All Comments on 'Cuckqueaned by Friends Ch. 10'

by AnonStoryWriter

Sort by:
  • 96 Comments
KarotteKarotte9 months ago

This story is so well written! Everything feels so natural. It is extremely erotic and I really can't wait for the next part. This one was very well worth the wait! Thank you so much for this part and for continuing the story! Only Rodrigo feels a bit like a unnecessary distraction. I hope Britney will get rid of him soon, freeing the way for more fun with Maddison & co. I would love to see some orgasm denial for Maddison in the future - getting her all worked up and close to the edge over and over - but no orgasm for her (at least for a short period). Probably one of the girls will also come up with a cheap chastity belt for Maddy which may be used for symbolic reasons and might even occasionally hinder her having sex with Christopher making her feel all maddi.

lc69hunterlc69hunter9 months ago

Not sure I like the ownership bit with Megan, though I love their relationship, but is actually getting hotter as the chapters progress, and love that everyone is on board and still love and respect Maddy

Bleep735Bleep7359 months ago

I’ve missed all of these characters so much. I’m glad to see them back and just as hot as ever. I can’t wait to see where you take this.

cat833942cat8339429 months ago

Super hot, well written, really interesting and believable characters! I had quite a few thoughts, so since you have asked for feedback I emailed you, since its a bit long for here, but all positive :) I do hope you can keep writing more of this story, so much promise here, and amazing hints of what is still to come!!!

ScowlScowl9 months ago

I have been so looking forward to this story and I wasn’t let down. I’m also not into offering ideas, let Kayla do that. Let’s see where she and Megan take Maddy. Keep writing at your pace, it’s worth your effort.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I'm so glad to see another chapter posted for this story. This chapter was great, and it is so nice to have a chance to read a little more about these very interesting characters. Your writing is excellent and I'm very much hoping to read many more chapters.

VincepetroneVincepetrone9 months ago

What an outstanding way to welcome us back to Maddy and Co! Enjoyed every thought as we delve further into the group evolving.

cat833942cat8339429 months ago

Going forward, how is being a pet going to look different to being free use? I love both ideas, but at the moment they don't feel much different in how she is being treated by her two friends. Far to early to really ask the question, but it has been going round in my head since finishing reading this part, so I thought I would throw it in, just to make sure it has been asked and thought about :)

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Yay!!!!! Thank you thank you. This is a great chapter!! I love the whole group dynamic. Glad you’re back!

JoinedlateJoinedlate9 months ago

So glad this story line was picked up again. Looking forward to more in the series. Curious to see how the roommates balance out their interactions with Maddy. Also curious what Rodrigo’s role becomes in the journey.

acercheracercher9 months ago

I'm very happy you decided to continue your story. I enjoyed all of your earlier chapters, but had reconciled myself to the series ending. Now you've returned to the characters you've portrayed so well, and it looks like you have some delicious ideas about how all of them are going to put Maddie through the wringer. Can't wait for your next installment!

albertaboyalbertaboy9 months ago

This story is just fantastic, I like that Madison called the Red and they reset everything sort of.

First Cuckqueen story I have read here and have been reading the stories on Lit for over 20 years

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Love it! Great extension of the story. Thanks for writing it.

And yes, I want more!

ElectricBadgerElectricBadger9 months ago

Amazing story, so glad you’re still going - I was worried you were done after the safe word. Definitely more pet play, with actual toys as well as pet behavior (she needs to spend a night sleeping on the floor or in a kennel while Chris fucks someone else). Would love to see her become a butt slut, or some forced chastity so Chris can focus on the other girls. Maybe an active role in their fucking? ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Man4all84Man4all849 months ago

This is one of my favorite stories and cannot wait for more.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Another amazing chapter on a kink not too many stories touch on! Lvoe it. Keep them coming

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Great storytelling! Great expectations have finally been answered!

I especially liked (once again) how you skillfully installed comparison between Maddy and Kayla into the story, which creates a really exciting tension in the narrative. Definitely keep it up! Especially when you emphasized that Kayla is more beautiful, sexier and more skilled at giving sexual pleasure to Chris. Also it works really well for me when you describe how Maddy is "only" pretty but not beautiful as Kayla. AND how Maddy is very thin and how she has really small butt compared to Kaylas much more curvy & sexier butt. It really adds a special dimension to the story!

LordDragonFireLordDragonFire9 months ago

This is really good...the one thing I think you've missed on is the Christopher character.

He's hollow..just there for the sex.

You've done a great job of giving all the girls personalities...maybe time for him to get one too?

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

So, so, so good. Another brilliant chapter!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Great job of writing and storytelling....

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Amazing story once again!

In the end of this last chapter AnonStoryWriter wrote that "We've got everyday life to get back" and in the very first chapter AnonStoryWriter wrote from Maddison's perspective that "My life has quickly spiraled out of my control". 

I love this story and I hope that the future episodes will focus more on exactly how Maddison's life changes and spirals out of her control. I especially hope that this kink conquers more and more of Maddison's and others' everyday life. It's fascinating to read how conflicting feelings arise inside Maddison's head regarding the fact that she doesn't logically want this arrangement to deepen, but on the other hand, her lust wants just the opposite, more submission and humiliation. Underlying all of this, however, is the friendship between all involved. I also hope that Kayla, Megan, Britney and Christopher get more and more involved in all of this and

the kink is also giving meaning and excitement for their lives.

And please drop Rodrigo from the storyline. He doesn't give anything to this.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Brilliant story of humiliation and submission. Maddy embraced her kinks and accepted her true nature. 10/10

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

So glad this is back. I’ve been craving a good cuckquean story, and this one just hits all the right marks for me. Gotta love how much power Kayla has over Maddy. And let’s not even start on the petplay stuff… hoh boy. Gets me going. Can’t wait to see what the future of this story holds

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Great series! Please keep the chapters coming. If I may suggest, maybe reduce the amount of Maddys chances to have intercourse with Chris? It would underline her position as a submissive cuckquean. Instead make Maddy use mostly her mouth to provide oral services to everyone else.

DaybreakRachelDaybreakRachel9 months ago

Been a long time since I’ve enjoyed anything this much, and super excited to see what comes next.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Loved it

I came all over my pillow reading this story, i love degradation and humiliation, please please  write more!

sissyfluffsissyfluff9 months ago

Um, no. (Stifling a yawn) Well written, with only a few mistakes. But who writes perfect prose every time?

First off this is not a Cuckquean story. This is a story about a submissive woman, with a few forays into the cuckquean world. Mandy is as, or more, turned on by being used, one on one, by Brandy and Megan, as she ever lets on about the play between Kayla and Christopher.

Everyone understands that the whole thing can be stopped by a word , so the tension just isn’t there. It’s just going through some motions. Every one gets off , but it’s a big farce.

I do think that you are a very good writer, though.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

So so hot!! I've been a fan since the beginning! Others have already written a lot of good comments but I want to tell that it was really good idea to to let Megan control Maddys clothing on everyday basis! That makes the whole kink situation more effective on Maddys life. And I like that direction! I hope there will be more similar rules for Maddy in the forthcoming chapters.

jmkuehnjmkuehn9 months ago

I absolutely adore this story. I like where you are taking everything and it seems like this Kayla thing is going to be a more permanent arrangement than was originally intended, which is a good thing. I think it would be appropriate and realistic for the various players to start restricting Maddison's access to orgasms and dick. Maybe not full on denial, but less frequently than she is getting now. I could totally see Kayla making her a butt slut because she isn't into anal and why should he go without? Look forward to more. You're becoming my absolute favorite author here

VanillawhyVanillawhy9 months ago

Your writing is fantastic. I find it difficult to believe that anyone could have even a mildly negative comment. I just wish I could write as well as you do. My best hope is that you will continue this story. But if you do write something else I will look forward to that as well. Please keep going with this story. Your faithful reader.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

You are an excellent writer and I have enjoyed these stories, but I have to admit that because of this safe word situation, the exciting atmosphere was gone and a certain tension was largely lost.

I think you gave in to these few woke people who demand this. It's a shame because a good story would have deserved to continue as it was at the beginning.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I honestly love it when you put Maddy and Kayla against each other and Maddy clearly loses those comparisons! And yet everyone gets excited about the end result - plus Maddy feels humiliated and her spiral of falling deepens!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Very good story, congratulations! Great idea the increasing of control by choosing her clothes. I would suggest you to bring maddison's submission and humiliation to a new level. For example, orgasm denial could be introduced, maybe through the use of a chastity belt, and maddison could be alloweed to be fucked and orgasm, in humiliating and maybe painful ways, once a week and only if she passes a humiliation test run by her roommates and her boyfriend. I think also could be good to make Chris more dominant on her.

Foxy_atSlutFamingFoxy_atSlutFaming9 months ago

How I yearned for so long to read this. I devoured it and now I yearn for the next! ASW is such a skilled writer when it comes to dialogue. This makes the story SO hot - what the characters say to each other. Especially what Kayla and Christopher say to Maddy! And no, Maddy doesn't need to have less sex with Christopher LOL. Their 'after Kayla' sessions and what he tells her is another aspect of what makes this super hot. Stay true to your style. Love it!

Cal_369369Cal_3693699 months ago

Another amazing chapter. Really looking forward to Megan being more domineering over Maddy and going deeper into the owner/pet dynamic.

I’m also really hoping for a cleanup scene with Kayla. And maybe more verbal humiliation, like Kayla having Maddy tell her how inferior she is.

If the next chapter comes out next week or next year, I will certainly be here to read it!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Great storytelling! I'm also one of those who support reducing Maddy's orgasms and intercourse. If the author just keeps repeating the same situation over and over again, the plot will not progress anywhere. So I think it's a good idea to move the setting forward and enhance Maddy's submission in many different ways. I think of it as ASW staying true to his style by writing like this. Love it!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Earlier, a commenter wrote this: "And maybe more verbal humiliation, like Kayla having Maddy tell her how inferior she is." I also liked this idea and I hope this happens in the forthcoming chapters.

You are really good at writing verbal humiliation! Keep this line going and even increase it!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

More, more, more! This has to be the best cuckquean story ever! So different to others. Please don't stoop to the level of other stories with chastity belts and the like, there are hundreds of those out there. You have your own unique style and it's obviously a winner as so many love it, myself included. How Chris and Kayla taunt Maddy makes this so hot. Keep on with your awesome writing and unique style!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Earlier, a commenter wrote this: "And maybe more verbal humiliation, like Kayla having Maddy tell her how inferior she is." I also liked this idea and I hope this happens in the forthcoming chapters.

You are really good at writing verbal humiliation! Keep this line going and even increase it!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Amazing, amazing, awesome. Can’t wait to see where this goes!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

One of the hottest stories I’ve ever read! I love this topic and hope this story and theme continue. So many possibilities! Keep going!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I LIKE THIS A LOT! I hope that in the future there will be more everyday submission and rules for Maddy. From all the roommates/friends, but most of all by Kayla and Megan.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Certainly! Here's the revised text:

Please stop saying 'my pet,' as it's overused. Another thing to consider is whether she is even a pet anymore, since there has been no pet play in the stories. I would love it if Madison actually had to spend time as a dog. i want some actual petplay

Frankdrudge2Frankdrudge29 months ago

Wow. Spectacular. The way you get in her head and more importantly my head is truly amazing. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Great story! I would like to see Maddy progress from being a voyeur to Kayla and Chris’s sessions to taking a more active role in them. In person, side by side comparison of the two girls, fluffing them, assisting them in penetration, and clean-up are some ideas. I like other commenter’s suggestions of limiting Maddy’s orgasms, edging her, or ruining her orgasm. Keep up the good work…we all enjoy your writing!!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Ugh, kayla and christopher is so good together. I hope he gets addicted to kayla and it leads to him doing something with kayla he has NEVER done with maddison, that would be hot (example: risky creampies)

It's so hot he has his romantic needs met with maddison while his wild needs are met by kayla. Your story telling makes christopher really manly and I'm now disappointed he's not real

pfboipfboi9 months ago

I'll just say this is the best chapter yet of an amazing story! Love it, Love it, Love it!!!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

well worth waiting for, thanks for your time in doing these chapters, it really IS appreciated.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I love this story, but going forward don’t forget that they are doing this to enhance Christopher and Maddison’s sex life. In previous chapters he could make her orgasm by dirty talk, humiliation so I don’t think orgasm denial long term is a way to go. And limiting sex between the 2 of them seems wrong too.

More pet play, involving Maddy in the room when Kayla and Chris have sex seems good.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Can’t wait for them to question every little thing they have already established over the past NINE chapters. I laughed at the feminist warning bells

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

When can we expect the next chapter?

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I love all the comments; so many ideas for so many great stories. One thought I have is to include their jobs more in the story. Like suppose Kayla has a better job than Maddy; she and Brad could use that to taunt Maddy. Or what if Kayla worked for her rich Daddy, and could offer Brad a great job in the firm?? So many possibilities. Anyway, I love love love the story you've actually written, so keep up the great work!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Wow - great story. I think that Maddie needs a collar - dont you think?

As someone mentioned befor: I'd love to see Maddy in an activer role with Christopher and whoelse of the girls he is fucking, such as fluffing them, assisting them in penetration, and clean-up(!). I also think, that the girls (except Maddy) should go on the pill so that Chrisopher can cum in them - this would make the cleanup much more interesting and would be another deterioration for Maddy. She should also be prepared for buttfucks - as Kayla doesn't like anal, Maddy should step in. Maybe a little pissplay could bee included (sorry, but I'm a dirty old pervert ;-).

Can hardly await new chapters to arrive.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Great work so far, every chapter has been a pleasantly erotic experience. Really loving how things are developing, and Maddy's wholehearted embracing of it all. You have a really fun narrative style too. Keep up the great work. Already eagerly awaiting more...

KarotteKarotte8 months ago

I just noticed, that you have submitted this story for the 2022 Literotica Awards. I just gave you my vote for this fantastic story. It really deserved this vote! Thank's again for this wonderful story.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Feminism is about giving women freedom and choice to live as they want. No limiting woman to be a certain way or being a strong working woman, that mirrors sexism.

Also, this is a work of fiction. Anyone who has a problem with how things a going needs to check themselves. Its not a sex manual. Its a form of escapism where rules and people are flexible.

shakespear008shakespear0088 months ago

Adding my love for your story. I always look forward to your new chapters.

My request would be to make Chris get off on degrading her a bit more. I LOVE all the roles of the girls. They're all so sexy. Chris is kinda flat. Why does he like having a submissive girlfriend, rather than the hot sexy one? If he isn't dominating her what's the interest? Also, personally, I know you said you wanted her and Chris to stay together, and that's great. However, Maddy being owned by her friends is way hotter than her having some vanilla boyfriend. that's what's working. Go deeper on that.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Great story, I love how the characters gradually grow into there roles more and more, would love to see more (pet play) and some (feet worshipping)

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Agree with Shakespear008! When’s next chapter???

dlj403dlj4038 months ago

So glad to see you back!

MurseDMurseD8 months ago

An awesome chapter in a super great (no real words to describe how good it is) series. Keep up the great work and can’t wait for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Great read as always. Keep it up! Three tiny nitpicks:

1) too many tangents and distractions

2) too many ninths between chapters ;-)

3) too much actual action for our cucquean and certainly too many orgasms. Deny her a little, give her a reason to be jealous and maybe a bit insecure. It should probably be Kayla's idea, to help her "steal" Chris.

I love the "they fit better" idea.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

When is next chapter going to be posted?

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I agree with the comment saying our cuckquean getting too much releases. I get that you don't want this to be an extreme cuckquean story where the guy becomes an a-hole. However, it is indeed a good idea for Chris and Kayla to have a week-long breeding session or something before Chris actually updates instead of updating right after.

Because in the story as it is now, it's hot since it's really well written but it could be a lot hotter if we dive in more on Christopher being more dominant and prioritizing his sexual needs with Kayla more.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Glad the story is back.

Pure fire.

Amazing 🔥

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

This story is perfection. Sometimes my eyes read over some of the asides as I hungrily devoured the text, but that makes for a super fun read and gives re-reading more potential. The way you bring these characters to life is very impressive. Keep going!

grhkemgrhkem7 months ago

Hi ASW,

Glad that Maddison, aka Toy, Pet, Maddi, is back in the saddle so to speak.

Looking fwd to reading her new adventures.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Greatest story I’ve read on this site. Hopefully more to come

BrianM207BrianM2077 months ago

I really hate to comment as there are currently 69 of them and I will ruin that, but I must say I've thoroughly enjoyed this series. You definitely kept me wondering where things were going to go! Always a plus. I'd love to collaborate someday! Hope to read more from this series in the future! -B

Fune_MeretrixFune_Meretrix6 months ago

I envy Maddison! Such a hot story!

MasterforMadMasterforMad5 months ago

This storyline from beginning to end must easily be one of the very best I have ever read. Though it doesn’t even include half of my own preferences it is written and thought through so nicely that I couldn’t stop reading! Loved it! Can’t wait for more

kalaliciouskalalicious5 months ago

I absolutely love this story and Maddy. Exploring multiple kinks at the same time, and so well written, has been incredibly fun! Thanks so much for sharing!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

The best read for a while. Love the slow tease. The mind games. Can't wait for more!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Awesome... pls keep going

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Best cuckquean story I've read, play keep it going exactly how you've got it planned

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Never read a cuckqueen story before. This is so well written. There’s a lot of anticipation. Really great job.

Things I’d like to see in the future if your taking ideas.

1. Maddison and Chris’ Wedding where shenanigans ensue before the ceremony.

2. Wedding night or honeymoon where everyone gets together maybe lots of edging and denial for Maddison before her eventual release.

3. Something involving the other friend (Grace?). A love triangle or love confession possibly? You know what writers say “don’t show a gun unless you plan to use it.”

Really looking forward to what is next!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Grant us another chapter as a Christmas gift. We need it wild, no check ups for Maddison.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Are you ever going to post the next chapter??

AnonStoryWriterAnonStoryWriter4 months agoAuthor

I’m sorry, I’ve been struggling lately. These characters and the story are still bouncing around in my head, so I think I’m going to try to get back to this after the new year. I’m trying 😬

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I think this story is one of the best if not the best on this site, so I check every day to see if a new chapter has come out yet. Unfortunately, I have been disappointed for quite a long time.

Of course, I am aware that the author has said that he has personal challenges in his life, so of course I put his well-being first and hope that he gets better. Maybe then we'll get a new chapter!

JaphyRyder_6071JaphyRyder_60714 months ago

Love this story! Excited to see where it goes! Thank you for spending so much time and effort on it!

KarotteKarotte4 months ago

Take your time. It is good to know that a new part is in the planning - so thanks for the update. I'm really looking forward to the next part.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

If you're going to get back on this. I think another "scare tactic" you can use for Maddison instead of just the usual back stabbing sht Chris says (which is hot), you can probably have Chris and Kayla isolate themselves from Maddison and have a steamy week-long session with no updates or check ups given that'll end with a pregnancy scare. The emotions Maddison would feel over that would be insane

VanillawhyVanillawhy4 months ago

I am looking forward to the next chapter. I am so glad that I have learned how to read the previews. They are going very well and I think in the way I was hoping. I do not wish to make any more comments about story progression at this time, because, I love the way you are writing it. You are a brilliant writer especially in this area. Stick to your ideas and ignore the harsher ones that I do not believe are in your plans. I do however, look forward to when you build on the petplay. Once again, Your Faithful Reader,

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I have loved all of your stories and have read them multiple times! You have created an absolutely amazing story and really great multi-dimensional characters. I hope we get a sequel soon!

I'm a big fan of yours myself, and that's why I don't want to give too many tips on how to write. But I want to mention that already at the beginning you wrote tension and enough consensual/reluctant level setting in this story, which made this story go up in flames! So don't give in to these vanilla demanders and keep the mojo you already created at the beginning! I believe Maddie would also want that in her mind... ;)

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

All these people "suggesting" how the story should proceed, it will proceed as and when the author sees ft and in the direction they want. If you are so good at ideas, write your own.

Foxy_atSlutFamingFoxy_atSlutFaming4 months ago

I must have read this series about a dozen times! It is SO good. The outstanding and best cuckquean story on here because it is not like the others. AnonStoryWriter has their own personal style and it's awesome. Don't change!

Now I have just been slowly dying waiting for the next instalment!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Awesome, can't wait for you to continue. Definitely look forward to the characters developing more!

Qwer12Qwer123 months ago

As a huge fan of your writing I am looking forward to your next 5 star chapter and next story. Good Writing Vibes. Cheers

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Good fantasy. However, long and repetitive. Incorrect premise. She is not a cuckquean/cuckqueen, she is an nymphomaniac and learns to crave sex. Still a good story. Thanks.

BlkGirlSummerBlkGirlSummer3 months ago

Just saw your update, although I’m saddened you won’t be continuing I am grateful for the stories you’ve put out. This story is one of my all time favourites and you’re such a talented writer. I wish you health and happiness in the future.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

I am a very slow reader an get distracted by the story. I want the story to flow faster. So I speed read through it in pieces hear an there. I pity Maddison. She was forced into the cuckquean/cuckqueen situation by so called "friends" and boyfriend. Maddison is a bit of a submissive so this was planned all along. Using her submissive/nymphomaniac personality. If you continue this series have Maddison eventually escape so the ending is positive. But this is a good fantasy and it ends where it ends. Thank you.

midatlstorymanmidatlstoryman2 months ago

Fantastic story. Would sort of like to read more of her continuing adventures, including maybe a bit of a prequel. Afterall, the three other girls seem like they had it planned out (queue the winks) and they seemed to be pouring it on as soon as Maddy moved it. There may be something there.

harloff321harloff321about 1 month ago

Thanks, I appreciated the entire story and am looking forward to your next contribution.

AnonymousAnonymous21 days ago

Any updates coming?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAnonStoryWriter@AnonStoryWriter
I am so appreciative for whoever nominated me for the 2022 fetish story of the year award! Whoever you are that did that, you are my favorite person! I’m still figuring out this whole writing erotica thing, but it is extremely enjoyable to do! I hope you enjoy my fantasies an...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES