Cummin' in Connecticut: The Train

Story Info
Daniel and Matt host a Sailor in CT for a fun filled weekend.
939 words
4.58
1.8k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tchina85
tchina85
128 Followers

Matt and Daniel met me in Grand Central Station, as they were going to host me for a weekend of fun.

"Welcome to the chaos of the northeast," said the gray haired Matt, with a smile reflecting the sun and a bounce in his gait.

"Been a mighty long time since we started talking. Now we got you on the east coast for what we hope will be a very, long time," Daniel chimed in as he shook my hand, and referred to our first conversations on Bigger City.

Daniel, a 55-year-old chubby, white judge, along with 58-year-old Matt, the college professor, were a longtime couple I stumbled upon via the site a couple years prior, when one day I was strolling profiles and noticed Matt's round man tits on his profile page. I shot my shot and we engaged each other with photos, videos, and fantasies of meeting somewhere for me to demonstrate how much of a pounding he could really take, perhaps while blowing his husband, or even his husband watching as he would be next up.

"The way we'd been talking all this time, I was thinking you were becoming a fallacy," I told them as we hopped on the train car, ready to head north and get out of our clothes. "This is a lot for you two to meet me on the train, in the city nonetheless."

"Well, we're honored Sailor, as we thank you for your service, and well, we really wanna kick this weekend off right," Daniel told me, as he was sitting in between me and Matt.

The conductor did a last call, and five minutes later I felt the train rock, then move opposite the way we were sitting as we had our backs to the engine. The worker came through to stamp tickets, and we'd learn 15 minutes in that we were left in a car alone, as this train was an express to Bridgeport with no stops in between. Matt pulled out a blanket five minutes into us rolling, and placed it over our laps, as I was thinking exactly what would happen. I still played coy and put on my headphones, playing music from my phone as I felt Daniel's left hand touch my crotch. I kept my face forward, then turned my eyes out of the car as I was seated near the window, still playing innocent as Daniel was looking at me, smiling, and rubbing my middle. I looked briefly at Matt on the other end, as he was totally focused on his partner, and so I saw his arm slide into the blanket, seeing it move under the cloth as it appeared he was letting Daniel's poll free. I turned to look both ways on the train to see the Amtrak worker, now standing at the end of the car, a few feet in front of us, smiling, as he knew what was taking place. I winked at him, then looked at Daniel's face as he closed his eyes and bit his lip, then looked downward to see Matt stroking his cock.

"Fuck," was the word I saw formulating on Daniel's lips as Matt had a look of contempt in his face stroking his husband, with Daniel attempting to undo my pants so he could pay forward the action, but too focused on being pleasured.

I looked at the Amtrak worker, a tall, slender, older black guy that resembled Morgan Freeman as he was smiling from ear to ear, and he came closer, locking eyes with me as if was jealous of what I was about to get into. I looked down at his crotch to see he, too, had a bulge, and yet he couldn't whip it out for he chanced getting fired, and all of us going to jail for public fornication.

"How's that feel, babe," Matt asked as he was stroking valiantly.

I moved my face closer to Daniel's, then grabbed his chin, as we started tongue kissing while Matt was beating him off.

"Let's get this weekend started perfect for our boy, Trav, shall we? Let's show him how two, older daddies like to get down wherever we choose," Matt told him.

I looked up and saw the worker with his dick out, as he could've been carrying a thick nine inches easy, and he leaned in towards Matt to insert it in Matt's mouth, with Matt waving his head as it was moving circular on the guy's shaft. I assisted Matt by rubbing Daniel's balls.

"Oh shit guys, I'm gonna cummmmmmmmm. I'm gonna cummmmmmmmmmmmm, fuccckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk!"

Daniel exploded under the cotton fabric and so would the worker, as Matt moved his lips just in time not to have to receive the seed down his throat, but not quick enough to avoid getting his face glazed by the copious amount of cum. Daniel swatted our hands away as the train came to abrupt stop, with the worker moving briskly, fixing himself and walking towards the back of the car right when the train moved forward.

"Close fucking call," I said to the guys as they laughed, and the two of them kissed, with cum all in Matt's face as we truly got the weekend going. Daniel moved the covers for me to see liquid all on his crotch, and the seat, and even dared me to lick it up.

"When we get home, I'll see about that," I told him.

"Dan honey, I got first dibs on that big, black Navy cock when we get home," Matt said, as she showed he truly was a bitch in heat.

To be continued...

tchina85
tchina85
128 Followers