Cuddle Company

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And that's-- that's great! I think I told you one of the things I value the most is honesty."

"Okay, so I just don't think I see this leading anywhere which is why I've been really flaky lately--"

"I mean that's fine. You know I had kind of felt the same way after the last time when we went out for sushi so I'm kind of right there with you!"

"Huh?"

"Yeah, like you don't need to worry at all about leading me along or anything because there's nothing or nowhere to really lead me to. I mean don't get me wrong-- you're a great girl and all! You know really funny, easy to talk to, and all that; but I guess I felt that same thing you felt that other intangible piece not being there, which is why I suggested we just go back to the original arrangement."

"Oh, really? Oh, wow, I'm so glad to hear you say that! I was so worried that we were on like totally different planes-- but, uhh, yes-- yes, we can definitely meet again."

"Sweet! How about this weekend?"

"I'll be honest this one coming up I'll be pretty busy. Maybe one of the weekday nights after but otherwise for sure the following weekend!"

"Okay, sounds good!" There was a definite smile on my face then. We wrapped up the call not long after that and I drifted away to a nice restful sleep, yet all the while still fantasizing, then dreaming, about the evening to come with my little mystery girl!

The weeks went by fast and suddenly the date had arrived.

We were texting back and forth trying to synchronize our plans and then she sent me that glorious text saying she was on her way. After about 10 minutes she was outside. I rode my elevator all the way down to the lobby but I couldn't find her, then I went into our parking garage to look their and still couldn't see her. I kept texting and she kept responding saying she was at the lobby and by the garage. 'Am I blind?'

'Maybe she was playing games with me and she never really planned on showing up?' I thought. But then I remembered the hotel we have adjacent to our building. Perhaps she just screwed up and stumbled into that one? So I made my way over there as quickly as I could, but was still lost... I rode the elevator down then back up again. I texted her to stay point in case we just kept missing each other by a second or two. Then finally I turned a corner and I see her, and she saw me. I almost ripped her clothes off her right then and there in the lobby: I was so excited to see her and so wound up.

Instead, we kept it more civilized but I could tell she was happy to see me too past the stress of being lost the last 20 minutes or so. We walked back to my side of the building (I lead the way of course) then we rode the elevators back up to my apartment.

It was right when we were in front of my door that I got the sudden realization: 'how am I going to seduce her again exactly?' After all there was no mention that this time would be like last time & also last time ended less intimately than I had hoped. Now I was worried. My door swung open and I lead her in. At this point I just surmised I'd take things one step at a time and we'll see how that goes.

We got to my bedroom right away and of course I offered my complimentary beverage of her choice. She declined just like last time. So then we hoped into bed. Now we were facing one another in bed and before I knew it we were making out.

It was crazy; it was like we didn't even miss a beat from last time, even better than that she was totally into it and almost made the first move. Pressing her body into mine; kissing me back with those soft, full lips; and wrapping her legs around my waist (one of my absolute favorite things!).

Her eagerness/willingness in the beginning led all worries to seamlessly melt away, and my confidence was peaking. I felt with my hands all over. Her body was so tender and she let me explore. I pretty quickly got back down to both of her tits and was playing with her nipples in my mouth just like last time. She was quiet, even in the heat of passion, but she was soaking in all my little motions and moves. She would run her fingers through my hair to let me know that she liked it.

But, as I mentioned before, I was eager this time & not willing to let things just trail off to a place where I was left unfulfilled as they did last time. So my mouth worked its way down-- first to her naval and then to her shorts. I pulled them down with one full sweeping motion. She shuddered. And looked down at my progress concerned.

"Hey-- I don't think that's a very good idea. I don't think I wanna have sex tonight; I'm sorry."

Ugh, it was like a kick in the nuts to hear, yet I tried not to show it. Instead I did my best to keep up the charm and snaked my way back up to her face and kissed her. Then I moved over to her right ear and whispered directly into it. She shivered.

"I don't want to fuck," I said. "I just wanna eat your pussy." I let that last syllable hang a bit in the air as I slithered my way back down to her panties. She followed with her eyes for a moment and then looked up directly at my ceiling. I carefully dug my finger under her panties, not sure if she'd try and stop me again. She wasn't-- so I began to slowly pull them down.

My favorite part's when you do it just right and you get that last bit of material stuck between her two lips before you tug that part down as well. So sexy!

Now I spread her legs apart and teased her. I worked my lips down her thighs, leaving a bread crumb of pecks along the way. Then when I got close to her heat, I pulled up and worked my way down the other thigh.

Then I swirled around her warmth, running my hands and fingers up down and around her vulva making sure very carefully not touch just quite yet. She buzzed with anticipation.

I next gently had my thumbs on opposite sides apply a little pressure and gently pull in opposite directions: opening her up to me. Abruptly, I came down hard, with my whole mouth open to the length of her cunt and ate her whole.

I don't know how pleasurable that was from her POV exactly but the violent shake that traveled all the way down her spine was too riveting for me not to take the opportunity.

I licked and sucked her clit and hole like I was mad at it. It was turning out to be one of the most interesting sexual experiences of my life-- so... animalistic. I rode the whole length of her neden, from top to bottom, with much attention to detail!

I must have gotten to into it because she her countenance changed. She became coy and defenseless. She ran her fingers through my hair and said "please be gentle with me." I said, "okay," and made my way up to give her a soft kiss on the lips. Then I made my way back down and went away from sucking and biting and more to light licking. Opening my tongue up further and flapping it up and down her clit.

She loved it! Her hips were thrusting harder and she opened her legs wider. Her pussy was splayed open perfectly and I couldn't get over how intoxicating that smell of her cunt was.

I kept her splayed on my bed and started to run my hands open and down her naked body. I remember skin was so soft it was like velvet, and my dick immediately became painfully erect as I ran my hands down her back and cupped her butt cheeks.

I felt like I was quickly beginning to understand the ways of the mystery girl; she played confident and "big" but in fact I now believed she was a bit more inexperienced and even quite innocent than I had originally thought.

Despite this, I wanted to continue to push the envelope... and I wanted to turn the kinkiness up just a tad. So, i got up from licking her clit and gripped her hips in an attempt to flip her over. She shot this look at me again (like a little lamb). She was quite nervous I could tell--

"Don't worry; I just want to lick you from behind," I said as innocently as i could muster.

She nodded gently and let me flip her on her stomach. Now I did as I promised-- I attacked her pussy from behind. And she would moan and arch her back, and then bury her head in the pillows. My boner was burning a hole through my pants at this point; it felt like an invisible hand was jerking me off while I was giving her pleasure.

At a certain point the anticipation was peaking to an undeniable point. I had to pull my pants down and I think she noticed. I felt her body shudder as my cock and balls landed on the back of her leg. I came up to her ear and whispered in her ear: "Don't worry... I'm just gonna stay on the outside." I kissed her softly on her neck and she nodded along.

From there I came back down and my cock was curving up against the edges of her pussy. Like that ship from those old country fairs that made your stomach flip, I tried to rock back and forth just like that and graze her as I came back down. She swooned.

Then suddenly.... **sqouish**

"Uh-oh," I thought, "it went in!"

This was probably inevitable. But you somehow never think about that when you're as horny as that... no matter how many times it happens. Things got very still in that moment. I looked down at her head to look for any movement in the dark, or any sounds letting me know this was not okay. And then, when I nuzzled in a little deeper, I felt what I could only describe as 'true bliss.' Never in my life had I felt something so perfect in all the right ways. She fit me perfectly; she was moist; the walls of her vagina massaged my cock as I was there-- almost pulling in deeper.

I was without hardly any control at this point. I was motivated only by the feeling of pure ecstasy. So... I pulled out for a second and I thrust back in. And she gasped. Then I pulled out once more and thrust back in even harder this time. She knew what was happening (and what would continue to happen) but she wouldn't breathe a peep. Now my confidence rose as my cock was cascaded with lotion: I took a more commanding position on top of her, really mounting her, and gripped her shoulders to press her deeper into the pillows. I knew of course at any moment this could all be over, like our first time together when she constantly was debating whether or not she was comfortable with us breaking the rules, so I needed to enjoy every precious second.

I ran my hands down her silk-smooth back and cupped her ass again, stretching them wide. My cock ran deeper and deeper in her tight pussy. This was probably only her second or third time best on my best guess, and she moaned and bit her lip as she buried tears into my pillowcase. I slapped her ass hard and she jumped, then I laid back on the soles of my feet and pulled her hips back into me. She was fucking me sooo hard, and I was giving her all I was worth. My lower abdomen was raw from the pounding at this point-- but I didn't care. My dick was still throbbing and growing every bigger with the feelings of ecstasy reaching a fever pitch.

I didn't want to cum. I didn't want this moment to be over. But I would risk slowing down and not giving it all i had. I carved my nails into her ass cheek and rubbed my thumb against her asshole; she was sheepish I could tell. I was doing dirty slut things to a good girl who was just trying to make a little extra money and i knew it. Then my speed increased even higher and i took the head of my cock out and push it through her hole so she could experience my full length over and over again.

She was a ball of a hundred different emotions and I was the rock keeping this steady and on pace. Finally, I erupted. I pulled out just in time--maybe a fifth of a second late--I'm surprised I could manage to pull out at all. it's not enough your dick finds its own personal portal to Narnia... the kind of sex that's gonna make the next pussy just a little less good. Like going from 5-star dining to fast food-- it's tough.

I came. Huge pieces of me came out that night and I painted her mid, lower back, and ass cheeks with my white stuff. I then nestled my cock in like a paint brush on her ass but quickly started to lose the strength to sit up right... I fell next to her in bed and told her to turn to me.

"That was *heavy exhales* the best sex of my entire life." I barely got the words out. It was at that moment I could see the dried tears for the first time, and I felt bad again. i know we broke her rule (again) but this felt inevitable like I said. I tried to pull her close, but she resisted and tried to break away and leave.

"Don't go, babe, we just finished making love. Hang out here for just a little while longer!"

She looked down at me, sympathetically. "Okay.."

I took the opportunity to bring her in real close and kiss her passionately and tenderly. She blushed. I whispered sweet nothings into her ear (my guess is she was probably just worried I'd be like all the other guys she'd ever been with-- just looking to fuck and then kick her out or treat her like dirt. I tried to show her that wasn't me). She took my kind words to heart and it lifted her spirits; she kissed my back & started planting little butterfly kisses on my cheek. I was elated.

After that we cleaned ourselves up and changed back into our clothes. I made us some hot cocoa and we watched a 90s cartoon movie on the couch while we spooned. I almost had the never to try to fuck her again mid-movie, but while I was a little more sober-minded I remembered i don't know what her deal is if she's on the pill or what... Also didn't feel like wearing a condom either.

Once the movie was over i lead her out and ravaged her again on the elevator ride down. Head against the wall, arms up, and pulled her chin up towards me. I tried to soak in the moment one last time: she was so damn sexy.

When we got to the parking garage though I realized things were a little different. Felt like that awkward silence part at the end of The Graduate.

And low and behold, I ended up being right to try and soak it all in while I still had the opportunity. That was the last time I would see that mystery Asian girl. From there she pretty much cut off communication with me, and even set back the money i owed her from our little rendezvous. She said she didn't feel right taking it-- said it made her feel... dirty.

Fin

12