All Comments on 'Cultural Diffusion Ch. 02'

by CoCoNiy101

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
trinisamplertrinisampleralmost 12 years ago
YAY!!

I was soo happy when i saw that part 2 was already up..this story is such a great read, can't wait to read more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Where is it?

Not a bad read but I can't recognise BA, where I lived for 10 years, nor the food, which seems very Mexican.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
I think your story has great potential...

I like the characters and the setting A LOT.

I think this story has great potential... and I can't seem to put it down. I like the female and male leads. You were right chapter 1 is very slow mainly because the the narrator explains every single action in excrutiating detail. But it goes with the female character because she seems a little stuffy or a type A personality.

Also since this story is set in another real life country I think you should do some more research to really make people feel like they are there with Kat, in her teaching adventure.

Like what city is it in Argentina? You might get people who have actually lived I Argentina or are fluent in Spanish (like myself) and its distracting with all the Spanish typos specially when you keep mentioning she's fluent in Spanish and the native people's dialogue (typos sound like speaker who isn't fluent not just typos). I really like the idea of italicizing the English text to show they are speaking in Spanish, GENIUS!

Alos maybe provide more details not just "Hispanic woman or Hispanic food" because we know its Hispanic because she's in a Hispanic country but maybe describe them in detail.

Also the narrator dialogue seems a little forced. Like if they are trying to incorporate too many big words to try to describe the scenes and feelings better. But this ends up confusing the reader. Simpler is better. Just use your own voice and I promise it'll be great. Do you have an editor? Those are things they can help you with.

Im sorry I just had to send you my thoughts, take my advice as you may. I'm just an interested reader. But I really like your story and will wait for the next update. So keep up the good work.

honeybreehoneybreealmost 12 years ago
one ticket to Argentina please....

Damn if felt like she just got off the plane and already about to get some....lol enjoying the ride of this story.

mzglennmzglennalmost 12 years ago
Five stars

I really love this story. Can't wait for an update.

StaggeredHeartsStaggeredHeartsalmost 12 years ago

I think Kat and Alejandro will make interesting couple

TakilaTakilaalmost 12 years ago
Love It

I'm seriously crushing on this story.

Update again soon.

jazz1190jazz1190almost 12 years ago

Loving this story and the couple!!! I think they will have some fun getting to know each other. I think that they will fall in love and I HAVE A FEELING THAT SHE WILL BE STAYING THEIR. she will be a good mother to the kids and love him like a real woman should

mimi186mimi186almost 12 years ago
Loving this

I am just loving them! So cute!

MadameblaqueMadameblaquealmost 12 years ago

That was close. The kids almost walked in on something. I

I lI've those two as a couple--tons of sexual chemistry. Thanks for the update!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Rife with tension

I feel as if I am Argentina along with Kat. I love this story and think this could actually be a complete novel.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCoCoNiy101@CoCoNiy101
I’m on instagram as at 9-14-2023! Please follow me @simone_niy for updates 1/1/21 Book three of DNT is available on Kindle platforms! Enjoy! https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08RQSTVP4 10/27 Deep Narco Ties: Book Two is ready! https://www.amazon.com/Deep-Narco-Ties-Book-Two-eboo...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES