All Comments on 'Cuckqueaned by Friends Ch. 06'

by AnonStoryWriter

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

omg now I really want chapter 7!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Maddie is being groomed, she will be servicing everyone soon and may be in chastity. keep writing love your story line. hope you keep sinking Maddie deeper into cuckdom., i hope the room mates make full use of her also.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Loving this. I disagree with the other comment don't put her in chastity the fact that she slams her fingers in is part of the submissiveness she has. I would like to see more domination from Megan and not just as Mattie's snack plate. Whatever happen to puppies don't sit on furniture or wear clothes according to Megan. I also want to see Kayla dominate mattie by making her get her ready for her dates with Chris and /or Making her hand wash all her panties. Maybe the Girls can have her do more chores. What is going on with Britney she isn't being used in the story very much? Can't wait for the next chapter. Keep up the good work and thank you for sharing it with us. Pappasleaze!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This story is so hot and so well-written! Thank you for writing!

ScowlScowlalmost 2 years ago

Best story in ages I like the subtle movement for her. Would be great to have a similar male oriented version.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Loving this! Can’t wait for next part!

Qwer12Qwer12almost 2 years ago
Fantastic Fun and 5 Stars for the Excellent Tormenting

These kids are just so fun and entertaining. I Like a lot of the suggestions in the comments. There are so so many ways to keep everybody entertained. Just keep the enjoyment flowing and this will continue to be an outstanding sexual adventure. Bring it on. Cheers

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This story is going great so far. I hope that this story doesn't purely devolve into cheating and betrayal, but stays on the same course of sexual discovery with the main couple staying together while both of them enjoy other women.

ScowlScowlalmost 2 years ago

More: Definitely agree with the long post below. Don’t have maddy in chastity I like that she’s the one to get herself off. And more Megan doMination would be great. Chores. Humiliation. Great work!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

THIS STORY IS SO FUCKING HOT I cannot! I kept checking for weeks for an update. Thank you so much!

I can't wait for Maddy to hide in the closet while Kayla fucks Chris. It's going to be sooo hot. Also would really love a full Kayla/Maddy scene unfffff

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Really getting wet just thinking about how sexy the next chapter will be! So well written thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Oh god I can’t wait for Maddie to kiss Kayla’s pussy after Chris fucks her! Damn it’s going to be soooo good

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

loving your writing, will Megan collar her puppy? will the puppy get"neutered" to prevent unwanted pregnancy with a reversible contraceptive? will Kayla take a more harsh role now that they know that Mattie at some level likes corporal punishment? will Christopher increase his domination of Mattie as she has responded well so far? what role will Brittany play? will she be another submissive or a hard dominating female or play some other role in the household? will Mattie be given more domestic duties as part of her submission, maybe a sexy maid? will Mattie be puppy trained by Megan? there are so many ways to take this story i hope you develop multiple plots to keep it entertaining.

Anthony1965Anthony1965almost 2 years ago

I can’t wait for the next chapter. This story is so hot!!! I absolutely loved every chapter and I am completely hooked.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This story is so good. Intriguing, funny but incredibly sexy.

I keep checking to see when you've posted another chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Holy hell this is hot.

I agree with others. Female chastity is so unrealistic. Besides, she's too bad at lying to sneak unapproved orgasms if they decide to limit her.

Love to see where you take this. Looking forward to more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Can’t wait for the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

when will you be posting the next chapter? i keep checking!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Add another person to the list of readers who are extremely impatient for the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The number of times I have seen stars after reading this series… need the next chapter BAD.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Fuck, that cliffhanger!!! That description of them fucking at the end of page 1/start of page 2 is the hottest so far, phew..... I've never been more hyped for a chapter on this site than I am for Ch. 7!

Kcandygirl2005Kcandygirl2005almost 2 years ago

I’m in love this story and couldn’t stop myself from reading these chapters! Boy did I read them fast lol. Can’t wait to read chapter 7 and see how Friday night unfolds!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I love the story so far. Another chapter treating her like a dog would be so great

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story! Keep up the good work! I especially liked the comparison; how Maddies friends are sexier/better than her and how this is used to humiliate Maddie more. But I also liked that there is still friendship between them all. Maybe you should write more domestic chores to Maddie? That would make her more like the house pet. And perhaps Maddie should call Mistress to all her friends?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story

well developed

But Brittany has been missing in action, please give her more roles.....good job so far,

looking forward to the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I was definitely leaking on this one, kind of like how Maddy leaks as she thinks of things.

maddictmaddict3 months ago

Really, Maddie's not wearing Kayla's panties tonight as part of her reward (!) I don't think there is a woman in the world who could do what Maddy is doing. That's a part of making this so fun to watch. Chris must have a cat 😺 who ate the canary look on his face. So how can anonwriter have so much to say about this. The story is scary, but that you thought enough to put it on to paper, is way more scary

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAnonStoryWriter@AnonStoryWriter
I am so appreciative for whoever nominated me for the 2022 fetish story of the year award! Whoever you are that did that, you are my favorite person! I’m still figuring out this whole writing erotica thing, but it is extremely enjoyable to do! I hope you enjoy my fantasies an...