All Comments on 'Cultivating Lilly Ch. 15'

by Triton4673

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
NedvespuncuskaNedvespuncuska9 months ago

This is a great story.

I'm really looking forward to the next chapter.

I'm curious to see what else will be revealed about the fact that the family has been manipulating and lying to our little protagonist all along.

And most importantly, what is their ultimate goal with this?

It would be exciting to have Lilly realize that she has been lied to all along.

That the whole family is essentially a lie and that the whole thing was about humiliating and brainwashing Lilly.

After that, it would be good for Lilly to take revenge, but in a way that she also plays along, doesn't tell anyone that she has figured everything out and that it's time for revenge. :)

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I loved the detail of fingers between Lilly's toes. This is such a hot series. Loving every word.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Great story and I like that Lilly is being trained with a buttplug....but again what's up with the girls using childhood toys for sex toys? At 24 years old wouldn't the girls have just bought a vibrator? Especially after finding out the Vaspalt kids are really older and not even related.... but it would be interesting to hear their back stories as well. How were they brought in to the "family"? Are they serving mom & dad too?

Triton4673Triton46733 months agoAuthor

Thanks for commenting and for reading my work. I appreciate it and am glad you’re enjoying it so far. Keep reading, you will learn more as the story progresses. Sure, the girls could get a vibrator. But Lilly is stunted, emotionally and sexually. She’s been raised in a world where sex before marriage is stigmatized and she’s terrified about her real parents discovering her secret relationship with the Vatspalts. The Vatspalts recognize this vulnerability and, thus, introduce to her to sex through avenues they believe Lilly will be receptive to. A vibrator might push her away. A common object that she can sneak around with and experiment on wouldn’t be as noticeable if her real parents did find out what Lilly is up.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTriton4673@Triton4673
Over the course of several years I have written a story about a female character during three distinct times of life: Her sexual awakening in her late teens, her time spent as a sex slave in her 20s, and her life as a married woman. As a young writer, I was drawn to the erotic...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES