étais condamnée au plus cruel des plaisirs: la jouissance sans être touchée."

After that, you can soldier on with the plot, which I find, in case I haven't mentioned it, most sublime and perfect.

Oh, and I also love the self reflection at the beginning, followed by the marital talk. Psychology is so sexy, and so is marital therapy, especially if there is no therapist involved. Except, of course, if the marital therapist would be ... really involved.

Not interested in younger women? That remark was surely in jest, I pray.

Pixie, darling, pretty please, give us a grandmother/granddaughter episode, making it work with Chloe and Jacquie.

PixiehoffPixiehoffover 1 year agoAuthor

Thank you, Migbird. The title is as close as I can get to what I want to describe, and I hope does not offend "purists" too much. I am glad that you are enjoying it so much xxxxx

PixiehoffPixiehoffover 1 year agoAuthor

Thank you, Alice, for an intriguing response. It is an odd feeling, to those who have not felt it - but arousing to those who have xxxxx

PixiehoffPixiehoffover 1 year agoAuthor

I fear you are correct, Olwen, but I am glad it has the desired effects in the right places. Love and xxxxxx Pix

PixiehoffPixiehoffover 1 year agoAuthor

Darling Wolfie - thank you so much. The "younger woman" is indeed there for a purpose - all will be revealed soon. On the orgasm front, Pixie's last defence against being pulled into subspace is to resist that urge. Here, the very boundaries of this sort of sex are being pushed - and Pixie, well she just about stays afloat xxxxx

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

another 5 star chapter. I so enjoy your work. I love the whole corner time, thumb sucking and all. My wife caught me smiling as I was reading that part had to say didn't know i was. lol On a separate note thank you for responding to readers comments It shows that you appreciate us reading as much as we appreciate you writing and sharing.

Pappasleaze!

PixiehoffPixiehoffover 1 year agoAuthor

Thank you Papa - I am glad you are enjoying it - xxxxx

lc69hunterlc69hunterover 1 year ago

I am enjoying this tremendously

MaonaighMaonaighover 1 year ago
Mystery solved...

...and very satisfactorily. But I feel for poor little Chloe, spending several days and nights worrying about going to Hell (shame on you, Grandma!) and wondering whether to pack a suitcase. Don't worry, Chloe, it's Heaven you'll be going to, either in this world or the next. As for our dear Pixie, not a 'little perv', just loving, tolerant and broadminded almost to a fault. That was why I enjoyed the previous chapter so much when Pixie turned and gave Claire and Lindi a taste of their own medicine. Let's have more of Pixie asserting herself and I'll try to dredge up a few more stars to celebrate.

PixiehoffPixiehoffover 1 year agoAuthor

Thank you so much lc, I appreciate your taking the time to tell me x

Wiz1002Wiz1002over 1 year ago

Yep, another 5 stars from me also.

The twist and turns this story has makes it so enjoyable to read. The revelation that Chloe is the phantom photographer but unaware that she talking to “the wife” who received the pic was deliciously erotic. Then the spanking of your little derrière without so much as a build up or introduction was fabulous.

I’m looking forward to granny getting her first taste of sapphic love (or lust) and expect it won’t be long before these girls get their hands on the ever so young Chloe and her girlfriend. Can’t wait

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago
Did You Delete Your Downfall of the CEO Story Series

Dear Pixie,

I am trying hard to read and understand this “Cuckquean” story series, since this is a new side of Pixie’s writing.

However, I know in the past, you listed “Cuckquean” and “Age Play” as fetishes, on your Literotica BIO page and the way I read this story you will play at both ends of the “Age Play” spectrum with Jacquie and with Jacquie’s granddaughter Chloe Smith.

I assume if / when Chole discovers she sent the photos to “Pix”, then our “Cuckquean Pix” will be on her knees servicing Chole as her submissive.

So, what will happen to “Cuckquean Pix” when Jacquie discovers this affair with her granddaughter?

Two questions Pixie:

1. Is there a website that has a Lesbian Dictionary, because I am unfamiliar with a lot of the Lesbian sexual terminology.

2. Since you listed “Cuckquean” on your BIO page have you indulged in this fetish in real life?

I love reading your “AUTOBIOGRAPHICAL” stories Pixie, except when you put yourself down due to your lack of development, but most of all, I love reading about your real-life experiences.

I hope you have experienced this “Cuckquean” fetish Pixie, and I hope you will place your next “Cuckquean” story-series in your “AUTOBIOGRAPHICAL” category.

Please Enjoy Your Day Pixie and Stay Healthy & Safe

v/r

Anonymous

P.S. I finished your Story-Series slides Pixie. You will receive them by Monday.

So far, I sent your revised Anniversary slide deck, your Pixie’s Category slide deck, and the compiled list of your Anniversary and Category stories sorted by their Star and Red “H” ratings.

Did you receive and review them, Pixie?

I ask Pixie, because I never received an e-mail from you stating you received them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The story is getting better and better love.

I hope Jacquie gets what she deserves xxxx

PixiehoffPixiehoffover 1 year agoAuthor

Thank you, darling Maonaigh - I wanted to keep the suspense a while - and of course there is more to come xxxxx

PixiehoffPixiehoffover 1 year agoAuthor

Thank you so much, Wiz, I am enjoying pressing the boundaries a bit xxxxx

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

.

The Butterfly Effect is in full force in this rapidly evolving story, with Claire's initial act of "cuckqueaning" resulting in several unforeseen events transpiring. The premise of this story has also caused me to examine my own beliefs about the subject matter. As Pixiehoff explores and charts the landscape of "cuckqueaning" through her writing, I feel like a member of her expedition. The "chronicles" of the journey, so far, have been presented in a manner that is palatable and pleasing to my sensibilities and my sensitivities: Quite a departure from the usual gratuitously humiliating and degrading "cuck" stories . The attention given to the characters backstories and personal motivations has provided plausible rationales for their actions and reactions related to the ""cuckqueaning". Of course the payoff for all the foundation building was the incredibly erotic scene where Pixie watched Claire and Lindi from the corner with her knickers around her knees: That image is still present in my mind. I anticipate many more as the story progresses. 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿

PixiehoffPixiehoffover 1 year agoAuthor

Thank you so much, Anonymous, for the usual very perceptive comment. I do hope to challenge some of what I consider to be lazy stereotypes - and am glad to have you on the journey xxxxx

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very beautiful tale.

PixiehoffPixiehoffover 1 year agoAuthor

Thank you, Anonymous xxxxx

Paul4playPaul4playover 1 year ago

Your masterful writing carries this story to new levels of erotic tension!

Introspection and carnal desire combine for powerful sexual drama as you unfold layers of lust.

The character development and plot twists pull me in…..the intimate physical connections keep me aroused….

Excellent!

PixiehoffPixiehoffover 1 year agoAuthor

Thank you, Paul, I am so glad that you are enjoying the drama xxxxx

pepperjacket1pepperjacket1over 1 year ago

I love reading Lesbian stories, I wish I was a woman , i would be inserting toys in both holes all day long. I love a butt plug up my arse, and have had a cock in my arse many times, but would be so much better to have a cock in both holes and in each hand and mouth, i would be the dirtiest slut on the block. I actually came buckets reading this, wanting to be spanked, wanting a toy in my arse, and especially from a granny.

great lovergreat loverover 1 year ago

Can't wait for the next chapter.

PixiehoffPixiehoffover 1 year agoAuthor

Thank you, Great Lover, it is on its way xxxxx

Rowan_ORowan_Oabout 1 year ago

I am half of one

united

PixiehoffPixiehoffabout 1 year agoAuthor

Thank you, Rowan xxxxx

GayKatGayKat4 months ago

🌹This Story Has Gotten Better With Each Chapter,,, Yes!

.

Hallo Pixie!

.

We can't hardly wait to find out if Jacquie goes all the way, and wouldn't it be a surprise if sweet Grandma Jacquie, has a dominant side. 🙂

.

Thank-you, 5-Stars and 5-Lovely Orgasms.

.

From your two kinky dyke friends,

.

The Black Queen 👩🏿 and Gay kat 👩🏼‍!

😍🌹🌹💋💋💋

PixiehoffPixiehoff4 months agoAuthor

thanks you so much, darlings xxxx

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPixiehoff@Pixiehoff
I am Mrs Pixie Peters the owner of Emily's Escorts, where I chat and help others find lovers (see below). I am married to the love of my Lit life, June Peters (JPintraining), so please don't ask me to play because I won't - but I will try to help you find someone who can. Ther...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES