Wife Found Out I Used to Be a Cuck

Story Info
Wife learns about my past sexual life!!
2k words
3.85
19.3k
21
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Funbud06
Funbud06
29 Followers

This is my first ever story on here so go easy on me! I have neen looking for a place to share this and stumbled upon this website. Would love to hear feedback, I know my story might lack certain extravagance but I hope you all enjoy!

My wife and I have been married for almost a year now and had been dating for a few years before that too. She knew I had been in a long term relationship before that, that spanned from early highschool all the way into the later years of college. What she didn't know is that over the last few years of that relationship we had developed a bit of a cuckold dynamic. Now I say "a bit" because there were some notable factors of being a cuck that were not at all part of our relationship, so perhaps the term hotwife is even a bit more applicable than cuck. I will get more into the details of all of that later on.

To give a little more detail about my wife and I. We have had a great relationship thus far, both extremely happy. Enjoying the married life as it still feels quite new to us both. We are very active sexually. We have sex at least 3-4 times a week and often more. We also both enjoy going down on each other at various times with no intention of doing anything more than just making the other cum from it. I would say we are both pretty kinky but haven't necessarily branched out into doing anything too wild. The craziest thing we have done together thus far would probably be having sex in a public place. This is relevant to the story as my wife had no reason to believe that I was into anything like what she would be finding out I once was.

So to get to the point of the story, recently we were doing a little reorganizing in the office and I found a box I've been dragging around for the last decade of all the old tech devices and chords I just can't make myself get rid of. I think every guy has one of these boxes: full of HDMI chords, old phone chargers, gaming consoles/controllers, etc. Well I've also always kept my old phones after upgrading so I found all the old phones I have had. We thought it would be fun to turn them on and take a peek into my past. We couldn't get half of them to even turn on and a couple were just phones that I had in the span of our relationship so they didn't provide much entertainment. However, one was from when I was in college and we were able to get it going although it was painfully slow and a little buggy. We found some funny pictures of my college buddies and some other random things. The thing I didn't expect and had completely forgotten about was that my Twitter app was logged into an account my ex girlfriend and I had made back during that time. An account in which we posted photos and videos of our exploits and experiments in the cuck lifestyle. Now I had never planned to tell my wife about that phase of my life but at the same time if by some crazy reason if came up and she was made aware I also was not going to try to hide the truth. Well here was that crazy reason and I made the split second decision to stick with those forgotten intentions and be open about whatever questions and concerns came about from it.

My wife was shocked to say the least. I was very nervous for how she would react but to my surprise and great pleasure she didn't freak out at any point. At first when she saw the top couple posts she immediately exited out and didnt know exactly what she had seen or what to think of it and didn't want to see any more. After I briefly explained what the account was and some of the types of things we posted she started getting more curious. She, of course, wanted to know why we were posting things like nudes of each other, us together, etc. I explained to her that we just liked the idea of people watching us, being turned on by us, etc. I think she understood that to a small degree because, as I mentioned, her and I had fucked in a semi public place so she could see the lure of being watched. I hadn't gotten deep enough into more details or been asked all the right questions yet when she decided she wanted to open up the app again and explore more of our account. It was this second time that she really got exposed to the more cuck-like posts we made, retweets, etc. This is where she was quickly lost again and significantly more shocked than before. She saw a couple posts with captions along the lines of "would love to see someone fuck my gf" or "tell us what you would do to her." She also saw plenty of DMs we got, mostly from guys interested in my gf, but also other couples. Retweets of very explicit cuckold type things.

I should re clarify what I meant earlier by saying cuckold might not be the perfect term. Neither my Ex nor I were into any of the more extreme humiliation, emasculation type aspects of cuckold lifestyles. It was primarily just sharing her and showing her off.

Anyway, at this point my wife had seen much more on the account and started asking way more questions. I explained to her how much it turned me on to show my ex off, think of her being pleasured, reclaim her after, etc. My wife asked if these were all online type fantasies or if we had ever acted any out in real life. I told her that it was primarily online but we did have multiple real life experiences (all stories for another time perhaps). My wife was shocked by this, she couldn't believe that I was into the idea of another guy fooling around with and even fucking my girlfriend.

Her questions and exploration of the account went on for a while longer and by the end of it we had what ended up being a really open and enlightening conversation about it. We had to go do something else so the topic was dropped for the time being.

Later that night once we were settling in bed, my wife asked me a question that I had been waiting for all night. "How come you never tried to get into any of that type of stuff with me?" The answer was two-fold: the main reason was because that past relationship ended when the "rules" were broken and my ex took advantage of the situation and ended up doing some things that led to us breaking up. That soured me on the whole lifestyle and made me force myself out of being into those things as a lesson learned. The other reason was because I really didn't know how to bring up the concept of it again in a way that seemed right. My wife, probably only half jokingly, said she was insulted I didn't want to show her off the way I did my ex. I quickly explained that I actually did, I just had adjusted the way in which I did. I loved catching guys looking at her in public, loved and encouraged her wearing revealing clothing, and even enjoyed hearing the stories of her male coworkers hitting on her. She told me that hearing all of that excite her. She also admitted seeing some of the sexual photos and videos posted on that old account had both made her jealous but also horny earlier.

I jumped all over the opportunity I saw presenting itself and starting kissing her. She was very receptive to my advance and I could feel her body inviting me to do more. She was already only wearing an oversized t shirt with no underwear so my hands had easy access to start exploring her body. As usual I quickly made my way to start playing with her pierced nipples. It always drives her crazy to have her tits played with when we are kissing. I slid my hand slowly down to her pussy and felt that she was already very wet. This got me very excited and I slid down to start eating her own immediately. As I licked her clit my hands kept grabbing her tits and she let out moans of pleasure. It wasn't long before she pulled me up and told me to take off my shorts and stand on the floor by the bed. This was her way of setting up my favorite way for her to suck my dick. She laid on her back with her head just hanging off the bed so I could slide my cock in and slowly fuck her throat. I loved this so much both for the view and the opportunity to continue to play with her tits and even reach down to her pussy.

After a few minutes of this, we were both very eager to start fucking. I flipped her around so she was kneeling on the edge of the bed with her incredible ass hanging off. I slid my cock into her slowly as she let out a loud moan. I didn't waste time and started fucking her hard. Dirty talk is a staple in our sex life so it is not unusual at all for us to start talking nasty with each other. It started with the usual exclamations, grew to one of my favorite things to say which is "who's pussy is this?" I love hearing her tell me that its mine and that she'll do anything for me. What I didn't expect, was her response this time. After saying it was mine she paused a minute and then moaned back to me "unless you want to see this little pussy filled with another cock?"

I couldn't believe what I'd just hear but it turned me on so much. I asked her if she'd like that and she said, "I want to be a slut for you too baby." Hearing that sent me over the edge and I told her I was about to cum. She told me to pull out and cover her back "like that video" (she had seen a video on the old twitter account we had posted of me cumming on my ex's back). I happily obliged and covered her in what felt like the biggest load I'd had in I dont know how long.

After I caught my breathe I realized that in all the fun she hadn't gotten to have her orgasm yet so I quickly grabbed a towel to clean her off and then had her lay on her back so I could go down on her until she finished too (this was usually how we did it in the event of me cumming before her).

She was clearly still very horny as I licked her pussy. I slid a finger inside of her as I circled her clit with my tongue. In only a minute or two she had a pulsating orgasm and let out loud moans as her back arched and she tightly gripped the sheets.

We decided to take a shower to better clean ourselves off before bed. She told me she was sorry if she got carried away with the dirty talk and was a little embarrassed at how horny all of it had made her. I told her I loved it and joked that we should've reorganized the office a long time ago.

The whole topic has really only lightly come up since then for the most part. Only during sex does some more graphic and specific dirty talk emerge that lets me know its still on her mind. I am going to let her bring it up more on her own pace as I don't want to force anything and, truth be told, am not completely sold on the prospect of getting back "into the life" anyway.

Funbud06
Funbud06
29 Followers