All Comments on 'Cuckqueaned by Friends Ch. 05'

by AnonStoryWriter

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
sensual_baconsensual_baconalmost 2 years ago

loooooooove where this story is going!! I think it'd be fun to have kayla take on a more dominant role over the whole group since she got the big prize, either directly or through megan and brittany, and a bit more physical humiliation for maddy would be hot like having to stay naked in the apartment or wash kayla's sheets after she fucks chris

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I have read 100's of stories on this site and this is far one of the best ones I have read. Giving it 5 stars doesn't do it justice. I hope we some thing between the girls during the week with Chris (preferring Kayla's name for him) not being there. I still hope Maddy (as Megan calls her pet) becomes just that a house pet. Naked (not nude different perception) while in the house. I can see her doing all household chores hand washing Kayla's pantie if not all three girls. I see her loosing her Friday night dates to Kayla. I read where you are editing and outlining up to chapter 10 well I am here praying that life stays out of your way so you can get it done... Thank for all your hard work and your talent. Pappasleaze!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I think that's a good idea that Kayla be more dominant over Maddy. Btw amazing chapter ;)

Qwer12Qwer12almost 2 years ago
Love The Fun Direction 5 Stars

Great story in what appears to be a fun direction for all those consent folks that it involves. They all seems to love the sexual adventures. Looking forward to many more great chapters. Cheers

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

So hot

mCyclademCycladealmost 2 years ago

Absolutely love the story progression.

Can't wait for more hands on domination from Kayla.

Hope to see more of Megan and Brittney as well.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

"super humiliating" - the masochism phase is often super hot. The sadism phase is generally not as much fun. Especially when she starts in with: "How could you humiliate me like that, even if I asked for it?"

KeeperonKeeperonalmost 2 years ago

There’s a lot of moving parts in this story. Maintaining a strong loving relationship with Chris is paramount to this story working. But there has to be something real with Kayla because being a game will not work either. Will she call all 3 girls mistress? Can’t wait for the first clean up scene. Great read 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Absolutely loving this!

Poor Maddy!

I can speculate where we might be heading in the coming chapters.

Megan will no doubt push the puppy play more and more, so expect Maddy to be given a collar!

Somehow, I expect either through Kayla or perhaps with the connivance of Brittany & Megan, Mardy will lose her job. With no job and time on her hands, the girls put her to work in the apartment and before she knows it, she's now the proud owner of her very of her very own maids uniform, extremely short and low at the front.

With one short to front up the rent, the girls invite a fourth girl to share and give her Maddy's room! Megan will claim her for herself, and when not pleasuring her will find herself either sleeping in a basket at the end of Megans bed or a pet cage.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Too much humiliation and degrading for my taste in this chapter. Gonna stop continue reading this right here. Thanks for the really hot story though. I did enjoy this.

LordDragonFireLordDragonFirealmost 2 years ago

The Megan stuff is a little TOO over the top....it seems tacked on and it really spreads the Madison character WAY too thin....also, shouldn't Christopher have had some say in if his girlfriend has a relationship with someone else BEFORE it happened?

After all, Madison agreed repeatedly to him and Kayla, but the Megan part just feels like cheating....Otherwise, it's great, especially the cuckquean stuff.

I will say, though, you need to equalize a little...it's unlikely Madison will just happily accept all these massive life changes without issue.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Echoing other comments, this is a great read so far, but I think there is some balance that needs to happen between Maddy and Chris, so that this remains, first and foremost, about how this enhances *their* relationship. Too many cuckquean stories end up in the same place as cuckold stories, where it's borderline abusive because it becomes more than just kinky fun. So far I think you've done great at making it feel like Chris is doing this because he loves Maddy and this excites her so much.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Loving this so far. A very erotic read. It's getting hotter by the chapter. Great work. Looking forward to the next part.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I love this story! I love the combination of the puppy and cuckquean play, because Maddy's loss (of Chris to Kayla, or however that works out) is balanced by her gain (of belonging to Megan, or however that works out).

ThorlolThorlolalmost 2 years ago

Its kinda going into the direction of a typical cuckold story, too bad :/

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This story is so well written and so fucking hot. I don’t even know how many times I’ve gotten off to it. Really. Sorry if that’s awkward but damn this is so good. You are nailing the emotions! I feel turned on and jealous at once! Thank you and I can’t wait for more

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I love love love love this! Please continue its sooooooo well written and so hot

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

DYING for the next chapter, when do you think you'll be posting it? I'm so invested in this story lol, I've been itching for a "group cuckquean" story like this and every one of these scenarios is straight out of my fantasies. Keep up the great work!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Please keep going with the story!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

please keep going!! keep checking for updates

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I check for new chapters every day, then find myself rereading this one and pt 4 every time. so hot!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

one of my favs on this site. the only thing missing: i want more descriptions of the girls! what do they each look like, what did kaylas selfie show off? maybe put in what maddy is jealous about when she looks at the other girls and their sexy outfits

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Would love a few more chapters on this!!!

AnonStoryWriterAnonStoryWriteralmost 2 years agoAuthor

Hey everyone! I'm working on the next chapter. I decided I wanted to make a couple changes before putting it out. I hope to have it done in the next week or so.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Yess! thanks for crafting such a unique and sexy story, take your time with it and I hope you're having as much of a blast writing as we are reading :)

Jennifer182Jennifer182over 1 year ago

OMFG wonderful story, so well written with many twists and turns so very good. Thank You

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Gawd I know exactly how she feels, my wife doesn’t tell me much though. Sometimes I find out when I go down on her n she giggles .

maddictmaddictabout 2 months ago

I lost track of Maddie's, (can I call you Maddy, Maddison) orgasms too. Oh Maddy I'm so sorry. In the months to come if you need some company, you have my number.

Yes I'm way into the story (!)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAnonStoryWriter@AnonStoryWriter
624 Followers
I am so appreciative for whoever nominated me for the 2022 fetish story of the year award! Whoever you are that did that, you are my favorite person! I’m still figuring out this whole writing erotica thing, but it is extremely enjoyable to do! I hope you enjoy my fantasies an...