Cucky's Reward Ch. 03

Story Info
Wife offers a surprising reward to her cuck.
2.7k words
3.51
12.3k
6

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 01/25/2024
Created 01/13/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cucky's Reward Chapter III - A Trip Abroad

This is a cuckold story with slight male bisexual tendencies. Don't read if you don't like such content.

We had been on a holiday to Vietnam. Three weeks over Christmas. Lovely country. It is amazing how simple it is to arrange trips. You just go to your hotel's reception, they book a tour for you. No matter how soon you want to take that tour, you will get it. If you want to get to another city, the hotel staff will arrange that a bus will pick you up and take you to the door of the next hotel.

We were on such a tour. This one was a two day tour hiking in the Muong Hoa Valley. There were two other couples with us and our tour leader.

Duc. the tour guide was a fairly young, good looking Vietnamese fellow. Duc was about 30, I estimated. During the trip, he told us about his wife and showed pictures of his toddler.

I noticed that Rita gave Duc some interested looks during the long hike. She accepted his helping hand several times at especially strenuous uphill hikes. He was helping her when I should have.

In the evening, we went to a prearranged accommodation together with the other tourists.

The accommodation was just a cheap hotel with a bar. After dinner, we hung out with the tourists. To my surprise, Duc joined us at the bar.

Pretty early on in the evening, Rita told me she wants to go up to our room.

Up there, she said:

"Go back down and ask the tour guide if he wants to fuck me."

"What?!?" I could not believe it. Rita had never done something like that to me before.

"Why -- y don't you go down and ask him whether he wants to fuck?"

"Well, you always said you wanted to watch. Now you can have that. But you are going to have to ask. I don't feel like going down there any more. So if you want to have your dream fulfilled, I guess you will have to make that indecent proposal."

I went up. She was right. Either way, I had to do it. Rita was my wife, and I should do whatever makes her happy.

"Didn't he say he is married and has kids?"

"I really don't think that matters now. A stiff cock has no conscience."

"So how should I do this? Should I offer him money?"

"Entirely up to you" Rita was lying on the queen size bed, shaking her leg in faked boredom.

I felt my heart pounding with anxiety. I wanted this so bad. I had yearned for this for more than a decade. Now it was suddenly upon me, without any forewarning, with no time for mental preparation. My dream was at my doorstep, but I had to take a harsh step out -- I had to approach Duc and make him an indecent proposal. How could I possibly do that? My mind was racing through the options.

I decided not to offer him money upfront. I would gladly pay if he asked for it. But offering money upfront was simply too insulting. What should I do? What words should I use to get my indecent proposal across? Should I beat around the bush and hope that he would get my hints? Or should I not waste his time and simply put it into one sentence? I was shaken with not abe to come to a decision as I was standing in the staircase.

I was lucky. The tour guide was standing by himself when I got down to the hotel bar. Or not lucky, because part of me already wanted this moment of embarrassment but opportunity simply not to happen. No reward, but also not the anxiety of challenge.

"Am I a man or a mouse?" I thought to myself. I had learned this quote from some movie and used it every time I was close to chickening out in moments I had to be brave and perform in order to get what I wanted.

So I took heart, and without thinking about this further. I seized the opportunity and approached him.

"Errm. I would like to ask you something. Could we sit over there?" I pointed at an empty table in the corner.

Duc smiled at me innocently. "Sure."

We sat down. Duc obviously could have no clue what was coming.

"Soo..... Would you be interested in my wife?" The words just came out of my mouth. I just said it to get over that awkward situation. I was not enjoying this, I just wanted to get it over with. Just say it because I had to.

Duc's eyes lit up, he was smiling at me. "Yes, sir, you can have that. Wait a moment here."

Duc got up, tapped my shoulder and disappeared. I was left sitting there, bewildered, excited and confused. Duc seemed to had not been shocked or even surprised by this offer at all. Was he used to this? Did this happen often? That was it, it happened as fast as that? My moment of trial was over just like that? Is that thing so normal that no one even bats an eye about it?

Duc came back, grinned, reached into his pocked at presented a packet of condoms to me, grinning at me. He put the condoms back into his pocket. "Let's go up, I am horny for your wife." Duc said nonchalantly. He seemed to have routine. The scene felt unreal, I saw myself in some porn dream.

However, I got an erection when he said this. This was going to get good. My emotions went from feeling anxious to feeling great in a second. I felt good about myself. I had achieved what my wife had asked me for. I looked around when Duc and I got to the staircase. I was hoping that some of the other tourists saw and guessed what was going on. Their gazes on me, Rita and Duc would be delicious to perceive tomorrow.

I opened, the door, Rita was lying in the bed, the thin cover over her body. She got up the moment Duc and I were in the room and the door had closed.

Rita was only wearing her G-String. She got up, presenting her heavy boobs to Duc. She smiled at him with glowing eyes, and hugged him. Rita kissed him on the lips. It looked more like a greeting than anything sexual. She was somewhat taller than Duc. She put her hands on his shoulders, put her face near his as she spoke.

"I am glad you came up to my room".

"It is a pleasure, madam." I realised at that point that this was not the first time Duc served as a bull. There must have been other tourist hotwives.

"Do you mind if he stays in the room? I can send him back to the bar."

"No, no, that is entirely fine. He can stay. I won't have a problem with him." Duc sounded like a professional. He definitely had done this before.

Rita pushed Duc's head in between her breasts. He started kissing and sucking them immediately. His hands were furiously all over Ritas's naked body.

Rita gave me a stern look.

"you are not needed. Just put that chair into the corner, sit down and make yourself as invisible as possible."

I obliged.

"Don't be embarrassing" were the final words of my wife to me.

Duc let go off my wife to take his clothes off. His skin was immaculate, smooth and of a light bronze colour. Being slightly muscly, he was a sleek and strong young man. His muscles were tight, there was no superfluous fat on his body. Duc was certainly not tall, he was barely 1,70 m tall, smaller than Rita. His hair was somewhat longer than usual and somewhat curly. The face had a friendly expression, inviting everyone to talk to him. Maybe he was not even 30 yet.

Duc was certainly lusting for my wife, who was at least a dozen years his senior. His cock was immediately stiff. It was not huge, but a firm and determined pecker about 12 cm in length with a skin colour somewhat darker than the rest of Duc's body. Appetising. I wanted to touch Duc, but I stayed in my chair in the corner.

Rita was back on the bed, slipped off her g-string smiling at Duc, invitingly spreading her legs to show off her shaved pussy. Shaved to be enjoyed by men. Many men, and I should feel happy that I am amongst their number.

Duc launched on the bed and on top of Rita. He was fondling her everywhere, enthusiastically kissing her breasts, going down, licking her cunt. Rita held down his head as Duc pleasured her with his tongue.

My penis was erect inside my pants but I did not dare to get it out.

Now Rita was all over Duc. Fondling his firm body, kissing it, kissing his very stiff penis, but only briefly, not as much as I had wanted to. Rita tried to french kiss Duc, but he did not seem to be interested in that shying away and turning his face.

Duc certainly was a professional. I should have offered him money. I hope he wasn't offended by me not doing so. I wanted to give him money. Who knows, maybe he would find that offensive. I was happy they let me enjoy the show.

Duc seemed to be ready for it. Without saying a word, He sprang up, reached for his pants and got the condom packet out. He gets out a condom and rolls it over his dark penis.

Rita lay on the bed, opening her legs invitingly and smiling at Duc in wait. Her pussy had opened and it was gleaming with moist juice. Duc went back on the bed with his very erect penis whipping slightly with the movement. He directly placed his pecker on my wife's pussy and gently pushed it in. Rita let out a slight moan as Duc penetrated her.

Duc mounted Rita missionary style. A bit disappointing for me, I wanted to see more of his penis. At least I got to see his firm muscly buttocks pumping into my wife, his small testicles on top of her vulva.

Rita slung her legs around his body, groaning. She was obviously enjoying Duc, but there was a suspicious lack of kissing noises. I could not see their faces from my position, and I did not dare get up.

I really wanted to get my dick out now to wank. Wasn't that what I was sitting here for? But Rita had said not to be embarrassing, and it would certainly be embarrassing if Duc would see me with my dick out, wanking. But Duc was not looking, he was fucking my wife, they were both not looking. Wasn't it my place as a husband to watch and wank? Wasn't that as normal as a tour guide casually walking into a hotel room to fuck the wife of another guy in his presence?

I played with my dick inside my pants. That felt good, but not quite satisfying. Hmm, maybe I should not do it anyway, because I needed to be able to mount Rita afterwards. But Rita was getting pleasured well, so why did she need me? Maybe I did not have to serve on this occasion and I would be allowed to just lick her pussy afterwards.

Duc lifted his body, Rita's legs went on his shoulders as Duc kept pumping and grabbing Rita's breast with curious interest.

Duc was certainly an accomplished fucker. I wondered how many tourists Duc had fucked had bigger breasts than Rita. There must have been someone.

I had been together with Rita for about twenty years and more than a dozen men had fucked her in that time. Rita had allowed me to witness very few intimacies between her and her lovers in that time and never a full penetration. I was perplexed, confused, but aroused to the point of ejaculation without even daring to touch my dick.

I envied, but also admired Duc as I watched his buttocks pump eagerly into my wife without exhaustion. He was breathing fast and loudly, but he did not utter a word.

Duc pulled out. Oh no, I hope he was not done. He had not groaned with satisfaction, I didn't think he could have already be done. Oh, a change of position was in order. Good, I wanted to see more, more than missionary. Maybe Rita would suck his dick as an interlude? Hopefully she would mount him cow girl. I wanted to see Ritas boobs bouncing over Duc, even though that would mean I would not get to see his penis. My own instrument was still very erect inside my pants, I was only shyly playing with it with my fingers outside the pants and idiotically being concerned about someone noticing that. I think that was a unwarranted concern, the two were certainly occupied.

Duc motioned Rita to turn around on all fours. It was amazing how this man was directing my wife, whereas I was only taking directions from her. They had no relationship at all, went from customer to fuck buddy in the space of a few minutes.

Duc mounted Ritas enormous arse taking her doggy style. He fondled with her huge buttocks, a small man at the back of a big woman. Duc seemed to love it. They were giving me the sideways view, and his penis felt lost inside this massive bum of my wife. He found the right entrance and pumped away while I could see Rita's boobs bouncing and enjoy her face's lustful expressions. Rita was not very loud, maybe Duc's penis could not fill out her worn out pussy. She was just breathing happily and occasionally a rather quiet groan of pleasure could be heard.

Duc, in contrast, was pumping and groaning. He wanted to get it over with. Despite his not so large penis, Duc was doing a good job. Rita was finally starting to moan loudly. Upon climax, she let out a short shriek. Duc grunted as he was obviously ejaculating with his penis deep inside my wife. Unfortunately for me, it all went inside the condom, so no deliciously licking off the creampie from Rita's marital pussy.

I hoped that someone in the rooms next to us could hear them. I love being exposed as a cuckold. The tourists had seen Duc and me going upstairs and noticed that Duc had not come back. It would be obvious what was happening here.

Duc quickly pulled out, got away from Rita. Pulled off the condom and threw it in the bin right next to where I was sitting. He put his clothes on.

If Rita was disappointed, she did not show it. Duc allowed her to kiss her on the lips on the way out.

At the door, Duc turned to me, still sitting in the corner with an erection in my pants.

"Thank you sir, I enjoy fucking wives."

As soon as Duc was out, I hastily grabbed the condom out of the bin and invigorated as I was, started to lick Duc's cum out of it. My dick was holding the erection for a longer time than ever in my entire life.

"My god, you are such a pervert. Make sure that you wash your mouth very well before you come to bed." Rita looked at me with disgust. Shit, I should have controlled myself. Maybe now I would not get my reward.

I went to the tap and washed my mouth profusely. Maybe that would help. I heard her voice from behind, asking me:

"Why didn't you masturbate? I thought you'd wank till you got nothing left."

Still at the sink, I said without turning around: "Well, you told me not to be embarrassing." I heard Rita laughing. She should be happy. I had never sworn her obedience, but by now it should be clear that I accepted that it was my role as a husband to obey my wife. And I had been obedient. The condom was a slip. I could not help myself. I had to jump at the opportunity to get the semen that should have been hers.

Then I turned to my wife, lying on the bed naked, smiling at me.

"Come on in, now it is your turn".