All Comments on 'Cuck's Downfall in Reverse Ch. 02'

by amy_samey

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
Zephyr33Zephyr335 months ago

This is some of the most efficient "character development per word" I've seen in my life. This is obviously not the first thing you've written, so where's the rest? Please link me to your best selling novels.

Bham487Bham4875 months ago

The most disgusting thing I have read in a while.

Bham487Bham4875 months ago

Also how are they going to continue to use his hard earned money when they have broken him. Will not be able to continue to work and earn that money?

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

GREAT (KEEP IT GOING)!!!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Prison nah. More like asylum.

mikeylistensmikeylistens5 months ago

While not for everyone, this storyline works for me! I always enjoy 2 or more dominant characters vs the submissive, and a nice balance of real-time conversation with the narrative. I won't read a story without quotations! Nice theme and creativity in the scenario you've creative...in reverse. look forward to going backwards in the next chapters!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I was hoping for some type of change but nope still destroying a person not making of a pet but just destroying a person...they both need to be shot if this is how they get off...

blackphillip13blackphillip132 months ago

Exquisite humiliation and degradation. Hauntingly erotic to the masochistic sissy slave.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous