Cultivating Lilly Ch. 26

Story Info
Tied down against her will, Sophia is made air tight.
2.1k words
4.37
10.1k
2

Part 28 of the 28 part series

Updated 03/17/2024
Created 09/27/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

IN THIS CHAPTER: Sophia is forced into total submission by Lilly and the Vatspalt men. Tied down and completely helpless, the Vatspalt men offer Sophia up to a complete stranger. Lilly is introduced to a new way to use the strap-on dildo. Their seed spent, the Vatspalt men release Sophia, who admits her pleasure at being objectified, subjugated and used. Lilly starts to forumlate a plan to ease Sophia's guilt.

The Swedish words for pussy (slidan, fitta, snippa), cock (kuk), cork (korka) and completely (igen, peronoucned eye-yen) are used intentionally. They are not misspellings.

As always, I appreciate readers taking the time to rate and comment on my stories. It helps me understand if what I'm writing is of interest and arousing.

____

Two hours later, there was a knock at the door. Daddy opened it and let the room service attendant inside. He was pushing a large cart loaded with breakfast foods. Almost anyone else would have been startled by what was taking place.

Sophia was blindfolded, nude and bent over the back of one of the sofas. Her wrists were bound behind her back with Lilly's pink leather cuffs, while her ankles were spread and held fast to the furniture legs with ropes that Daddy had packed for the trip. The upturned position left her butthole and pussy in view and readily accessible. Both were being aggressively attended to.

Gustov, who was kneeling on the cushion in front of Sophia, held the back of her head and slowly pushed his cock down her throat. Despite the scene he walked in on, and the distressed noises Sophia made, the server paid her no attention as he rolled the cart to the dining room table.

Nor did he seem to notice Lilly, who was also nude. She was on her knees behind Sophia, forcing the woman's straining pussy to accept the upper portion of a wine bottle. The strap-on belt had been affixed around her head, the large black dildo resting over her mouth. Looking somewhat like a human woodpecker, she drove the phallus fully into Sophia's bottom with rapid speed. With each deep thrust, Sophia's gargled cries could be heard around the thick piece of meat lodged in her throat.

The hotel employee was a total professional.

Daddy and Uncle Lars, who hadn't bothered to cover themselves, helped the server set the table. With that done, Lars thanked him for the speedy delivery, motioned toward Sophia and asked, "The one that's tied up, would you like to fuck her?" This was followed by some panicked moans and whimpers from Sophia, who was prevented from vocalizing her concerns more clearly.

"We are breaking her in," Daddy said. He slowly stroked his rapier as he watched Sophia's plight.

Nodding, Uncle Lars added, "We've been filling her all morning and since she's blindfolded, she'd never know it was you." Chuckling, he said, "What's one more dick inside her cunt?"

Sophia struggled against her bindings, but could do little else to protect herself. The fact that she was thoroughly korka igen also prevented any escape. "If you're concerned about getting her pregnant," Daddy said, "it's okay if you want to fuck her in the ass." He appraised Lilly for a moment, watching her piston the large, cock-shaped dildo into Sophia's butthole. He shrugged and grinned. "Although it's probably not very tight at the moment."

Uncle Lars had a thought. Gesturing to Gustov, he said, "Or you can take a turn in her mouth when he's finished."

The man politely declined. From the corner of her eye, Lilly eyed the hotel employee. He was handsome. Dark hair, a slender build, clean shaven. He looked to be in his mid-20s. Judging by the tight bulge in his pants, he was hard and well endowed. She hoped the men would offer her up. But it didn't happen and he was given a generous tip on his way out.

Gustov groaned, releasing his seed in Sophia's throat. Most of it was gagged up and dribbled down her chin. "No, no," he said, cupping his hand beneath her pretty face. "Swallow it all. It's good for you." He captured his creamy essence and poured it back into her mouth, which she gulped down between gasps for air.

Sophia eventually climaxed but it took time. Lilly was made to remove the bottle and, instead, kneel lower so she could push the dildo inside the woman's yawning cunt. This position then allowed Uncle Lars and Daddy to each take a turn inside Sophia's butthole.

Daddy went first and he fucked her hard, pulling her ponytail and spanking her firm cheeks with each drive forward. Lilly felt his heavy sack brush against her forehead and she had a very close-up view of the action. She massaged her clit furiously as she hammered her cock-face between the shiny pink lips of Sophia's estuary. He grunted and froze, his buttocks clenched; sperm filling Sophia's anal cavity. The moment he pulled out, Uncle Lars was there to take his place.

He took her in similar fashion; hard and unyielding. The sharp smacks againt her butt cheeks echoing in the open space. Lilly matched his rhythm so that Sophia would feel the tension in both places at once. Vulgar words, combined with moans and yips, were all Sophia could muster vocally.

Lilly gently fiddled with Uncle Lars' balls as they banged against the pistoling dildo and she saw them contract when his moment came. Witnessing his cock pulse as his essence was transferred inside Sophia brought on Lilly's own orgasm and her entire body shuddered.

Stepping away following his climax, he laughed joyously and gave Sophia's bottom a final hard smack. She yelped and he and Daddy high-fived.

Lilly, still attending to Sophia's cunt, enjoyed watching their man-milk ooze from the young woman's gaping butthole and onto the shaft of the dildo. It flowed like thick, creamy syrup downward, onto her sweat-bathed face, eventually working its way into her mouth. Lilly allowed their cum to slide down her throat as Sophia lay limp over the sofa, panting and crying as she came down from her orgasm.

As Uncle Lars unwound the ropes from Sophia's ankles, Gustov removed the blindfold and the cuffs. Daddy helped Lilly to stand and then unfastened the strap-on belt. "You're such a Good Girl," he said, stroking her hair. He pecked her cheek, his eyes full of nothing but love.

"Thanks, Daddy." She bounced on the balls of her feet, purposely jiggling her breasts for his enjoyment. "That was super fun!"

Freed from her bindings, Sophia stood slowly, her knees somewhat wobbly. She ran a hand beneath her chin and hobbled to the table. Carefully slipping into a chair, the woman looked dazed. She was breathless and her fulsome breasts rose and fell on her narrow frame. Lilly was sympathetic. Being a Vatspalt family plaything could be taxing.

"How do you feel?" Lilly asked.

Sophia stared out the window, her eyes fixed on something distant; tears continued to weep down her pretty face. Her hair was lank with sweat and her skin had gone pale, but parts of her body - her breasts and bottom - were still rosy-pink from playing. "Fine, I think," she said, wiping the tears away. "Jesus Christ." Then she seemed to come to her senses. "I've fantasized about being...forced." She looked away, clearly ashamed at admitting such a ghastly thing.

____

Sophia had grown more concerned as Uncle Lars carried her over his shoulder back to the room. "Wait! What are you doing?"

"Be quiet," he responded. He slapped her fanny and harshly fiddled with her flower; twisting the little pink petals between his pinched fingers.

"Ow! That hurts! Stop it!" She kicked her slender legs in an effort to dislodge herself from his grip. It was wasted effort, as far as Lilly could tell. Uncle Lars was tall and muscular, built like a Viking from a storybook. Sophia was little more than a small bird fluttering in his grasp.

"You gave yourself to us last night," he said. "You're ours and so is your pussy. We will do with it what we want."

Lilly skipped behind them, a smile on her face. "Yippee!"

When he threw Sophia on the sofa, Daddy slapped her across the face. The poor thing was understandably stunned. The men that had shown her so much gentle love last night had disappeared. "Wha..."

That was when Gustov flipped her over and pulled her arms behind her back. This made it easy for Uncle Lars to fasten the cuffs around her slender wrists. She was no match for three strong men and Lilly absently fingered herself as her new friend was roughly incapacitated.

Gustov finally sat Sophia up and that was when Uncle Lars went after her tits. She yelped with each slap he landed across her buoyant flesh and Lilly saw the girl's nipples go rock-hard. Sophia begged, "No! Don't! Not like this!" Then she started whimpering.

But the men were not sympathetic to her protests. There was no tenderness in their actions. Sophia resisted, and even fought back as the men wrestled her into position over the sofa. Lilly's pussy throbbed at the frightened look on Sophia's face, even as she blindfolded their guest's tear-filled eyes.

"No, Lilly! Please don't."

"Sush, honey. This is for your own good," was Lilly's response before kissing Sophia deeply.

____

Forking some omelet into his mouth, Daddy asked, "Did it live up to your expectations?" There were scratch marks on his chest.

Sophia nodded slightly, then turned away, as if admitting her enjoyment was wrong.

"Being treated like that is a very common fantasy for women," said Gustov. "It has to do with the vulnerability and helplessness you experience as you're forced into complete submission. Having no control over the violation of the core of your femininity - your cunt - can be incredibly arousing." As a gynecologist, Gustov had studied human sexuality extensively, including the psychological aspects of it.

"I've masturbated while thinking about it," Sophia admitted. "Multiple men holding me down, forcing themselves...inside me. You know...in every...entrance. Gathering her thoughts, she added, "Would you really have let the room service waiter fuck me?"

Daddy smiled. "Without a second thought."

"Absolutely," Uncle Lars added. "Just ask Lilly about the party we took her to the other night."

Lilly grinned. She was proud of herself. "At least 17 men fucked my special place and another 14 or so fucked my face. I was tied down the entire time."

"Sophia, we could arrange for something like that to happen tonight, if you like," said Uncle Lars.

Staring at them, a vacant expression on her face, Sophia ran a hand through her hair. "Jesus Christ." She exhaled deeply. "On some creepy, dark level, I kind of wish the waiter had taken the offer."

"That's nothing to be ashamed of, sweetheart," said Gustov. "We are proud of you for being able to admit something so personal."

Nodding, Sophia pinched her eyes closed, as if not looking at them when she spoke again was better. "It was fucking wonderful. Being blindfolded and tied down like that was...intense. I felt so powerless." She absently slid her hand over her pinked breast, lazily twirling a finger around the nipple. "Last night was the first time a man had been inside my...bottom. I never thought about a girl doing what you just did, Lilly." She eyed the shiny black dildo, which lay on the floor like a dead snake. "It was so...large." Looking between her legs at the gaping slash of her tormented pleat, she said, "My pussy though. Goddamnit, Lilly! You were harder on it than Liam and Gustov were last night. It's like you were trying to tear me in half."

Lilly grinned and shrugged her shoulders. "What?" She put on her best innocent face. "I told you I was going to stretch it." Then she kissed Sophia on the cheek. "I couldn't let the men have all the fun." So many times before, she had been bound and helpless as her second family availed themselves upon her. This was a new experience, and Lilly had enjoyed herself.

Gustov said casually, "In a couple hours it will look normal again, honey. It's no different than when your gynecologist uses a speculum to open you up. A woman's cunt is elastic by design. It's meant to be stretched and penetrated and filled." Lilly grinned. She still got a little charge out of her gynecologist using such a vulgar term for a woman's special place.

"That's what Lilly told me earlier this morning." Gently rubbing the small heart-shaped pubic hair on her mons, Sophia said, "I think what you did...shifted...something inside me. I never thought being used like that would feel so...satisfying."

They enjoyed breakfast together. "Tell us a bit more about your husband," Daddy said.

Sophia frowned. "Why? I don't want to talk about him."

"I think it will help," Lilly said. As they dined, a plan was hatched to make Sophia feel better about what she'd done with Lilly and the Vatspalt men.