Cultivating Lilly Ch. 11

Story Info
Lilly discovers something exciting at the gynecologist.
2.7k words
4.59
19.2k
7
0

Part 13 of the 28 part series

Updated 03/17/2024
Created 09/27/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Following her first visit to the gynecologist, Lilly discovers some fascinating medical literature in the bathroom of Doctor Malstrom's practice. Despite the workout her pussy has been put through, Lilly can't keep her hands off herself.

For those who have not read previous chapters of Cultivating Lilly, starting here is not advised. This will seem dry and not very arousing. At a minimum, newcomers to this series should read Chapter 10 first.

The Swedish slang words for pussy (fitta, pronounced fee-tah) and cock (kuk, pronunced kook) are used intentionally. They are not misspellings.

____

Satisfied with his exam, the doctor closed the speculum and Lilly sighed with relief when it slid from her special place. The anoscope came next and she had miraculously gone through the experience without farting, or worse. When the doctor removed the devices from her body, Lilly asked if she could use the restroom. She had to pee. Momma smiled at the doctor and said, "Of course, honey."

But the doctor wasn't quite finished and took another 10 minutes of video and still images of her pussy and butthole before unfasting the buckles and straps that held her in the stirrups. "It's just outside that door, down the hall and on the left," he said.

Turning and sitting up, Lilly asked Momma for her dress but the woman held on to it. "It's okay, honey, run along. There isn't anyone else here."

"Yes, Momma." Pouting, Lilly had to duck-walk. Her knees were shaky and she felt completely drained.

Entering the bathroom, she saw a vanity with a marble counter. There was a folded pamphlet on it. As she sat down on the toilet, she picked it up. There was a picture of four attractive young people on it; three men and one woman. They were all blond and were in their early 20s. None wore shirts and two of the guys were in boxer briefs that fit snugly around their ample cocks. The third man was naked, his cock rock hard and standing tall. Lilly thought it was gorgeous.

The girl was seated between the men and was in nothing more than a skimpy pair of white cotton panties; the contours of her tiny pussy evident because her knees were open; being held so casually by a guy on either side. Her breasts were small and unturned, dominated by rosey areolas and sharply pointed nipples. Their hair was fly-away messy and they were sitting on an unmade bed. The girl had her hand wrapped around the guy's kuk. All four had smiles on their faces and were laughing. Had they not been nude and the scene so overtly sexual in nature, Lilly would have thought the image came from a fashion magazine. Below the image and ceneterd on the page, a title read:

Multipartner Sexual Experiences

Swedish female sexual activity from 18-21 years old

Swedish Social Services - Department of Gynecology and Female Sexuality

Opening the document revealed more images of the same funloving group. These pictures were far more graphic and Lilly was reminded of Louise's video from the hotel. One image showed the young woman on all fours over one of the men, who was on his back. His shiney, hard, kuk skewered her special place, leaving her pleat stretched and straining around its thickness. Another man was on his knees behind her, his impressive dick forcing into her bottom. The third man knealt in front of the girl, who was valiantly swallowing his manhood to the best of her ability.

Lilly was immediatly aroused and wondered if her special place could pee and drool at the same time. She read:

____

The average age a Swedish female consensually engages in sexual intercourse resulting in the loss of her virginity (defined as the first time a penis penetrates her vagina, regardless of her hymen being intact or either party achieving climax) is 18.3 years. By 18.7 years of age, 87.3% of Swedish females are sexually active and, on average, engage in intercourse involving at least one male partner 8.3 times per month until she marries.

Interviews of 3,481 sexually active Swedish females between the ages of 18- and 21-years old found that 2,064 (59.3%) of these first sexual encounters were multi-partner experiences involving two adult males. Due to the enactment of Sweden's Family Planning law of 1969, requiring all females being placed on contraceptives before the age of 19, all 2,064 of these young women were on birth control prior to losing their virginity. Also of importance, all interviewees admitted to participating in multiple Large Quantity Semen Consumption (LQSC) events.

Of the 2,064 18-21-year-old females whose first sexual encounter resulted in her engaging in multi-partner intercourse with two males, 1,614 (87.2%) of those encounters resulted in the simultaneous penile penetration of her vagina and anus, more commonly referred to as double penetration.

By the age of 19.1 years, 2,864 (95.4%) of the original 3,481 subjects interviewed had engaged in encounters whereupon double penetration occurred. 2,769 (96.7%) of those encounters involved no less than three males, whereupon she orally copulated with the third male while experiencing double penetration. 2,762 (94.7%) of these encounters resulted in each of the male partners ejaculating at least once inside her vagina, anus and mouth.

