All Comments on 'Cucky's Reward'

by Bartleby73

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
SimepopSimepop4 months ago

Other than a total piece of stinking crap, it was terrible. Gave it a 1, only because that was the worst I could give it.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodle4 months ago

If the husband is a closet homosexual, is he really a cuck?

Imagine the reverse: A homosexual couple, where one partner is a closet straight. He prefers, is sexually attracted to and lusts after women. He might like his husband. He might put on a front; but the truth is he prefers women. So if his gay husband cheats on him with other men, is he really a cuck? Would he be hurt or upset or jealous?

No. He would be relieved because now he can peruse his real passion, women. And knowing that, why would a gay man remain married to a woman or be jealous that she’s cheating on him? He would be relieved, not hurt.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Wrong category. Bad story

northstanderrhinonorthstanderrhino4 months ago

What the hell is this, read the first line and stopped.

EdgeOfSundownEdgeOfSundown4 months ago

All cucks and bitch simps are closet homosexuals....

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I thought the general census of opinion was that all cuckolds were closet homosexuals without the guts to stand up and come out of the closet.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Hope they all get STD's ASAP!

JoeMangumJoeMangum4 months ago

It is relatable familiar with similar circumstances

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Most are...

FreeSpiritSailorFreeSpiritSailor4 months ago

Great story - thanks for posting! Interesting exploration between the ears. Too many stories are just about "plumbing", lol.

IMO, sex and power are irrevocably intertwined; all sexual encounters have an element of power exchange. Things get very complex when you have all of the dynamics that can happen between a bull and a married couple with a cuck and vixen. I like the way your story used internal dialog to explore those themes.

Best regards,

Geoff

FreeSpiritSailorFreeSpiritSailor4 months ago

... oh, one more thing...

I'm a new author - just posted my first two essays on LitErotica. I read through the Authors section for some insights on writing and the site. It appears that the "Loving Wives" category is infamous for some vicious reviews and overall low ratings.

FWIW.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Highly relatable. These days I can only cum watching gay porn, reading bi stories, and fantasizing about men. I can barely get my cock inside my wife these days before going soft, even though 99.99% of the time it is anal. I eat her pussy on occasion while she masturbates to lesbian porn. When I met her I was straight, gradually turned bi over the years and then gay the last 5 or so. Wife knows she can fuck around but is shy to do so. Doesn't bother her that I am gay. Ideally, I want to find a bi guy I can fuck and have him fuck my wife regularly.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

This is so relatable for me. Over the years my bi tendencies have become 98% gay, and hetero intercourse is of almost no interest. My wife and I struggle to have sex with each other, and when we do each of us pretending it is someone more desirable.

For a while I thought it was her, but I crashed and burned in a few other women's beds before realizing vaginas don't interest me anymore except as a snack.

For a few years I was so obsessed with my own feelings that I didn't notice her first few affairs behind my back. So she stopped hiding them and now tries to rub my nose in them. Funny thing is that when she thinks she is taunting me it is turning me on, and I dream of the cocks she is enjoying.

cdCindy1cdCindy13 months ago

This story really hits home with me because I can relate to it. Just like you, "my interest in porn and men is stronger than my desire to satisfy" my wife. "Porn addiction and homosexuality" take center stage while my marriage suffers. I so much wish that my wife would find out about my homosexuality and accept it while taking many other lovers. I would watch all the well-hung studs fuck her, I would fluff their cocks to get them ready for her, and I would present my sissy man-pussy for them to fuck after they dumped their 1st load into my wife's cunt.

Yep, that's me.

OralSubRayOralSubRay3 months ago

Awesome story. All marriages should be this open. After all, it's just sex. Two people can be in love, have a family and a wonderful life; but, often the sex is not what each secretly wants. I'd love to be married to a woman who slept with any guy she wanted; I'd gladly and eagerly clean her up when she came home. And of course, I'd be sucking off any man I wanted, as well. Then I'd be getting cum from two different men and my wife's pussy is not beglected.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Great story, and how I imagine my marriage will end up like. Loving but getting gratification off others. The going soft while fucking after being addicted to porn and being in the closet struck a nerve too.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous