Cultivating Lilly Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mother's face was calm as she closed her eyes. "I can do this."

Lucia went to Mother's side and stroked her dark hair. "I believe in you, Mother."

Momentarily, Mother started and her eyes went wide. She struggled against the restraints. "They are touching me." And then she sighed. Her body shuddered and her breasts jumped. She moaned softly.

"What, Mother? What's happening?"

"They are...using their tongues. Between my legs." Lucia noticed Mother's nipples were hard points. Mother writhed atop the table. The manacles dug red marks into her wrists. "Hmm..." Her moment came and Mother's body slithered atop the table. Lucia thought she heard the masculine laughter of the monks on the other side of the wall.

The feasting of Mother's bunny den took time and as Mother's moments came and went, Lucia secretly wished the men were feeding from the folds between her thighs. But she kept this thought to herself.

Mother sighed. "I think they are finished." Lucia gave Mother some water and after taking a few sips, it seemed as if she drifted off. Mother's body went slack and her face was peaceful. And then she moaned and grunted again.

"He's inside me." Mother's body took a familiar rhythm atop the table.

Lucia had secretly seen Father mount Mother many times as she pretended to sleep, and had enjoyed watching them perform the act. They were both happy and their love for each other was obvious whenever this happened. "Think of Father," Lucia said. "Think only of him."

As Mother's body swayed, she grinned up at Lucia. "You are a wise girl, Beansprout." She grunted. "I will think of your father."

"That's good, Mother." But even as she said this, Lucia pictured a monk on the other side of the wall; his brown robe raised so he could push his peg inside Mother's bunny den. She saw the men lined up down the center aisle of the chapel, each waiting his turn.

Mother's breasts bounced and this went on for what seemed an eternity, stopping only periodically as she was mounted again. Mother moaned and grew sweaty and her moment sometimes came, although Lucia could see the woman was fighting her own emotions. Lucia trickled water over Mother's head and breasts and dribbled it into her mouth. "They are all taking a turn," Mother said.

"I know. I'm sorry."

"It's okay, Beansprout."

At the end of their first day, Mother was released and they were brought hot stew that was delicious. Mother was too tired to feed herself, so Lucia helped. Then she dribbled cool water over Mother's bunny den to wash away the white crusty residue left by the Monks. Once clean, Lucia saw that it gaped and she gently ran her fingers over the swollen lips. Mother winced. "Careful, Beansprout."

"I'm sorry, Mother."

"It's okay. Thank you for taking care of me. Let's get some sleep."

In the morning, a monk returned and commanded Mother once again to lay across the table. When she was shackled, the monk fed Mother his peg and when he finished, he took his time driving his fingers between Mother's thighs as three more monks entered the room. Mother finished and the men carried the table to the opening, slid her legs through and made Lucia once again bind her ankles to the stone wall in the chapel. When she was taken back to the room, several monks followed. They removed their robes to reveal their hardened pegs. Mother's body took upon the familiar rhythm as the chapel monks mounted their concubine.

Throughout the day, monks came and went; Mother taking a peg in her mouth until he erupted and she swallowed. As he stepped away, another man pushed himself between Mother's lips.

"You have a talented Mother," a monk said as he pounded his hips to Mother's face. "She will make good money in the saloon. For this, we should thank the Gods." Lucia kept her face to the floor and nodded her head.

"Praise the Gods," she said.

That evening, Mother was released and handed the sheer red gown she would wear whenever she worked in the saloon. Following another bowl of stew, they were released. When they returned home, Mother washed her bunny den and then took the horse to the saloon for her first night as a Pegger.

____

Before going upstairs to her room above the saloon, Mother pulled Lucia's robes off and told her to go speak with the barkeeper. The man looked over her nakedness, hefted her breasts in his hands and then pinched her nipples. She whimpered and he sneered at her. "Don't cry, girl." He handed her a tray and said, "Serve the customers their drinks and don't spill anything or you'll find my belt across your hindquarters. If any customer touches you, let me know and I will take care of it." His disdain for her was obvious as he eyed her hairless bunny den. "What good is a young maiden if she can't spread her legs and take my peg in her? At least your mother can do that much." Glancing up at the balcony, he said, "I think I'll go up there now and give it to her."

Lucia held back her tears as he placed glasses of foul smelling ale on her tray, turned away and went upstairs.

12