For the Taste of Cum

Story Info
Man that loves the taste of cum. More than willing to suck.
1.4k words
4.49
12.6k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Anal Slave
Anal Slave
2,354 Followers

I am going to explain to you all the different ways of enjoying the taste of semen. You wouldn't be reading this story if you haven't already tasted your cum, or thought about it.

You want to taste your cum, but after you have a orgasm you always chicken out. When I started eating my cum, I was the same way. I loved eating my pre-cum, and I would edge my cock.

And sometimes I would leak cum and I had no trouble eating that too. The plan was always to cum in my hand and eat it. But after I had a orgasm I couldn't bring myself to eat it.

Even though 25 minutes before I was craving it, and was horny as hell thinking about it. I was smoking some pot with my best friend Dave one night, and both of us was horny as hell. Talking about sex.

I ended up telling Dave about my fetish of wanting to eat cum but always chickening out. To my surprise he had the same fantasy of eating cum. We ended up watching porn on the VCR, and the next thing I knew we were both naked jacking off in front of each other.

I thought my cock was big at 7.5 inches, but Dave's cock was at least a inch longer, although my cock was much bigger in circumference. I was horny and I didn't let this opportunity get away from me.

I got up and quickly inserted Dave's cock in my mouth. He was in shock and I was too. At first he tried to fight it off and then he feel in lust, and started pumping my mouth slowly with his cock.

I was enjoying myself, exploring my lips around the big purple head of his prick. I was now holding his hairy balls in my hand. And every time I flicked my tongue across his pee hole and his balls would tightened up.

I was jerking my cock while I was sucking his cock. When he filled my mouth up with his semen, I swallowed every drop and I had a orgasm right after that. And shot my cum all over the floor.

The taste of his cum still lingering in my mouth, Made me a little sick. I can't believe I just sucked off my best friend. Dave pulled his pants up and I went and got some paper towel, and cleaned up all the spunk I had spilled on the floor.

It was real awe word for a while. We didn't look at each other, and it seemed like there was tension in the air. Dave left shortly after that, and I didn't waste any time getting naked again and jacking off. Thinking about Dave's cock in my mouth and the tasty load he gave me.

It didn't take me long to beat one out, cum was in my hand and I couldn't eat it. I wanted to but just couldn't do it, then I got to thinking I might be gay.

I loved girls and the only thing that I really enjoyed with a man at the time was draining his balls in my mouth. Later on I developed a love for cock also, but for now I was only interest in the cream.

I really wanted Dave to suck me off too. We talked on the phone later, and he told me straight out that he isn't going to suck cock. He said that a man who is willingly to suck another man's cock is a cock sucker.

And that he wasn't going to be one of them. I reminded him of the moans and groans he was having as he fucked my mouth. He spoke up and told me to please don't tell anybody what we had done.

I promised him that what we do together, will never be told to anybody. Then I jokingly said "as long as you let me suck your cock". We both laughed and hung up the phone.

I jacked off all night, every time I thought of his cock exploding in my mouth. It made me want to cum. And I so dearly want to taste it again. I didn't know it then, but when you suck a cock one time.

You will crave to suck a cock the rest of your life. For everybody that hasn't sucked a cock. When your sucking on that dick you get the same feeling as when you have a orgasm.

Needless to say Dave came over the next day and we smoked a little pot and I sucked his cock and ate his cum. That was the routine for the next 3 or 4 years.

Dave never did suck me off, over time I started sucking on his balls. I learned to lick his asshole and jack him off. We both got girlfriends and it was getting harder and harder to get together.

We was best friends so we had plenty of opportunity for me to suck his cock. I even had tasted her cunt on his cock where he had just fucked her. As time went on, Dave got married and I broke up with my girlfriend.

My love for sperm had gotten out of hand. I had a good thing going over at the local adult bookstore. A lot of straight guys go there and you would be surprised at the straight male cocks I suck.

It seems woman use their pussy for everything. These poor men come in here and their ole lady hasn't give them any pussy for a couple weeks. It's gets real exciting some times when I get a load deposited in my mouth, and I can't swallow all the man juice.

When that happens I always get a phone number and meet up with them later if they wish. Their wives don't get suspicious, me being a man. Most of them over time will end up sucking my cock, a lot of them on the first date.

The more cum I suck out of them the more gay they get. Licking their assholes and sucking their cock. I love a big thick cock in my mouth or Man Cunt. Only the real big ones get to fuck my Man Cunt.

I don't mine sucking little cocks but when it comes to my asshole. I want to be full, stretched out a little. Make me your fuck doll. On the other hand, some of the smaller cocks have the biggest balls attached to them. producing a lot more spunk for me to eat.

Bottom line, that's what it's all about. When I have a mouthful of semen, I'm happy. When I'm taking a load, my brain turns off and I becomes obsessed with the cock, craving cum like nothing else matters.

My cock, balls and ass is shaved. Since I am single I have a room completely furnished with nasty, kinky sex toys. I even have a machine that will fuck you. My favorite thing is the sex swing.

If I tie you up in the swing, I'm going to milk you over and over. Draining your balls down my hungry throat. When I'm done with you, you will beg me to milk you some more.

When a man can get his cock sucked for free, and don't have to listen to a bitching woman. Nagging him to take out the garbage. He will come back for more and more.

I make their fantasies come true, I will be their Sissy, cock sucker, cum bucket, queer, twink or faggot it doesn't matter to me. Just give me your man juice.

I look young for my age and I contribute that to a steady dose of semen. On Sundays the bookstore is closed. So I go down to the senior citizens building. I go into the men's room and suck cock all afternoon.

I love sucking older cocks, they are a challenge to get hard. Some of them cum in my mouth and their cocks are soft when they cum. Of course I'm stretching their soft cock, with my milking lips.

It makes me feel good giving these old guys something to look forward to. Some of them had den had a blow job in years. And almost everyone of them said this is their first gay act they have been involved with.

As usual I let some of the men that can get their cock hard, to fuck me.

Well I hope this story of my love for male semen inspired you to taste it. If you have sucked a cock or have eaten cum. Vote and leave me a comment. I like jacking off reading them.

Anal Slave
Anal Slave
2,354 Followers