Follow-up interviews with the 2,769 subjects found that 2,472 (89.3%) of them preferred simultaneous penetration of the vagina, anus and mouth over that of an experience involving a solitary male partner or even two male partners whereupon double penetration occurred. Nearly 100 percent (2,458) of interviewees had participated in at least 13 LQSC events by the age of 19.1 years.

Simultaneous penetration of her vagina, anus and mouth - often noted as being korka igen (completely corked and a reference to the Santa Lucia myth) by the interviewees - followed by ejaculation inside all three orifices is referred to as "filling" by many of the interviewees. The practice of "filling" has been noted in reports from this department dating back to the early 1970s, when it was referred to as "overflowing," with the descriptor referencing the males' ejaculate often seeping from the girl's vagina and anus following the encounter.

Other common terms used to describe this triple penetration experience are 'replenishing,' 'refilling,' 'refreshing' and more recently, 'creaming.' Today, sexually active Swedish girls who prefer simultaneous penile penetration of the vagina, anus and mouth are often referred to as "a Claire," or simply as "Claire," which is a shortening of the French word "Eclare," and references a French pastry that is filled with thick, white cream. Interviewees state they learn of the practice of multiple penile penetration from the viewing of online pornogrpahy, friends, or other acquaintances.

Although unconfirmed, initial evaluations by this department point to a possible correlation of the practice of filling to young women who are on birth control by their 18th birthday. The correlation seems likely given the sexual freedom young women can enjoy without the fear of unwanted pregnancy once the prescribing of female contraception begins.

Of the 2,769 sexually active 18-21-year old females interviewed who participate in filling, 95.7% report consuming the ejaculate deposited in their mouths, often noting - correctly - the health benefits of ingesting semem because of the proteins, lactic acid and vitamins, including C and B12.

Additionally, mounting evidence indicates the low levels of estrogen found in semen may positively enhance her self-produced estrogen levels. A year-long joint study conducted by Stockholm University in conjunction with this department found a correlation between the consumption of semen and the development of fuller breasts when compared to 18-21-year-old sexually active females who don't consume semen. Indeed, many interviewees (2,458 by the average age of 19.1 years) also reported participating in Large Quantity Semen Consumption (LQSC) events.

18-year-old girls who begin consuming semen and continue doing so regularly until the age of 21 were found to have measurably larger breasts. A one-bra-cup size increase was noted between survey participants who consumed an average of 30-60 ounces of semen per month over a 12-month period and those who did not. Similarly, for those who consumed an average of 60-120 ounces of semen per month over a 12 month period, a two-cup breast size increase was noted. 18-21-year-old Swedish females who did not consume semen were, on average, an A-cup by the age of 19. The same age group who consumed 30-60 ounces of semen per month were, on average, a B-cup by the age of 19, while those who consume 60-120 ounces per month average a C-cup by the age of 19.

It is widely proven that breast fullness plays an important positive physiological impact on female sexual development as - similar to her vagina and buttocks - breasts are a feminine sexual identifier. Feminine sexual identifiers, which also include her hips, legs, feet, arms, lips, cheeks, eye size, shape and location on the face, hands and other measurable aspects of her body combine to create a Physical Composite Index (PCI) score. A PCI score may change over time and is determined via the PCI algorithm applied to measurements and scans taken of her body during annual visits to her gynecologist.

In general, the higher a girl's PCI score, the more physically desirable and attractive she is, particularly to heterosexual males, gay and bisexual females. While not exclusive to breast size, reviews of 3.2 million PCI scores of 18-21-year-old Swedish girls over the last 20 years with a bra-cup size of B, were higher by an average of 4 points than that same group of girls with a bra-cup size of A or smaller. Girls with a bra-cup size of C were higher by an average of 9 PCI points than girls with a bra-cup size of B. There is not a sample size large enough of 18-21-year-old Swedish girls with D-cup breast size to determine an accurate PCI points spread over those girls with a C-cup breast size.

As ascribed by the Swedish Gynecology Association, PCI scores are grouped into the following numerical ranges: 0-4: generally unattractive; 5-9: generally attractive: 10-14; attractive: 15-19; generally very attractive: 20-24; very attractive: 25-29. As per the guidelines set forth by the National Swedish Psychological Association, PCI scores are maintained for research purposes only and are not shared with patients as their discovery could lead to various anti-social and psychological issues.

Additionally, larger breast size tended to offer a psychological benefit among this same group of girls; creating a positive and more confident self-image. At a time in a young woman's life when she may be experiencing emotional distress, confusion or shame over her physical appearance, a positive self-image can not be underestimated or overlooked as being inconsequential.

Large Quantity Semen Consumption (LQSC) events, commonly referred to as "Deposit Drops" and "Bank Robberies" by the participants of such activity have become popular group experiences for young Swedish adults within the last 20 years. The vernacular terms are derived from banking and the first approach (Deposit Drops) centers upon the female kneeling before a line of males. A man positions his penis over her open mouth and masturbates. Achieving climax, he carefully ejaculates into her mouth; thus "depositing" his sperm inside her. She swallows his ejaculate and when he steps away, another male takes his place. The process is repeated until every male deposits his sperm into her mouth.

The alternate scenario is called a "Bank Robbery." In this instance, she will orally copulate with the males individually until each has his sperm taken from his "safe" (his testicles). In such an event, she is referred to as the "Robber" and the males are her "Victims." It is common among participants of these events that a combination of deposit drops and bank robberies take place.

As the average amount of semen produced by a male when he ejaculates is just 1.0-1.5 ounces, a LQSC event serves as a way for her to quickly ingest significant amounts of semen as the activity typically involves 10-15 male partners. Females hosting these events are not socially scorned by such activities. Rather, the participants appear to hold these activities in high regard; the sentiment being they are helping her develop larger, more beautiful breasts, thereby creating a positive self image for her while - unknowingly - also elevating her PCI score.

While more study is needed, two causal factors appear to impact young adult women losing their virginity in multi-partner encounters:

- The sexual freedom she experiences when starting birth control at the age of 18.

- Participation in LQSC events leading to social acceptance of sexual encounters with more than one male partner simultaneously.

Next year, this department will begin studies into the relationship of these two factors to a young woman losing her virginity in a multi-partner encounter.

One note of caution to breast size should be considered with girls whose breasts naturally over-develop (non-LQSC participation). 18-21-year old girls with bra-cup sizes of C or larger may experience feelings of self-consciousness and unease. Family, peer groups and their doctors should look to support girls with overly-large breasts through positive reinforcement and continuous encouragement that their bodies are beautiful and that breast size is nothing to be ashamed of.

Healthy development of their sexuality should be stimulated through prolonged exposure to nudity and the encouragement of being nude around others, dressing to enhance or expose their bodies in public, and viewing sexually stimulating encounters.

Introducing, encouraging and enticing sexual activity and supporting sexual experimentation are also positive approaches to healthy sexual development. In Sweden, just 0.03% of girls in this age range have overdeveloped breasts. - Swedish Social Services Report, Dr. Katrina Svensson, July 2017 - Department of Gynecology and Female Sexual Development.

____

Despite all the boring statistics and data, Lilly's heart swelled and her eyes brimmed over with tears. The last two paragraphs brought clarity. She always knew the Vatspalts had her best interests in mind and this little pamphlet confirmed it. She also better understood Cassy's resentment of her breasts, despite her confidence in showing them off. Considering Louise's experience in the hotel, the concept of being fucked by serveral guys at the same time made perfect sense. This was something that was very interesting to consider. She was now on birth control. Could her first time be with more than one guy? It seemed to be a very common occurrence in Sweden.

She had stopped peeing long ago, so the warm damplness oozing from her petals could only mean one thing: her special place was stirring.

Pushing her arousal aside, Lilly reasoned that the Vatspalt's actions were merely a reflection of Swedish culture when it came to normal sexual behavior. Cultural differences were to be embraced; this was something Daddy and Momma had shared with her numerous times before. She wished she could take the pamphlet with her but she was naked and had no place to hide it. Rolling some toilet paper around her fingers, she wiped her pussy, wincing at the discomfort, and flushed. Washing her hands, she felt her love for the Vatspalts grow deeper. They truly had opened her eyes to the larger world and she was thankful for it.

Then she frowned. She thought of Momma on her knees as Doctor Malstrom fucked her mouth. How could she do such a thing to Daddy? She determined she was going to address it with the older woman. Then she flashed back to being on the table, the doctor's mammoth cock pressed to her lips; the delicious flavor of his essence on her tongue.

Sliding a hand over her mons, she dipped a finger between her tender, gaping, folds. The comforting liquid warmth was there. Moaning because of the abuse her pussy had been put through, Lilly sighed and squeezed one of her breasts, twisting her tortured nipple. Leaning against the wall as her other hand applied circular pressure to her clit, she watched herself masturbate in the mirror over the sink.

She looked awful. Her hair was a mess and petrolium jelly was smeared all over her body. She was at once disgusted with her appearance as she was aroused. Quickly turning the sink back on to hide her cuming noises, she pinched her clit and then rubbed it furiously. Her stomach lurched as she climaxed and she slammed her thighs closed around her hand.

Reading the pamphlet had revealed even more of the plan the Vatspalts had put in place. Her road to becoming a sexually active, independently thinking, woman was clear and she would listen to their directions closely. She wanted to be their good girl.