All Comments on 'Cuckqueaned by Friends Ch. 03'

by AnonStoryWriter

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

interesting power exchange, poor Maddie, the girls will have a lot of fun with her. keep writing, i like the story line, lots ow ways to go with your characters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This is an amazing story. You really capture the emotions. Please keep adding chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

WOW! only third chapter and I am already looking for 5,6,and 7. 5stars. Pappasleaze!

Qwer12Qwer12almost 2 years ago
Great Fun and Entertainment

Great story and such great storytelling. Such fun to read and enjoy. Looking forward to many more chapters of fun with these roommates. 5 Stars for a great story with fun characters. Cheers

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Please keep going! Your characters are great and this story is hot! I check in every day just to see if you’ve posted another installment!

lc69hunterlc69hunteralmost 2 years ago

Badly need the next episode

ikypsikypsalmost 2 years ago

damn this is incredible. can't wait to see where it goes next. thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

God this story is so fucking HOT

Jennifer182Jennifer182over 1 year ago

Oh my so fucking hot, I love it 10 stars. God quickly i must get to the next chap.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

So fucking hot

cat833942cat833942over 1 year ago

This part really moved things on a long way, but it did so in a lot of very reasonable, and powerfully sexy steps! Setting up the safe word, and reinforcing the point that they are all her friends and only want this to happen if she herself is enjoying it and finding it fun works REALLY well for me. It is so much sweeter and nicer that all of this is being done for the right reasons, that everyone involved is really getting a great deal of pleasure and fun from these events!

Good that all three of her friends and roommates are now clear, or about to be very clear, on what is going on here and the new rules for their lives together! So looking forward to seeing where this goes from here :)

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Very erotic story - like the story line and development of Maddie’s brung dominated.

maddictmaddict3 months ago

Mean girls indeed. I doubt Maddy will get off anytime soon. Chris will be to worn out

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAnonStoryWriter@AnonStoryWriter
I am so appreciative for whoever nominated me for the 2022 fetish story of the year award! Whoever you are that did that, you are my favorite person! I’m still figuring out this whole writing erotica thing, but it is extremely enjoyable to do! I hope you enjoy my fantasies an...