Cum Addict Pt. 01 Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then he leaves the bathroom. Kat tidy's herself up as well as she can in the sink. She looks in the mirror and thinks about what just happened. It is a lot to process. Just 2 weeks ago, she was innocent and inexperienced and now she is picking up random guys and blowing them in a bathroom. She composes herself and heads back out to the lobby.

Richard is sitting in the same chair he was before. He sees Kat approaching and motions for her to sit down next to him. He hands her a bottle of water.

Richard smiles and says, "If there is no better lesson for me to teach you, you should always have water available to drink."

Richard waits a moment and then asks, "Are you ready for a debrief?"

Richard spends the next 20 minutes giving her feedback on what he observed. Then Kat told him what happened from her point of view. He liked the two guys instead of one and he thought the usage of the back bathroom was a very good touch. He was concerned for Kat's safety and they spent some time talking about that. Picking up strangers is always risky, but trying two of them is even more risky.

Richard concludes the debrief with, "We have one more aspect of our lesson today. I want you to start using an app on your phone to create and manage your network. Please download it now."

Kat downloads it to her phone and opens it. He goes on to explain how it works in conjunction with an address book, but allows it to be masked in case someone else is looking at his or her phone. He tells Kat that she needs to create a profile for each person she may ever be interested or definitely not interested in having a second experience with. The profile includes the ability to add pictures, put in details like what name she wants to pop up when that person calls/texts. It also includes a rating scale across lots of configurable criteria like dick size, stamina, looks, etc.

Richard continues, "Put as much detail as possible in each profile. Note whether they are married or have specific contact rules. Be consistent in your language. Eventually you will have hundreds or maybe thousands of people in here and will need a way to sort and search for what you are in the mood for."

Kat looks shocked and remarks, "Thousands? Really?"

Completely serious Richard replies, "Yes. I anticipate that when your training is mostly done, you will be quite the hunter. And when you have your powerful job and money, you will travel around and will want to have men and women in other cities."

Kat continues her surprised look and says, "Men and women?"

Richard smiles and says, "That's a lesson for another day. Speaking of which, I want you to put a profile entry for me in there right now."

Kat starts to fill one out for Richard and says, "What should I put your display name as? Maybe Obi Wan."

That makes Richard laugh. There is a pause while Kat continues to put in details in Richard's profile.

Then surprisingly Kat asks, "Richard? Can I give you a blowjob?"

Richard looks at Kat and smiles, "Soon enough, but not today."

Kat tries to reason with him and asks, "Well, what am I supposed to put in here for dick size and cum volume and stuff like that?"

Richard smiles even bigger and replies, "You can fill that out later. Lets discuss contact rules between us because I want to talk to you mostly every day."

Kat fills out the rest of the 'Obi Wan' profile that she could.

Richard stands up and says, "I'll talk to you tomorrow and see you next Saturday - same time - I'll let you know the place later this week."

Kat catches Richard and says, "Richard, can I make a request?"

Richard replies, "Yeah sure. What is it?"

Kat pauses and then says, "I want to have my best friend Tif meet you."

Richard looks surprised and then asks, "What does she know about me?"

Kat replies, "I told her that I met a wonderful older man that is showing me new experiences. She was interested in meeting you and wants to know how she can help with my training. She is my best friend in the whole world and I think she always will be. If this is going to be an important part of my life, I want her to be in on it."

Richard thinks for a moment and then says, "Can I have her phone number? I would like to call her and if I feel it is a good decision and the right time, I will invite her."

After giving him Tif's number, Richard gets up and hugs Kat and then leaves. Kat has a million thoughts rolling around in her head. Was today going to be the new normal? Dub was really a good experience for her. What was lesson two going to entail? When would Richard let her suck his dick? He is really handsome. Was she being too trusting of Richard? The thing that Kat could not help wondering the most about was what Richard was going to talk to Tif about.

12