All Comments on 'Cuckqueaned by Friends Ch. 09'

by AnonStoryWriter

Sort by:
  • 82 Comments
Anthony1965Anthony1965over 1 year ago

I’m so excited about you continuing this story and I was so excited to see this tonight. I can’t wait for the next chapter!!! Please don’t let me wait too long, lol. Just kidding. Take whatever time you need. I’m sure it will be worth the wait. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great to see you continued the story! I love love love the way it is going, i think you set it up perfectly! Can‘t wait for more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

wow i was hoping you would be back and had not ended the series. thanks and cant wait for the next chapter.

Qwer12Qwer12over 1 year ago
Glad They Are Back

A great 5 Star reset for the group. Well developed and written to bring the group to a new starting point. Looking forward to the new guidelines and the top shelf sexual adventures they are headed towards. Rock them on and thanks for your time to write the story. Cheers.

CoederoticaCoederoticaover 1 year ago

That was a great setup for following content! Cant wait!

lc69hunterlc69hunterover 1 year ago

Damn. I have waited so long for this chapter, and it did not disappoint

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I think the first two pages here was some the best writing on all Literotica. there was drama, comedy, reality, fantasy, self awareness, with a little bit of kink and a smudge of sex. great job. The other two pages showed us true friendship, a friendship that is hard to find. The mind blanking while in deep thought gave not only Maddy, but I believe all the girls what she real wants. I can see her leaving her bedroom wearing only a dog collar and lead and handing it over to Megan while all the others just laugh. Love the way you build each scenario, the way you describe everyone's thoughts I just hope you can have the time to invest in continuing this story. Thank you

Pappasleaze!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Frustration. Big disappointment was the first feeling when I started reading this episode. The atmosphere was completely different from the previous episodes and somehow the idea was conveyed that the whole idea, tension and energy of the story had been lost. As a reader, I have to say this directly and give an honest opinion. I loved the previous episodes and they are the best erotic novels I've read! It felt really unfortunate that this episode was such a big disappointment, because I would have expected and wanted a continuation of the same style for this episode as well.

Right there at the end of this episode there was already a bit of magic and style from before, so I haven't completely given up on the sequel yet and I want to believe in better things in the next episodes. Hopefully we can read again soon how this continues!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Mixed feelings. I didn't expect this kind of plot twist. But you are a very talented writer so I want to trust the process!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good writing, but for me I much prefer the alternate chapter you have on CHYOA - hopefully you keep that story line going too. Would be great to see it on Literotica as well :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Another great chapter. I'm so excited about Christopher's sex life specifically

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I just wanted to say that the verbal comparison between Maddie and Kayla's looks and sex skills is super hot and the best thing about these stories! How you can skillfully write how Maddie feels mixed feelings about this and genuinely feels inferior to Kayla, but still gets turned on by those talks and wants more of them is really amazing! Keep up the good work and write more material like this in your stories!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Can't wait for the next chapter! Plz plz can we have it soon?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Excellent work! Keep it up and can’t wait for the next one!

cat833942cat833942over 1 year ago

Never heard of CHYOA, but just searching for the story title and author name brings it up easily, if anyone else is also wondering about that reference.

As for the story, the author comments at the end of chapter 8 told me to expect something different here, but still, I was a little sad, having only just discovered and read the first 8 chapters in the last few days, to learn that the story was "stepping back" like this. I wanted the hot and sexy fun to keep on going, without stopping and considering the impact on the people involved properly. The thing is, when I step back and think about it, I am quite sure that doing that would ruin the very things that make this story work as it is, that make it sexy, powerful and fun! We would stop having a story about a group of friends who care for and love each other, with people with actual feelings and emotional depth that draws us in, and instead we would end up with a set of empty "dolls" acting out scenes for us.

It is a familiar concept that it can be nearly impossible for some submissives to use their safe word, to actually communicate clearly and properly what they are really feeling, wanting and needing. So it can take quite a lot of pushing to bring out the safe word, but if they cannot / will not use it, then how can everyone ever really feel safe in playing and exploring things as far as they want to go?

Reading this, it was clear a lot of thought and time went into working through the emotions and thoughts of the characters, and hopefully into working out a clear way forward. So I am really hopeful that our wonderful author already has some plans in place for where things go from here.

What has happened here is that the characters have become better formed, deeper, more meaningful, which actually bodes really well for going forward, since we have a better idea of what is going on, what people are thinking and feeling, and if they actually have some ideas of what they want to achieve here, then it can be aimed at in a much safer and more healthy manor, while holding onto the sexy and wonderful power of all of this!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I love the way this chapter has gone. Too many stories of this theme turn into cruelty and abuse and it really looked like that was going to happen here. I am so glad that it looks like they are going to continue and find a way to make it work so it doesn’t become abusive. I will be interested to see how you keep up the intensity of the previous chapters. Well done a great story so far!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Kind of boring… liked the first 8 chapters. This one did nothing for me

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I love this series and the possibilities in it. Keep up the good writing and thanks!

Bleep735Bleep735over 1 year ago

I’m so glad to have another chapter of this story. This has got to be one of the hottest stories I have ever read. Please keep going as I can’t wait to see where you take it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Please keep going

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You are a really great writer! For example, such a note that in the story, Maddison's friends start calling her Maddy when she is subdued. However, just this small change brings good tension to the setting, when an inferior name is used for the group's pet and the others are allowed to have their real names. This emphasizes the inequality between the friends and Maddy and it adds to the power dynamic of the story tremendously! I just wanted to let you know that as a reader, I appreciate small details like this that make a story great!

Behind everything is still friendship and a common secret around this game. But this is exactly what gives the opportunity to take the setting deeper and deeper, so that Maddy experiences those wonderfully conflicting sensations; arousal and humiliation at the same time.

Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Someone before me had already written about that comparison between Maddison and friends so I'm jumping on the same train! It's very exciting when the story tells outspoken comparison between Maddison and her friends about looks and sexual appeal. And at the same time Maddison thinks about them in her own head and can't resist the excitement but at the same time feels humiliated. Yes, I too hope for more humiliation for Maddison in future chapters! Of course at the same time keeping friendship in the center.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You are amazing writer. This is the hottest story i've ever read on this site and I honestly can't wait for more.

Cal_369369Cal_369369over 1 year ago

I think this was such an important chapter. The use of the safe word and the response it received from the group will make Maddie feel more safe, and comfortable. I expect her to now feel confident enough to really dive into these kinks in the coming chapters!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I loved the story,

was a lot of fun to read through and see the characters develop.

I wouldn't mind reading more about their adventures!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very nice!! Cannot wait next chapter!! Please go on next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

So, the Maddison character comes off as a little selfish.

Yes, she was hurt and yes that was a time to safeword.

However, she didn't discuss with Christopher before she started fucking BOTH her roommates, as well as all the rest.

It seems quite hypocritical that she lets everyone fall over themselves apologising to her when she's never apologised to him for that. And while she had valid feelings, she was actively engaged in a kink where her being 'ignored' or 'excluded' is a huge part.

The conversation should have been less Christopher apologising and more them discussing what happened and redrawing the rules.

This was really well written though..just some of the character attitudes were irksome.

UsemeforyouUsemeforyouover 1 year ago

Been waiting 4 months for this chapter... Not what I was expecting, understand your thought process and am absolutely hanging out for all the next chapters.. please don't make us wait sooooo looooong for the next one. Love your style of writing too. 💚

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I was pulling for Megan/Maddy so this chapter was a disappointment but it isn't your fault that I find straight romance incredibly boring, you can't please everybody. The writing was excellent and dialogue felt very realistic. Thanks for not abandoning this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story, I couldn’t stop reading. When is next chapter coming out?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

These issues Maddison keeps having are slightly annoying. But it's still a hoy story.

VanillawhyVanillawhyover 1 year ago

I absolutely love this story. The writing is the best on Literotica. I did not find this story a disappointment. It was an excellent step back, one that as a reader I needed. My one small critique is that it should have been yellow instead of red. Generally, I understand red to mean we are done and the story is over. However, I think over all you did use it properly. I am just trying to wrap my head around it. Thanks for all of your writing. I am very much looking forward to more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What a wonderful storytelling! Best quality on this site! I can't wait for the sequel!

What I want to continue: This cucquean thing and it to become more and more demanding

What I would also like to include: I would like Maddison's friends to take more control of her everyday life

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Awesome story! Kept coming back to it. This author is one of my favorite ones :) It’s always eye opening when we learn something about ourselves sexually. Hope to read more soon! Great job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Absolutely incredible story. Loved it all. All I want to know is where's the next chapter!?!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Anonstorywriter could you make Maddison more into a pet with Megan. Would be an awesome episode if everyone agreed and treated Maddison like the house pet while they played with Christopher.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

That was seriously HOT!!!! I’d definitely like to read more from you. Mmmmmmm.... got me all hot and bothered just visualizing this as I read it.

dlj403dlj403about 1 year ago

Glad you're back to this story again!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Love the way he loves her!

It was great to read a story for once when the sub character is brave enough to use the safe word! Also wonderful, the way everyone supported her and tried to make her comfortable.

I think it's very important for Chris to be reassuring her of his love. He was really taking it to the edge when *he* was getting off on Kayla's tormenting of Maddie. That's her kink and for him to be so turned on about her humiliation and exclusion, did not sit well with me.

However, he has done the work now in supporting and loving Maddie. I do hope this continues.

Personally, I don't care for the Megan/Maddie dynamic, nor Chris with any of the other girlfriends. Love the Chris / Kayla / Maddie dynamic and am very much looking forward to reading more on this!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I have truly enjoyed your great writing and creativity. Thanks again for the great work you put into these stories! 

For me, the fact that Chris is also excited about humiliating Maddison works really well for me - even though at the same time he says that he loves Maddison. So just keep adding this humiliation to the story! As well as keep adding her roommates to the sexual activity and power structures! I also strongly believe that this opinion of mine is in a clear majority among readers - just like yours, AnonsStoryWriter :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

What a grrrreat story! Hope to see more soon!

ApricusApricusabout 1 year ago

You're a very good writer and I'm really enjoying this story. It has so many opportunities for plot directions and subplots, I hope you continue to develop it. Thanks for putting it out there for us to read!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Just delicious. Please write more very soon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Excited for Chris and Kayla sex life to come back! Hopefully now it's unprotected

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Plz more parts!

This is the best i have ever read. I want to read more and more parts of this story. Plz write more. I can't find similar story like this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Two instalments now. Okay. We get it. The kink is consensual. They've ticked all the safety boxes. You realise you're writing erotica, not non-fiction right? If you wanted to distance this from non consensual or reluctant cuckqueaning, literally one paragraph making it clear everyone is just indulging her kink would have been enough. GET ON WITH IT.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This is a true classic of erotic story telling! For me, the magical sweet spot is where the brain and the emotions are engaged, but the sex/erotica is kinky. It's a tough target to hit, and I've seen it done really well only a few times. This story is a huge one!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

What a great story - I really can't wait for the next part! Although I didn't enjoy the sexual aspect of this part as much as the previous parts (by far), I really considered this part overdue. I mean: I get that you tried to make this a "happy" story with everybody having fun - but as a reader it felt (up to this part) like everybody just takes advantage of Maddy and kind of abuses her and her sexuality in a certain way - even if that's not their intention. A good example is the last part where they wanted to introduce the safewords and set up some rules that nobody gets hurt. But instead of putting "the game" on hold for a few days and give Maddy some time to reconnect with her boyfriend and give her some time to think about all this, they passively put pressure on her and expected an answer within some minutes. And remind: unlike Maddy they have taken and got their time to calmly think about all this! So Maddy knows in this situation, if she hesitates right now, it can be interpreted as a "no" putting things eventually to an end. So the intention of their "serious talk" was right - but the execution was not! So I'm very happy that things were finally straightened out.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

So, so, so looking forward to the next instalment :). You are a brilliant writer.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Hot!!!

However, this chapter was totally needed. The story was going in the direction of Maddy being coerced and her feelings not respected. She absolutely needed Christopher's reassurance.

If everything is agreed to and adhered to, all good. But not if it strays from that. That's not sexy.

I think the story is fairly well written apart from a few errors here and there which can be off-putting. But we're here on a free site so can't really complain. The essence of the story is what makes it. And that is the relationship between Maddy and Chris, and Maddy's kinks. It's about her!!!

The side story with the others girls is irrelevant to me. I think it detracts from the main story and isn't necessary. For this to continue to be hot, it needs to continue with Chris and Kayla playing out Maddy's kink. I think it would make it even hotter if Maddy were there to watch each session with Chris and Kayla. We need to know that they are in character though. Be as full on as you like C & K, but at the end of the day, it has to be pretend, and Chris and Maddy remain as a strong, loving couple.

And I actually don't think it would hurt if Chris chastised Kayla a bit too if she goes too far. He doesn't have to tell Maddy but I think he should put Kayla in her place at times.

Thank you so much for this story! Can't wait for the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great storytelling once again!

It is also important for me as a reader that all parties are consensually involved in this arrangement. I think you as a writer have done a good job in this latest episode in bringing this out. I especially like that good friends are together in such a kinky lifestyle.

However, the sweet spot for me is the part of this story where Maddy experiences those mixed feelings about this play. This is especially caused by the passages where the author describes and brings into the dialogue how Maddison's friends - especially Kayla - are more beautiful, sexier and also better when it comes to sex. I wouldn't wish these details to be just acting but real things that emphasize Maddison's insecurities inside her mind, but still also bring her immense excitement.

Keep up the good work! And remember: as an author, believe in yourself and your instincts in which direction and with what emphasis you want to take the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

There seem to be a few commenters here who would like this story to be a sugar-coated hollywood romance. For me it resembles more like an artistic indie movie which has some edgier and harsher elements but because of that it keeps the audience on their toes. Of course, everyone is allowed to have their opinions but I think the whole idea of ​​this erotic novel is to be a cuckquean story and based on a power structure. And where it dances between consensual and some reluctant levels. Not forgetting the humiliation that psychological subjugation brings to this story. This is how I experience this and I hope it continues to be the same!

RoJarooRoJarooabout 1 year ago

So happy you're writing a story where boundaries are respected and there's real love and care between its characters. Can't wait for the next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Can’t wait for chapter 10!!! Not sure how I feel about all the kinks, but you write well. I enjoy feeling like I’m hearing this as a friend. Wish I was in Chris’s (sorry Christopher’s 😏) place for sure!

sissyfluffsissyfluffabout 1 year ago

How refreshing to read your story. Very interesting and erotic(in my mind) the play between the characters. I just knew that Christopher would facetime with Kayla while he was spanking Maddie back in Chapter 6, to increase the humiliation, but alas!

Now this is how my male mind works on Chapter 9; I don't care for the use of "time outs" in this case. Part of the sexual tension is the angst of not being sure if Kayla is trying to steal Christopher away for real. The ability to "reset" and "regroup" just takes that ingredient out of the mixture.

Anyway, I'm glad I found your stuff, and am looking forward to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I feel like this story is maybe struggling with the same thing that lots of us struggle with in real life; how do we enjoy and indulge our humiliation kink while simultaneously getting the loving gentle caring relationship we also want and need? The more guardrails that Madison puts up to make sure everyone knows that this is all just a game and Christopher loves her more than anything in the world, the less real and intense the cuckquean role is. And vice versa. The safer the humiliation and the more the focus is on love, the less intense the heat of the relationship(s).

I think IRL most of us, like Maddy in this episode, close door after door to the hotter opportunities. I'll be fascinated to see which doors Maddy and ASW allow themselves to go through in this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

you don't undersand how much I love that story. I come here, everyday, to check if the next chapter is out <3

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

You need to continue this story! Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

What a great story! Hope to see a lot more of this!

My wish would be that this kink setting would be brought more and more into everyday life and more open among everyone.

My other wish would be that Maddison would have less and less sex with Christopher in the future. In particular, the amount of intercourse could be reduced a lot. Instead, Christopher would have more sex and intercourse with Maddison's friends. Maddison, on the other hand, could be mainly an oral pleaser for everyone else. This would emphasize Maddison's status as a house pet.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I must have read this series at least a dozen times and can't wait for the next bit! But as many have said, this chapter has been vital coz we need to know that Maddy and Chris are strong. Also like some others, not the least bit interested in the FF stuff. But so into the Maddy / Chris / Kayla thing. Please, please, please write the next one soon! Love your work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This is my 2nd time commenting here because I just love this story so much! Thank you SO much for writing this! It has given me... um... so much pleasure ;)

There are stories out there, a dime a dozen, that are into real cruelty, no concern for the cuckquean / submissive and are basically just plain banal.

This story is a class above those. It has heart. A true erotic story that takes into account the submissive's feelings. After all, it is supposed to be the submissive that is really in control. So yeah, you can find those other cheap, badly written stories all over the place but this is true class erotica.

I can't wait for the next one! So happy that you are showing that Maddy and Christopher are a strong couple. This makes the kinks much hotter. You are a brilliant story teller, especially in this genre, Thank you again!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Amazing storyline! I have read these stories so many times and just cant' get enough! I wish you keep writing more and more! U are simply the best in Literotica!

But I would like to mention that don't change the direction to a too vanilla love story as some commenters have demanded/wished. I myself strongly believe that the vast majority of us fans want exactly that line of yours, where there is submission, tension and that "consensual nonconsensual" style. I also strongly believe that readers know how to distinguish between fantasy and reality. And these stories of yours ARE fantasy, okay!

Those FF parts in the story also work really hot for me! Just keep them coming!

Below I have copied some excellent quotes from other commenters, whose opinions I 100% agree with:

"The more guardrails that Madison puts up to make sure everyone knows that this is all just a game and Christopher loves her more than anything in the world, the less real and intense the cuckquean role is."

"The safer the humiliation and the more the focus is on love, the less intense the heat of the relationship(s)."

"Part of the sexual tension is the angst of not being sure if Kayla is trying to steal Christopher away for real. The ability to "reset" and "regroup" just takes that ingredient out of the mixture."

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

For all of you who are looking "strong heterosexual love story": U can find romance section here on literotica. Go there.

This is a fetish story. Deal with it. Keep up the good work ASW!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

In contrast to some other commentors who would prefer things be more extreme, I'm finding this story sexy as hell as it is. I think Maddison needing to take a break but then coming at it fresh with more idea of what she wants and doesn't want is highly realistic.

My vote is to keep the FF stuff going. I'd suggest that Maddy deserves a sweet 69 with Britney, she hasn't tried that so far.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Oooo! This wait is killing meeee! I'm soooo looking for the next chapter!!

Foxy_atSlutFamingFoxy_atSlutFamingabout 1 year ago

Well I finally dived in and joined Literotica because of this story. I SO love your work and that you take care of Maddy's needs which is mega important for this kink to continue. I won't rave on too much this time - my last comment is further below where I start with, "This is my second time commenting." I thought it would change to my username now but it didn't. All good though, thank you so much ASW and can't wait for the next hot chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Very good and enjoyable story! Others have said much more than me, but I wanted to give credit where it belongs! Hope to see more of this in the future!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Christopher is so hot. I'm excited to read about his sex life with Kayla in future chapters. Hoping he does risky stuff with her that he won't do with his girlfriend, like going raw and even cumming inside of Kayla. I think he'll get addicted to that

Muffin2020Muffin2020about 1 year ago

Sorry tbis chapter sucked. Things were just heating up. I love thst maddy is well cared for but ffs.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Any update on the next chapter?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

You are a fantastic writer! Hopefully 100% would be ready soon! I check every day if a new chapter has already arrived!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Any updates on when we’ll get the new chapter? I love the code red reset of chapter 9. It seemed necessary 👍🏻

kalzoo1kalzoo111 months ago

This is by far better written than many stories. PLEASE keep going! More pet play with Megan. Maybe include Chris. Not sure about letting Chris get it on with Britney. Have Kayla make Maddy hide in the closet and let Chris come inside her, that is more intimate, then Maddy come out and cleanup Kayla including making her lick the cum out of her.

bloodymaresbloodymares11 months ago

Hope this story wasn't abandoned and that you're okay. This is definitely getting good.

AnonStoryWriterAnonStoryWriter11 months agoAuthor

Im still here. Irl things have been crazy and exhausting, but I’m still moving forward with this story! I promise!

sissyfluffsissyfluff11 months ago

Okay, I'm back with a couple of suggestions. First off, get rid of that silly time out/safe word clause. It makes the whole thing meaningless. Further, have Kayla and Christopher apply for a marriage license, and then book a two week cruise to some romantic get away. Or even Megan and Maddison could go for an extended "girls time out." I'll leave the details to you.

I think, for no more than you have published here in Literotica, that your writing skills have grown by leaps and bounds. Looking forward to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

First I want to say great GREAT story. I am so looking forward to the next chapter. Second this is your story, you are the writer. For people telling you what to write next, I’m sure suggestions are very much appreciated but don’t worry about meeting everyone’s expectations. If people want absolute specifics they should write their own story. You can’t please everyone 👍🏻. There are so many of us that are just enjoying your story so much please don’t let others put you off continuing the story. 💕thank you!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I'm so excited to read about Kayla and Christopher's wild sex life that I come here every month to see if there's new update. Here's my monthly check up since it's July 1st

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

This was by far the worst chapter, I have been sooo hooked to this series for a while now, and I read everything and just kept getting harder and harder.

But you just went back on the characters in this attempt to show that Maddy and Chris are amazing together.

I have soo many ideas of how you could've gone further with it. Its a shame. But I hope the next chapter is better.

Can't tell you how hot this series is, except for the chapter though. First time I just skipped over it tbh

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I've loved all of these chapters so far, it's good to see that they do care for each other and want to keep going. I look forward to the cruise ship trip

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I loved this chapter! To me there isn’t much of a story if the main character just goes along with everything. There are conflicting emotions and for me the best stories describe and address these. This adds reality to the story and makes it more believable and immersive.

I was definitely feeling bad for Madison, more than I was excited for her. This reset is going to make the next steps feel better and more genuine. I also prefer stories where the characters aren’t trying to take advantage of each other. I like that they are all taking care of Madison. It wasn’t starting to feel that way and I’m hopeful in the next chapters her friends and especially Christopher, check in with her more regularly. Those check ins will mean that they can play harder because she’s getting the reassurance she needs to go farther. It is supposed to be fun after all!

So often these fantasy stories just follow a steady march to an obvious destination. The best ones, like this one, add these character development elements that make the characters human and make us care about what happens to them. Your style feels so authentic and this chapter really boosted the series, which was already excellent, for me! Thank you!

maddictmaddict2 months ago

😊 😊 😊 😊 😊

So fun, so wrong, so crazy, such a good job putting this on paper for us.

"I mean, you're asking if I'm ok having sex with your friends," I could have told you Chris is on board. Plus he is on to your roommates. I don't remember Megan and Brittany dinning at the "Y" for your "O" . Such a pleasant surprise. Being roommates would make this difficult as you have experienced, some alone time makes the ❤️ grow fonder.

You have done a wonderful job with some very hot, taboo, sexy, alternative life styles. Christopher this is a win, win, win, win situation you have such a open mind.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAnonStoryWriter@AnonStoryWriter
I am so appreciative for whoever nominated me for the 2022 fetish story of the year award! Whoever you are that did that, you are my favorite person! I’m still figuring out this whole writing erotica thing, but it is extremely enjoyable to do! I hope you enjoy my fantasies an...