All Comments on 'Cultural Diffusion Ch. 09'

by CoCoNiy101

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
pmpktypmpktyover 11 years ago
The story you are looking for is called

Miscegenist Sabishii and its by Pepper Pace. She actually recently removed the story and its for sale on amazon.

pmpktypmpktyover 11 years ago
sorry

I gave you the wrong tittle. The story about the blind guy is they say love is blind but she did remove it and it too is for sale on amazon under the name pepper pace

kelleigh0127kelleigh0127over 11 years ago
Love this story!!!! The info you need is below.

The story is called ... " They say Love is Blind" by Pepper Pace. I was able to get my ebook from Barnes and Nobles. She also finally released "Beast" love that one also.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
5*

This story was soooo good. I love the whole alpha male thing Alejandro had going on. It was hot. I hope you continue to write.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great!

Excellent story!!! I wish I knew the name of the story you were talking about because I read the same one and cannot remember the name either.

tikateapottikateapotover 11 years ago

The story is Love is Blind by PepperPace and it's only in ebook on Amazon now.

tikateapottikateapotover 11 years ago
Thanks

I forgot to add I'm glad you did an epilogue b/c I thought this story needed one. It just ended and left the story hanging without it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

the name of the sotry ur talking is called Off The Bus by LaLaLady

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Missing Story

The story you are looking for is They Say Love Is Blind by PepperPace. It's no longer available here but it is available on Amazon Kindle as an e-read.

I loved this story by the way. You along with Pepper make reading and finding love enjoyable.

Thanks.

CoCo Chantelle

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
confused

i thought kat and alejandro had a baby girl together and the they were divorced

did i catch something wrong or did you decide to change it??

please let me know. thanks.

mimi186mimi186over 11 years ago
Love love love

Im going to miss this soooo much!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
@ confused

You are thinking of the nightmare Kat had before she decided to stay and marry Al (when she dreamed of ending up a divorced single mom in a foreign land, woke up, went to the airport to fly back to the U.S. and realized she didn't want to leave her love)

LadyReedzAlotLadyReedzAlotover 11 years ago
Title You Looking For

The story you are looking for is "Love is Blind" by Pepper Pace. You can find it on Amazon.com, because she has removed her stories from this website. It was really good, she expanded it. Check out her other stories too.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
It was a nice read....

I enjoyed the story line, it was cute. But I don't know if I missed something about when Diego was hit. It seemed like that part had no real place in the story and I didn't like the way Kat just succumbed to Alejandro when he returned after like four days.I would be mad as hell. If you wanted that in the story I think Alejandro should have spoken to Diego and really resolved the issue and that part fell flat. It would have been nice to hear what Carmen had to say too and I didn't feel like I knew enough about her character.The sex scenes also could have been better, but they imrpoved each chapter. I still think you could go into more detail because at sometimes I kind of just skimmed through the sex scenes. You're a talented writer so I know if you worked at being more descriptive those scenes would be really hot!! Anyway I enjoyed the story. Thanks!!!!

DrPGLDrPGLabout 11 years ago
Two Thumbs Up

Very romantic story...the kind I like. Not too much sex, but a story about a couple falling in love and GETTING MARRIED...yay!

Thanks...keep up the good work (please) :)

P

La_naeWooLa_naeWooalmost 10 years ago
They Say Love is Blind

That's the name of the story you are thinking of and it's by PepperPace. Sadly, it's no longer available on lit, but you can purchase it on Amazon and other places. PepperPace still has some stories on lit.

leoginaleoginaover 9 years ago
awesome!

I just read the entire story in one night and I loved it! ! I look forward to reading more of your work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
ladyinwaiting45

That was simply put a beautiful love story. Kudules! You are a romantic at heart.

Thank you for sharing

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCoCoNiy101@CoCoNiy101
I’m on instagram as at 9-14-2023! Please follow me @simone_niy for updates 1/1/21 Book three of DNT is available on Kindle platforms! Enjoy! https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08RQSTVP4 10/27 Deep Narco Ties: Book Two is ready! https://www.amazon.com/Deep-Narco-Ties-Book-Two-eboo...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES